What's new

Indians are either going to Pakistan or jumping into Sea!!! :D

Indians what will you do after 2014 elections?

• Jump Into Sea

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Go to Pakistan

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
Mrs.BDforever :D
Mrs BDforever :D
nithya-menon_178.jpg

There is no need to go to Pakistan or jump into sea. You create aggressors and invite aggression simply by being weak. Today not being able to destroy ANY nation on Earth is being weak. Not punishing an aggressor -- not destroying the United States coast to coast -- is also being weak.

The United States has committed far bigger crimes against India than Bhopal for which India must destroy the United States's territory from coast to coast, from New York to Los Angeles and from Chicago to Houston with ten thousand thermonuclear warheads (see my blog 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.'). This requires killing RAW and the Tamil snakes and the Nehru family which has been the designated ruler of India first by British intelligence and later by the C.I.A.

There is no need to go to Pakistan or jump into sea. You create aggressors and invite aggression simply by being weak. Today not being able to destroy ANY nation on Earth is being weak. Not punishing an aggressor -- not destroying the United States coast to coast -- is also being weak.

The United States has committed far bigger crimes against India than Bhopal for which India must destroy the United States's territory from coast to coast, from New York to Los Angeles and from Chicago to Houston with ten thousand thermonuclear warheads (see my blog 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.'). This requires killing RAW and the Tamil snakes and the Nehru family which has been the designated ruler of India first by British intelligence and later by the C.I.A.
how the hell are you allowed to live there... you are a security risk. :o:

Ok I changed my mind I am not going to jump into sea. Now i am going Bangladesh :wub:
@BDforever can you give me a room in your house on rent :D
you too want 'fish curry'?... stand in line..

am not sure about others. .. but I will throw you into Bermuda triangle. ..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom