What's new

Indians At It, Again

I do agree with the reasons of you starting this thread but strongly disagree with the title you have given it, the title gives away the very intention you had opening this thread.

Mate it wasn't my choice of title. It was the title given by the author. In the past when I have changed the title cos I thought it appropriate I was criticized and a mod said to me you shouldn't change title. Then this was changed. So...

lmao isn't Ahmed Quarishi the guy who writes regularly for Rupee News and its sister websites, and most of the times his article is rabidly anti-Indian. So its a bit rich coming from this guy.

He does the same thing himself(propaganda based on lies and manipulated data and facts) but when Indians write for WSJ about PAkistan he has a sulk about it:lol:

He should have also included Pakistanis like Arif Rafiq who embarrass PAkistan more than any Indian ever could. Here's a gem from him.

5 Ways Egypt Can Avoid Becoming Pakistan - Arif Rafiq - International - The Atlantic

lmao isn't Ahmed Quarishi the guy who writes regularly on Rupee News and its sister websites, and most of the times his article is rabidly anti-Indian. So its a bit rich coming from this guy.

he doesn't claim to be neutral unlike those supposed neutrals. You clearly have missed the point and haven't read all the posts on this thread

There is nothing new in this. Ever since the internet was available to indians, they started a cyber war on Pakistan.

I remember when I was a teenager and visited a Pakistani forum for the very first time, the first thing I read was an indian talking sh!t about Balochistan. They also pretend to be Baloch behind the computer but when you try talking to them in Balochi they run away.

Indians hate Pakistan and they always hated Pakistan and they will always hate Pakistan. They are obsessed about Pakistan. Many want Akhand bharat or Pakistan to be broken down into pieces and there are many who spend all day and night behind the computer creating propaganda against Pakistan.

Pakistanis are not as obsessed about India or we would have Pakistanis also going around various forums bashing india.

he doesn't claim to be neutral unlike those supposed neutrals. You clearly have missed the point and haven't read all the posts on this thread

He shouldn't be talking about "Indian's being at it again" then. He should be talking about WSJ which publishes the article, why is he talking about Indian origin authors? When he is rabidly anti-Indian himself?

Atleast Sadanand Dhume has a lot of credibility and credentials. Not to forget that he writes a lot of negative things about India too.

Sadanad Dhume

-He served as India bureau chief of the Far Eastern Economic Review and as Indonesia correspondent of FEER and The Wall Street Journal Asia.

-His essays, op-eds and reviews have also been published in The Washington Post, Forbes, Commentary, YaleGlobal and Foreign Policy.

-His television appearances include CNN, PBS, BBC World, Al Jazeera International, CNBC Asia and ABC Television; he has also been interviewed by BBC World Service Radio, ABC Radio and ABC Radio (Australia).

-Dhume holds a master’s degree in international relations from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, a master’s in journalism from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, and a bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of Delhi.

-In 2007 Dhume was an inaugural Bernard Schwartz Fellow at the Asia Society.[2] He is currently working on a nonfiction book about the impact of globalization on India. He is represented by Aitken Alexander Associates in London.[3]

Ahmed Qureshi

Writes for the following important news websites, all of which mind you is run by himself.

33dw46b.png

2mq3rx4.png

245hb0j.png

:rofl::rofl:

He shouldn't be talking about "Indian's being at it again" then. He should be talking about WSJ who publish the article, why is he talking about Indian origin authors? When he is rabidly anti-Indian himself?

You really don't get it do you lol

Indians should stay out of everything and anything Pakistani because we Pakistanis should do the opposite what indians want us to do.

Ahmad Qureshi is a Pakistani nationalist. Respect to all Pakistani nationalists :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a reason I put the post OP. The reason was that I am frankly fed up of seeing TV interviews on news channels and in press when there is "neutral analyst come expert brought on" who clearly has ulterior motives. Here in the west we have it all the time. We have a situation that they supposedly report in a neutral way they then bring an analyst who has his own axe to grind and then pass it off as informative neutral journalism which it is not.

Surely if there is a problem in a country you should try to bring on someone who has some expertise rather than ulterior motives. The other alternative would be if they want to play fair bring on two people with opposing views and then the viewer or reader can make their own mind up.

For Indian members how would you like an Indian Problem (and both India and Pakistan have problems) to be aired and then without asking an Indian "expert" they put on Hamid Gul or someone as an expert who suggests how to right Indian problems

Stop whining.

You are not going to decide who can speak and who can't.

The kind of circus in Pakistan is going on deserves all the variety of audience.

There is no scientific fathom to measure who is less holier than thou here. Pakistani propaganda machinery is not saint either.

As far as liberal fascists are concern then tempo of discussion by Indian posters is in favour of opposing this term for very good reasons. But If I have to see this term through a (Pakistani) nationalist's glass then I would suggest them that people do get compromised when they found themselves being owned by hard questions thrown at them by people from concerned states. The worst happens to them when they found themselves not being backed by the outcomes of own nation's policies; when defending the same on International forums.

One can rant all day against those who are anti-Pakistan but at the end of the day they will exhaust him if his own policy makers are not going to deliver a universally accepted deed of statesmanship or at least on justifiable national interests; you can proudly present as a counter argument.

You all are patriots, your collective effort which may be of different opinion lead to one goal i.e. defending your nation. But your capacity to defend is limited, unaccountable and simplistic. The buck stops at the true representative of your nation or at those who do interact with outer world on prominent forums. If they themselves are under continuously intrinsic/extrinsic alternate stress and strain, not backed by good performances of your state then they are doomed speak inconvenient truths. However they always have an option to sound hypocritical (pun intended), risk their individual creditability like Ahmed Qureshi and Zaid Hamid.

I was watching a video yesterday where Zaid Hamid was invited to give his opinion about USA on a Russian News channel. He was not at all acting like a so called liberal fascist but true patriot, trust me that clown didn’t make any sense to even an anti USA Russian journalist.

Stop whining.

You can rant all day against those who are anti-Pakistan but at the end of the day they will exhaust you if your own policy makers are not going to deliver on a universally accepted deed of statesmanship or at least justifiable national interest; you can proudly present as a counter argument.
Let me compromise you to the level of a so called liberal fascist by asking a simple question. What is your opinion about last two democratic elected government of Pakistan? Please explain it in details. I can bet not only you will bad mouth about them but also about establishment.

You all are patriots, your collective effort which may be of different opinion lead to one goal i.e. defending your nation. But your capacity to defend is limited, unaccountable and simplistic. The buck stops at the true representative of your nation or at those who do interact with outer world on prominent forums. If they themselves are under continuously intrinsic/extrinsic alternate stress and strain, not backed by good performances of your state then they are doomed speak inconvenient truths. However they always have an option to sound hypocritical (pun intended), risk their individual creditability like Ahmed Qureshi and Zaid Hamid.

I was watching a video yesterday where Zaid Hamid was invited to give his opinion about USA on a Russian News channel. He was not at all acting like a so called liberal fascist but true patriot, trust me that clown didn’t make any sense to even an anti USA Russian journalist. lol

Simple mate go to Indian forums India has more problems than Pakistan. Go sort your own problems. You don't become incredible by calling yourselves incredible. You become Incredible by eliminating poverty for hundreds of millions of people like China but unlike incredible India.

I have read all the posts now. The guy is just whining about his unsuccessful career as an "analyst":lol: Nationalism is a thankless job. Most of his websites have shut down due to lack of money, a piece or two in WSJ is what he is ruing for.

You would think American news organizations would invite Pakistanis to speak about their country and explain it to the world.

Now tell me Aryab_B what have I missed?

Simple mate go to Indian forums India has more problems than Pakistan. Go sort your own problems. You don't become incredible by calling yourselves incredible. You become Incredible by eliminating poverty for hundreds of millions of people like China but unlike incredible India.

China, incredible, poverty lol... lol.. blah blah blah....

Can you see you are doing the obvious what Indians say about generally you and likewise.

This is what you have to say ?

Don't open a thread about India with doctored heading, especially when you have nothing to offer other than rants and whines then.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom