What's new

Indians day dreaming of China break up

Powerful countries with communism have always broken up in several parts.....

They reach their pick of power and prosperity but in the end they fall down like a castle of cards......

Look at USSR, they reached their pick and then split and whooping 11 new countries came out of it.....

Look at Yugoslavia..... They had also reached to a position where even NATO took them very seriously..... They were very powerful in their prime.... Today look at them....

Democratic countries always live much longer life compared to this communist model countries.....

I'm not saying china will go this way but I am just sharing a history.....

United kingdom, the bastion of western democracy, once the sun never set on its dominion. Do I need to remind you of its current map?

United kingdom, the bastion of western democracy, once the sun never set on its dominion. Do I need to remind you of its current map?

UK did was to travel across the continents and illegally occupy poor countries..... They were bound to loose that anyways oneday..... The current map you are talking was always the original shape England.....

But still even today it's a proud nation one among the top 5 powerful, veto powers with a great economy.....

For them it's like they came, conquered the whole world and now they are still leaving King size.....

The worst the south indian Tamil Nadu , feel that the north Indian is not Indian but invader from the north once upon a time.

And north Indian think the south indian is not indian because they only speak Tamil and English only.
I grow up in Malaysia so I could speak a little Tamil, when I was in Bangalore where many Tamilian came to work there were very confused and shocked, however the Kartanaka Indian the local don't like them as they are darker. I explained to them cannot be like this very bad thoughts all from the same country. Worst they told me that Indian in Malaysia, Singapore and in Bali are all from the lowest caste. Since then I learned India caste system had brought more bad than good to the country.
Why the panic attack?? n what you say is not anyhow related to my query...

Why the panic attack?? n what you say is not anyhow related to my query...
It is not panic attack attack dude. Is it just some experience sharing for the sack of coffee shop talk for the day. Relax take it easy all based on the truth rather than imaginary. Besides I miss another point northern Indian also hates the Bengalli, and I also asked them why? They told me because of their languages,...... Again I need to educate them you guys are from one nation. So I think I had answered your question indirectly.

It is not panic attack attack dude. Is it just some experience sharing for the sack of coffee shop talk for the day. Relax take it easy all based on the truth rather than imaginary. Besides I miss another point northern Indian also hates the Bengalli, and I also asked them why? They told me because of their languages,...... Again I need to educate them you guys are from one nation. So I think I had answered your question indirectly.
OK, north indian love manchurian is it from manchuria??

Hilarious to see the reasoning of these stupid Indian nationalists i.e. that it's communist, and they cite Yugoslavia and USSR as examples. They seem to miss out that those entities had multiple ethnic groups, religious groupings in sizeable numbers who did not get on and didn't want to be together. China's population is ethnically humongous at 92% Han, and the also don't have the economic issues the citing examples had.

Hilarious to see the reasoning of these stupid Indian nationalists i.e. that it's communist, and they cite Yugoslavia and USSR as examples. They seem to miss out that those entities had multiple ethnic groups, religious groupings in sizeable numbers who did not get on and didn't want to be together. China's population is ethnically humongous at 92% Han, and the also don't have the economic issues the citing examples had.
Also economy.

Why do people repeat the lie that China has been one people with one culture for 5000 years? Chinese from the North cannot even understand the people from the South to this day, although the writing script is the same.

Almost 20 years ago, the Chinese military was very backward, and the Chinese economy was still very weak. At that time, South Korea’s economy was already very strong. The South Korean Air Force was equipped with F16. Our army only had the extremely backward J8, J7, or even J6. The Koreans wanted to annex the three provinces of Northeast China and made many similar maps, and their appetite grew stronger. , And even want to annex the entire north of China. I have been to a Turkish pan-Turkic forum, and I was surprised to find that there are many Koreans. This Turkish forum mainly discusses how to divide Chinese land. Turkey wants to occupy Xinjiang, Gansu, and Shaanxi Province in China. The Koreans want to occupy the entire northern part of China, and the Koreans and Turks even discussed how to divide national boundaries. They mainly said that their main concern was China's nuclear weapons. After I watched it, I taunted them.
They said I was a dirty Chinese and blocked my ID. But they did have confidence at the time. The Koreans said on the forum that their F16 could bomb Beijing and Shanghai.

UK did was to travel across the continents and illegally occupy poor countries..... They were bound to loose that anyways oneday..... The current map you are talking was always the original shape England.....

But still even today it's a proud nation one among the top 5 powerful, veto powers with a great economy.....

For them it's like they came, conquered the whole world and now they are still leaving King size.....

Bottom line is, any system can fail for one reason or another. like British empire ruled under "democracy" failed to held on its power.

China is a homogenous nation that has existed for thousands of years. It's overwhelmingly Han.

India on the other hand...

1623090350373.png

Its just jingoistic propaganda and selfmasturbatory fantasy for braindead simpletons.
The only thing outstanding is when it comes from Indians who have not even remotely full control within "their" own borders that where invented for them out of dozen little kingdoms by foreign colonalists.

Bottom line is, any system can fail for one reason or another. like British empire ruled under "democracy" failed to held on its power.

Yes any system can fail only thing is democratic system can be expected to live longer compared to communist system..... Along with Russia it's eastern Europe models too came down like house of cards.....

Yes any system can fail only thing is democratic system can be expected to live longer compared to communist system..... Along with Russia it's eastern Europe models too came down like house of cards.....

Rise and expansion of British empire came when it was ruled by Monarchy, dictatorship by all accounts. Its collapse was overseen by "democracy".

Muslim Caliphate rule better half of "bastion of modern democracy", the Europe, for more then 700 years. How long is 700 years ?

Let it all sink in.

Back
Top Bottom