What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

LOL live and let live. Who cares what Pakistanis think or believe??

Fact is, Director of Intelligence Bureau who shut out ISI sponsored IM ( Indian Mujahideen) is Muslim.

Indian Vice-President is Muslim.

Indian Foreign Minister is Muslim.

2nd last Indian President was Muslim.

All Indians know the truth. That is enough.

Last edited:
True, Muslims got Two states out of subcontinent.....one automatically/In built and the other one purely upon their wishes and desires.

LOL live and let live. Who cares what Pakistanis think or believe??

Fact is, Director of Intelligence Bureau who shut out ISI sponsored IM ( Indian Mujahideen) is Muslim.

Indian Vice-President is Muslim.

Indian Foreign Minister is Muslim.

2nd last Indian President was Muslim.

All Indians know the truth. That is enough.
then I think its time to rebuild. ""BABRI MOSQUE"" .... :D

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?

Yawn... Boring

Bm3L6LwCMAASkPs.jpg large.jpg

@Sam Manekshaw @nForce
Thanks for the videos.

But then isnt showing the mirror to our neighbors as good as banging our head against a wall??

We're a secular country,have no doubt!!
But no other country would accommodate hindus and ergo it is necessary that atleast India shelters the hindu refugees.
Dont misconstrue modi's words.

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?
I wish I could show you how liberal minded India muslims are,and fortunately so.
MJ akbar is just an example .

Last edited:
We're a secular country,have no doubt!!
But no other country would accommodate hindus and ergo it is necessary that atleast India shelters the hindu migrants.
Dont misconstrue modi's words.

Yeah yeah I see no contradiction in your posts. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom