What's new

indians accepting/ assault ambush on post

This is what you want? blood shedding happening on both sides more or less.
Nope but at the same time i want my armed forces to reply to Indian aggression in such a manner that shakes the foundations in Delhi and specially of that moron you call PM because apparently you guys wanted this, why should we not respond in kind?

Nope but at the same time i want my armed forces to reply to Indian aggression in such a manner that shakes the foundations in Delhi and specially of that moron you call PM because apparently you guys wanted this, why should we not respond in kind?
LOL... you're so childish. Did you know 50 Pakistani soldiers have been killed on border mini war happen since 2018 new year.

Pakistani atang force - BAT in action

I think the gov in Delhi is not bothered because most Indian soldiers
that are killed are from the minority religions mainly sikhs.

People who are praising here Pakistan killing Indian Soldiers, they don't even know how many Pakistan soldiers have laid down their lives. Apparently its so secret their Senate also cant be told.

LOL... you're so childish. Did you know 50 Pakistani soldiers have been killed on border mini war happen since 2018 new year.
Than i should be the one whining but wait, its the Indian lot who's whining. That should tell a thing or two about the number of causalities on both sides. Now quit your whining.

Back
Top Bottom