What's new

Indian workers strike over Modi labour reforms

no... true communism is a natural system and capitalism is artificial and obsolete.

Both communism and capitalism is natural but you can't run away from capitalism
In the end all communist countries were only following a different model of capitalism which didn't work

those painful-to-hear american talk show hosts ( in the words of some american film stars ) are making fun of a real leader who gave 40 years of his life to supporting liberation moments including the anc of nelson mandela... let that fool on the side insult the late mr. mandela, i dare him.

listen to mandela say a few words about gaddafi ( and other heroes )...

(( Watch Nelson Mandela's answer to a question about his alliance with Gaddafi - YouTube ))

those two buffoon talk show hosts, conan and his side-kick, are nothing in front of the heroes i admire and seek to follow... and the two buffoons ignore the fact of their government along with 40+ others of nato helped slaughter 150,000+ libyans in the most heinous way.

here, ( Rebel Atrocity Videos :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1] )... laugh all you want.

----------------

it is simple... most indian members of pdf need to be gone... i agree with the pakistanis on this.

And if you were so fond of him why didnt you emigrate to great Libya (before 2011)

because i came to know in detail of the great system the jamahiriya was only in late-ish 2010... and i was proved right again when nato began its terrorism campaign in early 2011.

had i known sooner... *shrugs*

Both communism and capitalism is natural but you can't run away from capitalism
In the end all communist countries were only following a different model of capitalism which didn't work

capitalism is a artifact of economics which derives from money system which in turn is not natural.

i made two posts yesterday along these lines...

in the present situation...

...money is important to the extent that (a). it does not become the decider of fundamental necessities ( water, electricity, housing, education, medicine, food ), (b). it does not become a commodity over which people should compete.

...money should be a resource which (a). should not be earned by citizens for the sake of earning a living, (b). is available as a simple and easily obtainable resource which brings more comfort in what is already a comfortable-for-all society, (c). is available from the state as funding for citizens to develop their ideas.

this will more easily lead to the next step in economics - no economics.

hmm, definition i don't know right now but i can point to its origin.

in the old days, a goods or services barter system was in place, where a party had something in surplus, or wanted something for immediate/future use, would go to another party and offer what goods or services he had and would in turn get what he desired... .. the desire was to have get something by offering something because the society was not scientific therefore "get for free" was not thought.

this primitive barter system was direct but was inefficient... maybe what he had was not required by the other party or maybe the other party desired more.

this necessiated the introduction of more negotiable items whose value was known widely... these items were precious stones, gold, silver, jewellery, others precious metals.

this system functioned well when a society was a village or a town and a citizen went to other lands as well.

but when kingdoms started and made way for empires, it was thought that a newer form of agent-item would make exchange of goods and items within a realm easier and more efficient... this became the money system, originally made in precious metal but in china introduced as a paper item.

it was also wrongly thought that this agent-item ( money ) when deposited in a centralized place and under control of the ruler would help compare the importance of a kingdom or empire with other kingdoms and empires... i speak of the monetary wealth of a king or emperor in the treasury which need not translate into comforts for the citizens there.

you asked for a definition which i did not have... you can perhaps use the above with your own thoughts and research to arrive upon a definition... i may have missed out some things in the above... maybe "the capital" by karl marx may have a definition... that book is full of mathematical equations so i have not read it.

huzoor, zara apna bhi taaruf deejiye... kabh tak mere pe personal attacks karenge aur apne "work" ko chupaayenge??

ji, huzoor... boliye...

That's how smart guys play! :D

it is simple... most indian members of pdf need to be gone... i agree with the pakistanis on this.
what about in real life, most Indian population "also needs to be gone" ? :coffee:

a question the media should ask The left wing union supporters is - why is it that the IT sector which is largely non unionized is the main job creator in india? How come heavily unionized industries are not able to add quality jobs?

The best job security and the best way to ensure excellent conditions to the workers is to have such a vibrant economy that employers are competing for workers. Salaries and perks will go up like a hare with its tail on fire.

Kerala it was like bandh... barring few private vehicles, no vehicle on road, shops closed, trains empty
Malayalee only work when they leave kerala! I hear they are going to gujurat these days to find work :sarcastic: But back home BJP bashing!!

did you know they *** raped Gaddafi before they put a bullet in him ?

with a beer bottle
I thought it was with knife? Anyway that was a cruel thing to do....even though gadafi and his family tortured, raped and murdered many thousands of innocent Libyans but still no one deserves to be *** raped with a knife.

I thought it was with knife? Anyway that was a cruel thing to do....even though gadafi and his family tortured, raped and murdered many thousands of innocent Libyans but still no one deserves to be *** raped with a knife.
bottle or knife, the crazed sex maniac got what he deserved, god knows how many women and girls had to suffer his atrocities.

in the end ones karma always catches up.

did you know they *** raped Gaddafi before they put a bullet in him ?

with a beer bottle

take a holiday, please... all my links and quotes have gone waste.

preferably your holiday to be in libya where there has been a people's green uprising these past months... maybe they will teach you many things...

(( manifestation pro kadhafi Aout 2015 Libye - YouTube ))

(( sebha le 03/08/2016 Lbye, démonstration pro Kadhafi - YouTube ))

take a holiday, please... all my links and quotes have gone waste.

preferably your holiday to be in libya where there has been a people's green uprising these past months... maybe they will teach you many things...

(( manifestation pro kadhafi Aout 2015 Libye - YouTube ))

(( sebha le 03/08/2016 Lbye, démonstration pro Kadhafi - YouTube ))
Ab tumhi hai jo sab ko bacha sakta hai.... kutch karo....ye time internet be baith ke bakaiti karne ka nai hai.... maidane jung me kudo, aur communist ka jhanda buland karo...
Yaha pe hawabazi karne se kutch nai hoga..

because i came to know in detail of the great system the jamahiriya was only in late-ish 2010... and i was proved right again when nato began its terrorism campaign in early 2011.

had i known sooner... *shrugs*

So a system where a all powerful dictator ruling the country with his family while having an army of Female virgin bodyguards while not allowing anyone to take over the country is a great system
While a system where you use your skills ,work hard and compete against rivals to achieve your goals is a bad system

So a system where a all powerful dictator ruling the country with his family while having an army of Female virgin bodyguards while not allowing anyone to take over the country is a great system

you still believe that four years after 40+ militaries of nato invade the libyan jamahiriya??

as for "virgin" female bodyguards, ( Gaddafi’s Female Bodyguards Found Murdered, Chinese Reactions | LIBYA AGAINST SUPER POWER MEDIA ).

you should search my posts with the keywords "jamahiriya direct-democracy basic people's congress"... i describe how libya was not a dictatorship but a unique truly democratic system.

While a system where you use your skills ,work hard and compete against rivals to achieve your goals is a bad system

"compete for goals" is too vague.

if you mean wages, it is anti-human to have a system where people are encouraged to compete against each other just to earn a living.

excerpt from a translation of "the communist manifesto"...
marx believed that good results could be achieved only when society itself changed, when ownership of the means of production would become collective... he may have been a idealist in believing that once the conditions of human existence were changed, once private ownership of property was abolished, once exploitation disappeared, people would change as well... he believed that in a society where there were no have-nots, where one's livelihood did not depend on struggling to make money, where instead of competing against one another people worked together, in such a society human nature would undergo serious changes.

Back
Top Bottom