What's new

Indian writer Arundhati Roy returns National Award in protest

Yes, while the mob who lynched in kaushambhi were "criminals", culprits of Dadri were "misguided civilians". agree??

would it help if i supported a people's firing squad to execute the kaushambhi lynchers??

there cannot be lynch mobs running freely anywhere, no matter what the technical difference is between two incidents.

but if the central government is found not condemning a criminal incident or not acting against the members of its larger movement who did the incident, then the government must step down obviously.

would it help if i supported a people's firing squad to execute the kaushambhi lynchers??

there cannot be lynch mobs running freely anywhere, no matter what the technical difference is between two incidents.
Exactly, so you agree that the unfortunate incident of Dadari highlighted for the propaganda against the Modi government.
Moreover, the incident of kausambhi was never on any national TV despite of having the same nature.

Hey Hey Hey
maxresdefault.jpg

I have never seen doing her anything better thn this. This laddy did not deserve this Honor so better she returned. We have to make it sure that this gang of slaves who are loyal to their mastress sonisa may ever get this in future.

Even Gulzar has returned his award in protest against Hindu terrorism against indian Muslims so your emotional comment holds no ground

Here I dedicate some lines

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even Gulzar has returned his award in protest against Hindu terrorism against indian Muslims so your emotional comment holds no ground
All of them have had a lot of MALAI during Congress Government... plum postings... rich trusts and foreign trips.. now under BJP government they are getting NADA.. so they are taking out their frustration like this.

Exactly, so you agree that the unfortunate incident of Dadari highlighted for the propaganda against the Modi government.

i generally take a broad view and below is a post of mine from early last month...
i will not limit myself to mentioning "babri se dadri tak"... modi has been silent on so many issues that should have taken precedence over everything, especially purchases for the already bloated indian military.

from hunger deaths in the tea estates of darjeeling to farmer suicides to "honor killings" to the murders of rationalists/intellectuals, modi remains silent... he must be the most silent prime minister india ever had... sanghis used to deride manmohan singh and continue to insult rahul gandhi, but what do sanghis have to say about their silent hero?? maybe they will say "silence is a state of sound" ( like went the daily cartoon in "the asian age" a few days ago ).

i don't care for the fakery of "make in india"... it should have been "made in india" and it would have if indians majorly had the sense to overthrow the ridiculous social/political structure they have and bring in a new system based on progressivism.

capitalists and reactionaries run riot and the bjp government creates a bigger place for them rather than jailing them??

now if the central government is found not condemning a criminal incident or not acting against the members of its larger movement who did the incident, then the government must step down obviously... people of the right-wing speak of congress party in the 1984 anti-sikh riots... why not apply the same standards now??

Moreover, the incident of kausambhi was never on any national TV despite of having the same nature.

when we say "national tv", we also must include sangh-friendly media like "zee news"... but these mediums were also interested in bringing sangh spokespersons to come make noise on dadri and the dalit children burning incident... if these mediums had been clear-minded, they would have brought impartial and progressive panelists to calmly talk about all incidents, and to condemn the wrong direction the country has taken since 1947 and to call for the country to be governed by progressivism.

you can definitely count on us.:D

i know. :tup:

you sanghis with your 900 bc anti-human ideology and your vedic spacecrafts and your "sanskrit is best language for computer programming" should not be the ones to talk about anything.

no one in the world takes you seriously, except hippies, western governments, western weapons manufacturers and useless capitalist companies
:lol::lol::lol:
Didn't these western govt. destroy your "utopia" called Libya.
Do you know how Gaddafi spent his last moments .... he was pulled on the streets, beaten up , sodomized with a knife and finally shot in the chest. Check live leak for the video.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
You know who did that
it was, and I quote you
hippies, western governments, western weapons manufacturers and useless capitalist companies
Get ready you are next :agree:

Back
Top Bottom