What's new

Indians Especially women must boycott this years Republic Day on 26th Jan.

@WebMaster sir I remember that u made 1 thread exception to the no rape thread rule, but now members are abusing that exception & are opening thread after thread on the same topic, pls look into this matter before this forum literally becomes a Rape Threads Forum.

This section is literally Rape Forum. I suggest members to post other topics and discuss them while ignoring the others.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are just using this incident as a tool to throw their frustration of being an international outcast because of their terrorism support.

Nobody cares about women in Pakistan and they are worrying about women in India. It is indeed quite funny..

Republic day is for the armed forces.This is the day for them to show what they have for country n for the people.

Same army n air force cancelled the celebrations for the same gal and did army raped that gal? and same CM of delhi ,who was crying for gal, found dancing with rapper who insults girls in his songs on stage.so why this hypocrisy? Army wont give you LAW,its 543 members in parliament n out of them 150 are charged with murder/rape cases will give you law ..so boycott those mfkers not army who stands at siachin under -50 deg cs for nothing just to save the area.

if that case would have been in army court then you could see those 6 guys hanged but since its in the civil court so lets see :)

Black flag?? Are you stupid?

No Indian want this only FALSE flagger like you can post this stupidity.

This section is literally Rape Forum. I suggest members to post other topics and discuss them while ignoring the others.
I mean you are allowing dozens of thread to be opened rather than Merging them. And what about actions against those who are abusing our religion.

Leave ignoring, if you allow discussion on these topics, make sure there are moderators available to avoid stupid and pathetic comments.

Merge all the threads.

Idiot thread OP found some thing anti India on net so after modified it made a new thread.

Can any one tell me from where this black flag concept came?

Idiot thread OP found some thing anti India on net so after modified it made a new thread.
Can any one tell me from where this black flag concept came?

Trollers are creative.

LOL and look at the passion of hate of @ajtr . Manually adding Black Flags and calling for Black flags when no such thing is in the Original Article .

Cheap publicity stunt by her to get some kicks out of bashing India .

Let her do it if it makes her happy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell this moron to quit trolling and remove the black flags from her posts? Rape has nothing to do with our Republic Day. Yes, our politicians suck, the law enforcing agencies suck and the present laws against rape suck! But what has Republic Day gotta do with all this? These people asking for a boycott are the very clowns who have voted these worthies to Parliament! Why? And now they're venting their spleen at them. :taz:

LOL and look at the passion of hate of @ajtr . Manually adding Black Flags and calling for Black flags when no such thing is in the Original Article .
And she sleeps well when same happens in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at best. Seems like she only cares about Indian women and Hindu women. :lol:

@WebMaster.... better if you change PDF name as anti-India, or India bashing forum... funny you allow such ridiculous threads on sensitive issue... it might become headache for you.... again i say it is more serious issue.. you should be be careful ...

Rakhi Sawant of PDF

And she sleeps well when same happens in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at best. Seems like she only cares about Indian women and Hindu women. :lol:

Till one time i used to respect her for raising pertinent issues on the both sides of the border but now she has just joined troll brigade . Fake title , self edited hate spewing news et all .

Back
Top Bottom