What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
You illiterate indians dont know basic history knowledge.how can we even discuss with you people in a civil manner.

Yes we are illiterate what to do we dont know how to make bombs and fire ak 47's but we do know how to bost our economy slowly taking our poor out of poverty how to respect other countries not like you yes we are illiterate

Well i am a muhajir & you need not to worry for us, there are few bad guys who question our loyality, & we don't care for those idiots. We Muhajirs are Pakistanis & will remain Pakistanis.

Just try to visit Karachi in the month of August.

God bless you brother . But i was just mentioning what i hae noticed on this forum from many punjabi members and you know its true and you cant stop me from feeling bad . But still god bless you all .

mmmmuahahhaaha....we were their masters !! nothing more and nothing less...and thats the only status we like. now bug off.

yeah the same masters who out of fear for getting dominated seggregated themselves westwards

There was no Pakistan before 1947..there was only India/ Hidustan / Bharat /Magadh..what ever you might call ..Vasco da gama came searching for India..when he landed in Calicut ..so did Columbus..when he found North America.

but there was a thought...lated named PAKistan.

just contrast between europe and asia-asians invest a good part of their money in buying arms from europe and they are having a nice life there and you guys are fighting here!

eh! I am feeling shame on you! Is there atleast a second you people stop fighting? Shame on you!

There was no Pakistan before 1947..there was only India/ Hidustan / Bharat /Magadh..what ever you might call ..Vasco da gama came searching for India..when he landed in Calicut ..so did Columbus..when he found North America.

before 1947, "india" was name to describe geographic location of south asia.same as how "middle east" describes west asian countires.

a country called "india" didnt exist untill 1947. just because you named your country as "india" in 1947 doesnt give you a right over whole of south asia.

this name "india" comes from the Indus River in pakistan.you indians have named your country after a Pakistani river.

my question is why all these tensions? Can't india and pakistan help each other? So far has any one ever started a thread to discuss ways in which peace can be developed between the two
Nations?

Why would we help a country with no spine to stop drone strikes a country that exports terrorism and what will pak help us with teaching our children how to make bombs how to do sucide bombings

look at the way! Look at the way you see
Indians! The same indians who were once your brother!

Sorry stop this nonsense who ever you are. (I guess you are a Pakistani with a severe identity crisis),.

We may have had something with them in the past, but now we have nothing to do with them ,Pakistanis ,now or in the future.

And again, stop calling us brothers.

God bless you brother . But i was just mentioning what i hae noticed on this forum from many punjabi members and you know its true and you cant stop me from feeling bad . But still god bless you all .

Oye, I'm Punjabi, and have nothing but love and respect for the Mohajir people who are great Pakistani's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom