What's new

Indian worker of US Firm Worker Calls For Rape, Trafficking Of Kashmiri Women, Loses Job

You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong and misguided it is.[/QUOTE]

You're trying to preach a losing battle, pointless - lines are drawn.

Here we go again.

So now we gonna use two year old tweets to generalize all hindus?

This guy is sick and retarted. But he doesnt represent all indians or all hindus. He only represents himself.

It also obscures the fact that their evacuation seems more and more to have been a planned manoeuvre by Jag Mohan Malhotra, for purposes of his own.
It was simply so that our forces could hunt Muslims at will without Hindus being collateral damage.

I have observed this with both Pakistanis and Indian men. Sadistic fascination with rape and misogynistic vitriol. People need to do better.

Nope. Pakistani men don't normally chase women. If they are interested in a woman, they will approach her and her parents,, ask her to convert, put on a hijab on her, and FaceTime parents back home to get approval.

We are not beyghairat. Don't lump us in with silicon valley rape epidemic.

This is a big slap on our PM's face,. who believes that doing randi rona will save Kashmir.

Sorry didn't notice your reply...now don't tell me i have to hold the hand of a man who's much older than me and bottle feed him about what is and what isn't above the tolerable level

You sound quite practised at this. Do it professionally?

https://blog.siasat.pk/us-firm-worker-calls-for-rape-trafficking/
Ashish Kaul's tweets are a representation of a greater disgusting mindset that the Hindutva ideology portrays
By Omair Kamran On Jun 1, 2020
k-2.jpg

A US-based company has suspended an Indian employee, Ashish Kaul, for his disgusting tweets about Kashmiri women. Development Dimensions International (DDI) suspended Kaul after his tweets calling for the rape and trafficking of Kashmiri women were circulated on social media.

Indian-occupied Jammu and Kashmir police also registered an FIR at Kothi Bagh police station against Kaul, over “abusive” and “offensive” tweets about Kashmiri Muslims that sparked widespread outrage.

The hate-monger’s views sparked outrage among Twitter users, and they were deleted shortly, but screenshots of the hate-speech were widely circulated online. His LinkedIn profile has also been suspended
Ashish spewed venom against Kashmiri women in a series of tweets saying:
“I love when Kashmiri Muslim women cry on roads-yeh masoom tha, begunah tha! Amarnath Cha thuss ya Aazadi- the proof is in the casualty chart of last 1 year, sorry 28 years! We are killing, maiming and raping you at will! Ha Haaa Cry aloud Aazadi.

The police also said they had asked Twitter for details and the location of the user to prosecute the case.

Ashish-2-Kashmir-Screenshot.jpg

Ashish Kaul’s tweets reveal a mindset.
Ashish Kaul’s tweets are a representation of a bigger dangerous mindset that the Hindutva ideology portrays. The obsession with capturing ‘fair-skinned Kashmiri women’ is deep-rooted in the doctrine.

Kashmir, according to Hindutvadis, has been ‘annexed’ and ‘conquered’ by India, after the abrogation of Article 370. Therefore, people who are native to the land have been ‘defeated’, as this incorporation was against their wishes and in contrast to the tendencies in the Valley to gain independence from India.

Unbelievable, even an educated man are like this, imagine the local women sufferings under Indian army

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom