What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the poor mohajirs man . I dont know how many times on this forum i have seen Pakistanis openly being racist towards them , insulting them and calling them traitors .

Well i am a muhajir & you need not to worry for us, there are few bad guys who question our loyality, & we don't care for those idiots. We Muhajirs are Pakistanis & will remain Pakistanis.

Just try to visit Karachi in the month of August.

Kashmir is not the only issue... It started with that... but the hate has grown into several other areas.... even if Kashmir issue is resolved today... the hate will continue for a couple of generations atleast, mostly because of the shared history.

Kashmir is just an excuse. The hatred started in '47.

The history might be the same, but the present is as different as chalk and cheese. Both countries have modeled themselves to be as different from each other as possible.

The hatred will continue till the people who fuel this hatred continue to be in the majority.

FFS

Some-One plz answer this guy and stop all these stup*d attacks or insults againist one another. I understand what he is trying to say but he ain't putting it in good words.
Save all then cross border violence till wensday

nothing personal yara. its a fact...Muslims ruled over subcontinent for a thousand years

Ghanta google rani laxmi bai muslims were killed in |000 in my adjoining areas no muslim rule what so ever be in your wet dreams

You Joker i am answering the guy. And w/e this muhajirs thing is i ain't one. My family comes from Karachi they were all born and bred there. And in my eyes Karachi is Pakistan and is the reason why Pakistan is alive. Besides my family as fought in WW1 and 2 of the wars againist India.
I am more Pakistani then you, if you condemn me as not being one then ask your not Pakistani and your the reason why the country is at it's current state.

Truth teller is plain racist. Ignore him.

Pity..none of you are able to provide him a sensible answer..why India and Pakistan, which had been one nation..had to be partitioned.

pakistan and india were not one nation.

pakistanis are sick of hearing this lies and propganda. before british came, subcontinent was a region with empires ruling among themselves,not a united nation.

india was created in 1947.how many times has india been paritioned since 1947?

Scum? Excuse me. Mahajirs are very influential in our country. Racism certainly exists but that doesn't mean that all think the same way.

My apologies. My comment was directed at those few racists who mistreat the minorities.

Its the same demented mentality, Bharat mata ravaged by muslim marauders and split into two,

I ask the bhartis do you even know British only ruled 40% of South Asia while Bharat today rules 75% of South Asia, If there was a division then the division would have occured from the 40% of occupied south asia

Perhaps you know Britishers had De-facto control over 100% of South Asia including Burma and Ceylon..princely states were minions of Britishers..had no will of their own.

My point is that,can't u stop fighting atleast over the net?

Brother just go back to the first page and see the responses of the Pakistani members when you called us Indians and pakistani brothers . They called you an Indian first with utter contempt and then when one lonely Pakistani member tried to bring them back to sanity they labelled him a muhajir again with utter contempt. Then they started again with the 1000 years rule , master slave bullsh*t which isnt even true for the most part .
Do you really think friendship is possible with them ?

Just go back to the first and second page and see the replies of Pakistanis and you will have the answer to your question .

You illiterate indians dont know basic history knowledge.how can we even discuss with you people in a civil manner.

Perhaps you know Britishers had De-facto control over 100% of South Asia including Burma and Ceylon..princely states were minions of Britishers..had no will of their own.

Discussin history with Pakistanies are we ? Are you that naive ? :lol:

pakistan and india were not one nation.

pakistanis are sick of hearing this. before british came the subcontinent was a region with empires ruling among themselves,not a united nation.

india was created in 1947.how many times has india been paritioned since 1947?

There was no Pakistan before 1947..there was only India/ Hidustan / Bharat /Magadh..what ever you might call ..Vasco da gama came searching for India..when he landed in Calicut ..so did Columbus..when he found North America.

my question is why all these tensions? Can't india and pakistan help each other? So far has any one ever started a thread to discuss ways in which peace can be developed between the two
Nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom