What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
my question is why all these tensions? Can't india and pakistan help each other? So far has any one ever started a thread to discuss ways in which peace can be developed between the two
Nations?

Well you have a point. Don't know about any specific thread. People do open light threads about Indians and Pakistanis. Frankly i joined this forum because the more you know each other,the more you will be able to remove your misconceptions.

Atleast Pakistanis and Indians interact with each other. Doesn't matter if half of the time we simply curse each other. Consider it a first step. :)

Overtime i am sure hatred will reduce and both sides will be tolerant enough to hear each other out. Till then cyber war is on. :)

Why would we help a country with no spine to stop drone strikes a country that exports terrorism and what will pak help us with teaching our children how to make bombs how to do sucide bombings
shame on you!

Sorry stop this nonsense who ever you are. (I guess you are a Pakistani with a severe identity crisis),.

We may have had something with them in the past, but now we have nothing to do with them ,Pakistanis ,now or in the future.

And again, stop calling us brothers.

He is indian - no Pakistani can ever even think about being associated with the entity to the east.

India is ancient , just like greece , egypt and china . Even greece was divided into city states in ancient times and china was divided into many different warring states as well .A part of that Ancient India chose a different path for its future in 1947 which is known as Pakistan today but the ancient India continues to exist .:cheers:

Well you have a point. Don't know about any specific thread. People do open light threads about Indians and Pakistanis. Frankly i joined this forum because the more you know each other,the more you will be able to remove your misconceptions.

Atleast Pakistanis and Indians interact with each other. Doesn't matter if half of the time we simply curse each other. Consider it a first step. :)
Overtime i am sure hatred will reduce and both sides will be tolerant enough to hear each other out.
always start from the bottom of ladder. Indians and paks of atleast this site behave like
Brothers,then we are atleast that no.of fools short!

Sorry stop this nonsense who ever you are. (I guess you are a Pakistani with a severe identity crisis),.

We may have had something with them in the past, but now we have nothing to do with them ,Pakistanis ,now or in the future.

And again, stop calling us brothers.

what does a tamil like you share with Pakistanis?

India is ancient , just like greece , egypt and china . Even greece was divided into city states in ancient times and china was divided into many different warring states as well .A part of that Ancient India chose a different path for its future in 1947 which is known as Pakistan today but the ancient India continues to exist .:cheers:

chinese never knew india existed....muauahhaa.....until greeks came and labelled the region

every one is so cared about war and guns! Have you ever experienced the real pain? Anyone with your loved ones lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom