What's new

Indians claim 114 Indian jawans killed 1300 PLA soldiers in Rezang La

Indians so shameless, they can spin any humiliating defeat into a big victory,

so 114 Indians dead vs 1300 PLA dead, more than 1:10? :cheesy: Indians did so much better in 1962 than Galwan, which modest Indians only claim 1: 2? wow so modest

I am sure they will claim killed 20000 PLA in Galwan in near future, like one single young Sikh snapped 12 PLA neck, then dragged down another 6 with him down the cliff

FEApTcfXEA0Hisn
lemme guess, some of those soldiers' names p are captain ajay devgan, major sunny deol & lance naik nana patekar, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :lol:

'Killed Over 1,200 Chinese Soldiers': Indian defence minister Rajnath Singh Hails 1962 Kumaon Battalion's 'Miracle'
Defence minister Rajnath Singh was at 'Shaheed Samman Yatra' in Pithoragarh. (ANI)'Shaheed Samman Yatra' in Pithoragarh. (ANI)

Defence minister Rajnath Singh was at 'Shaheed Samman Yatra' in Pithoragarh. (ANI)
The defence minister was at 'Shaheed Samman Yatra' in honour of 232 war martyrs of the border district Pithoragarh.

LAST UPDATED:NOVEMBER 20, 2021, 14:17 IST
Hailing Kumaon battalion’s “miracle", defence minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that he was told 114 jawans, who were martyred, killed over 1,200 Chinese soldiers. He added that Pakistan tries to destabilise peace in India but a clear message has been sent out that “we will hit back".

“On November 18, I went to Rezang La where I was told about the miracle done by 124 jawans of Kumaon battalion. It can never be forgotten. I was told that 114 jawans were martyred, but they killed over 1,200 Chinese soldiers," Singh said in Pithoragarh, praising the “new and powerful India".

The defence minister was at ‘Shaheed Samman Yatra’ in honour of 232 war martyrs of the border district Pithoragarh. The yatra will be heading from Pithoragarh to Dehradun with the sacred soil of 232 war martyrs from the district.

The Shaheed Samman Yatra was launched by BJP president J P Nadda in Uttarakhand from the defence personnel dominated Sawad village in Chamoli district on November 15. The sacred soil from the homes of martyrs is to be collected during the yatra and used in the construction of a Sainya Dham (Soldiers’ Shrine) being built in Dehradun.

This guy looks like someone I know...

iu

I wonder if Indians silently feel humiliation within and cry in silence for lying this much. It is okay if you are behind or you lost, but if you are behind on character... you will always live below humanity.

Lie to yourself, lie to your kids, then live a lie - and still die. Is that what you came for? Does it hurt?

In the whole 1962 China-India war, China suffered 700 casualties based on the Chinese sources and 13,00 based on Indian claim. Even based on Indian claim, that means almost all China casualties were suffered in this small battle, and other large battles happened all along the western, middle and eastern section China suffered almost zero causalties, oh my...What is the IQ level of this Defence minister?

I guess Indians have already started to celebrate this belated 1962 war victory over China by now.
@beijingwalker , that is correct. In 1948 India-Pakistan War, Pakistan captured Giligit Baltistan that is still ours, but Indian textbooks show India won the war. In 1965 India-Pakistan war PAF’s size was 120 aircraft total & shotdown 121 IAF aircraft. One more than the total PAF Size, but Indians think they won the war. We lost the 1971 war & our textbooks state that.

In 2019 the US Physically counted the F-16s of PAF to verify the IAF Claim, but Indians still adamant that they shot it without providing any proof or imagery. So do not believe 90% of what Indian say about war victories 😎

So, after 60 years, finally an Indian defense minister was told the miracle done by Indian soldiers?
How did Indians successfully hide it from themselves?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, then how much is film footage?

Back
Top Bottom