What's new

Indians At It, Again

I have read all the posts now. The guy is just whining about his unsuccessful career as an "analyst":lol: Nationalism is a thankless job. Most of his websites have shut down due to lack of money, a piece or two in WSJ is what he is ruing for.

Now tell me Aryab_B what have I missed?

Well I didn't realise that he was short of money I will contact him and help him fund them I like the guy. I think he is a Pakistani patriot

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I have read all the posts now. The guy is just whining about his unsuccessful career as an "analyst":lol: Nationalism is a thankless job. Most of his websites have shut down due to lack of money, a piece or two in WSJ is what he is ruing for.

Now tell me Aryab_B what have I missed?

Simple when you bring on a supposed expert on an issue on tv or press you should make it clear when he has ulterior motives otherwise its just propaganda

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Don't open a thread about Indian with doctored heading, especially when you have nothing to offer other than rants and whines then.

I did not doctor the thread your allegation is refuted. In the past I have changed article titles and have been told its not good practice by Mods and on this occasion I did not. If the mods did its a matter you should take it up with them rather than casting aspersions on my character

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

China, incredible, poverty lol... lol.. blah blah blah....

Whats funny they are sorting out their problems. You have hundreds of million like China used to have and a smaller percentage who own laptops who think you are incredible super power to be

Well I didn't realise that he was short of money I will contact him and help him fund them I like the guy. I think he is a Pakistani patriot

Yes please do:lol:

who-does-ahmed-quraishi-work-for.jpg

ahmed-quarishi-media-taliban.jpg

Ahmed Quraishi | Real Pak Nationalists

Simple when you bring on a supposed expert on an issue on tv or press you should make it clear when he has ulterior motives otherwise its just propaganda

What has this got to do with Indians?

Do you know the role of editors in a newspaper? If the article was a propaganda editor wouldn't have published it. Besides did you read the the article in WSJ? What part of it do you think is propaganda? Do point it out please.

^^^^^ I think I will leave you to draw pretty pictures and amuse yourself now

Is the military trying to overthrow this government?
If anything, it is this failed democratic government that is doing everything it can to provoke the military into a coup. This government has gone as far as misleading a Chinese newspaper into publishing an interview with Zardari's prime minister attacking Pakistani military .

LOLZ.

Seriously, the author acknowledges two centers of power within Pakistan and you're blaming the rest of us for spreading 'hateful propaganda'?

Firstly, wtf is the military doing dictating terms to a 'democratically elected' government in the first place? Second, why on earth would a government mislead random Chinese newspapers against its own flippin' military?

The problem here isn't the incompetence of the GoP its about the PA's undue leverage in politics.

^ The obsession indians have over Pakistan will never go away :no:

Its not an obsession, its more out of necessity.

For centuries events starting from Khyber & Bolan pass have impacted the the Indian Subcontinent. It happens even now.

More like keeping your friends close but 'enemies' closer.

The media I admit often goes overboard but then its their profession to over sensationalise. Its upto the reader to sift the chaff from the grain.

Indians are our true enemies at heart, they will never let any opportunity go without bashing/defaming Pakistan. We need tounderstand and remember this and return the favour in equal terms.

For centuries events starting from Khyber & Bolan pass have impacted the the Indian Subcontinent. It happens even now.

The media I admit often goes overboard but then its their profession to over sensationalise. Its upto the reader to sift the chaff from the grain.

Then don't talk about aman ki asha and peace, and don't act fake as if you really care for Pakistan.

I see this thread as a continuation of the same old confusion showed by Pakistanis as to why we feel; that when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, we and majority of the world calls it a duck.

Pakistan is a hotbed of conversation in the west not because they are the world's most sought after tourist spot. Why does it shock y'all that you are considered as supporting terrorist that attack us in Afghanistan, that you train people to blow up our soldiers covertly, that every major terrorist are found residing in Pakistan or that we find it true that in no way OBL was not protected by the government of Pakistan or arms within it?

Then don't talk about aman ki asha and peace, and don't act fake as if you really care for Pakistan.

See , there are Indians who care and there are those who dont.

Aman Ki Asha is possibly for those who care on both sides.

I see this thread as a continuation of the same old confusion showed by Pakistanis as to why we feel; that when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, we and majority of the world calls it a duck.

Pakistan is a hotbed of conversation in the west not because they are the world's most sought after tourist spot. Why does it shock y'all that you are considered as supporting terrorist that attack us in Afghanistan, that you train people to blow up our soldiers covertly, that every major terrorist are found residing in Pakistan or that we find it true that in no way OBL was not protected by the government of Pakistan or arms within it?

indian trolls are always ashamed to use their real flags in international forums.

Lmao, why don't you Indians mind your own business? You have Maoist problems that surpass any issues in Kashmir, yet you are Pakistani-centric. Please leave us alone. This is the height of obsession.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom