What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you pissed off both the sides at the same time...lol..i ve never seen anyone doin that on this forum lol

Dude the thing is that atleast culturally today there are no similarities between Indians and pakistanis . We are very different. i wont talk about pre-partition times because it doesnt matter now . Today we are two separate nations with very little in common atleast culturally and have no desire of rejoining .
My point is that,can't u stop fighting atleast over the net?

We Pakistani have our own culture, our own style, own language, own flag as one nation.
So don`t mix us with indians.

there is a common saying:
"Blow your enemy into pieces and hope the pieces won't keep fighting"
The determination and courage of a gone genaration
has given freedom to you people. But the once 'masters'
played wisely. They ensured
that their 'slaves' will never
Prosper! So they teared you apart into two! They took a scale and drew some lines-
India and Pakistan! Lives and minds of thousands teared like a piece of paper! Blood and sweat of thousands in vain! Still fighting over eachother like 8 year olds! Shame on you!

Cool down man! You are going too fast. First of all welcome to the forum.

The questions that have asked are not easy to answer. However i disagree with what you are saying. Don't blame Brits solely for partition. There were many other reasons. Brits just facilitated it.

I feel bad for the poor mohajirs man . I dont know how many times on this forum i have seen Pakistanis openly being racist towards them , insulting them and calling them traitors .

And to think they claim to have a connection with Indian muslims!!! These are the people who treat the Muslims who migrated as scum, yet they feign concern about muslims all over the world!!! Hypocrisy at its worst....

you people are in here under false names,you even don't know each other but still fighting each other! Why?

man.. you sound like one of those creatures crawling out from graveyard!! enough of your preaching.. you can get back now!!

There was proposal on Kashmir, in 2006,but things didn't move on as in 2008 Musharraf was no longer in charge.

Musharraf pushes Kashmir proposal
Kashmir is not the only issue... It started with that... but the hate has grown into several other areas.... even if Kashmir issue is resolved today... the hate will continue for a couple of generations atleast, mostly because of the shared history.

And to think they claim to have a connection with Indian muslims!!! These are the people who treat the Muslims who migrated as scum, yet they feign concern about muslims all over the world!!! Hypocrisy at its worst....

I feel particularly bad for them because they left their country and their people to adopt a different country and different people but still get such step motherly treatment . It takes balls to do something like that . Its like a bride who leaves her family to join her husbands family and look at the kind of treatment the poor bride receives when she should be treated like a princess .

you muhajirs have the exact same culture as indians.

and what do you mean "re-unite"?

You Joker i am answering the guy. And w/e this muhajirs thing is i ain't one. My family comes from Karachi they were all born and bred there. And in my eyes Karachi is Pakistan and is the reason why Pakistan is alive. Besides my family as fought in WW1 and 2 of the wars againist India.
I am more Pakistani then you, if you condemn me as not being one then ask your not Pakistani and your the reason why the country is at it's current state.

man.. you sound like one of those creatures crawling out from graveyard!! enough of your preaching.. you can get back now!!
Brother, it is easy to discus or
Fight over weapons and wars. But when you loose people you love,it hurts in heart.

Scum? Excuse me. Mahajirs are very influential in our country. Racism certainly exists but that doesn't mean that all think the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom