What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

Budget was $2.5 million and it has already earned $7.2 million. Indians hating on Indian movie because a Pakistani actor is in it and loved by Indian women. :D

The power of soft power? :D

Pakistani men can be handsome from what I gather.....from women......in my country.

why pakistanis are always so insecure:rofl::rofl:
always opens stupids threads to so how superior they are:rofl::rofl:

Why don't you guys vent out your anger on the person who called him in india?

why pakistanis are always so insecure:rofl::rofl:
always opens stupids threads to so how superior they are:rofl::rofl:
Real insecure people join their enemy's defence forum and boast about themselves.

Why don't you guys vent out your anger on the person who called him in india?

Real insecure people join their enemy's defense forum and boast about themselves.
And there are no pakistanis on Indian defence forum??? :woot:

Looking at the title, i assumed there was article about Indian public acerbic comments or tweet on Fawad's profile.

Why pay attention to comments sections of newspaper?

Is it not against forum rules to post comments from elsewhere here?

Just saw a pic of his in this thread,looks like he doesnt have good body and six packs.He will have a hard time here.

a1495ccb725ec4ab01b65012a548118b.jpg

is this the guy Pakistanis talking about ?

isn't it the same like...... salman Khan, sharukh Khan, hritik roshan and many other Indian actors have huge fan following among Pakistani females..... and we are not jealous but we are having pity on Pakistani actors and actress...... They way they run towards bollywood..... With katora in their hand.... has any Indian actor or actress worked in Pakistani film for commercial purposes?
you guys take it to another level..you guys start reminding your women 5 times namaz and kuran teachings when they show a little interest in us and not in you. that's lame

Back
Top Bottom