What's new

Indians At It, Again

Lmao, why don't you Indians mind your own business? You have Maoist problems that surpass any issues in Kashmir, yet you are Pakistani-centric. Please leave us alone. This is the height of obsession.

Our neigbourhood is our business.

Of course we have left you alone. We're only watching.

... and its is not an obsession but a necessity.

indian trolls are always ashamed to use their real flags in international forums.

At least thats logical. Unlike some confused entities who have both the flags of Pakistan and their Location says North America. At least not for a while till there is some asteroid hits earth and drags away Pakistan to North America. But then again it might have already happened no one knows about Pakistani media.

At least thats logical. Unlike some confused entities who have both the flags of Pakistan and their Location says North America. At least not for a while till there is some asteroid hits earth and drags away Pakistan to North America. But then again it might have already happened no one knows about Pakistani media.

As oppose to Indiot trolls, who have self-esteem issues with being an Indian and simply cant man up even on interwebs.

Lmao, why don't you Indians mind your own business? You have Maoist problems that surpass any issues in Kashmir, yet you are Pakistani-centric. Please leave us alone. This is the height of obsession.
well..i can ask u the same thing..leave kashmiris alone..we'll handle it by ourself

What is even more amusing is the support provided to the more un-sane Indian members by the sane ones on the topic of 'obsession with Pakistan'. Wherever it is referred, they all sit in the same boat. Keep on giving unnecessary and useless arguments but not quashing their egos and accepting the obvious, for a change.

As far as I can tell, I have yet to spot an Indian member questioning the, frankly, un-relenting obsession with Pakistan of a fellow compatriot member. I mean really, it's not that hard to tell is it? No point in giving senseless arguments, in their abundance, while you're at it.

You lot know very well deep inside your hearts that you can't stop, as you would like to say, commenting about Pakistan. In all fairness, this 'commenting' urge of yours is an obsession with Pakistan. There's simply no two-ways about it. It's as clear as daylight. You just don't want to accept it for some reason. It's not as if there's something wrong about it. Infact, it's actually quite funny to see you people trying to desparately shimmy away from this ground reality.

Back
Top Bottom