What's new

Indian worker of US Firm Worker Calls For Rape, Trafficking Of Kashmiri Women, Loses Job

It's a little more complicated than that. These are the village bumpkins, the boors carrying a full bag of prejudice and bigotry with them. They are NOT educated; you are dead wrong in using that word. They are trained; trained technicians in various fields. There is not even a single bit of social or historical input that they get. When they emerge as job-ready and get jobs earning many times more than their previous generation, they have access to the Internet, time to think about themselves, time to forge an identity that they never had. This is where the world of social media comes in. They are quickly and easily corrupted by the toxic views prevailing on those media, and start talking the same way.

As @SrNair pointed out a few days ago, to my surprise (we are on opposite sides of the ideological divide), India has lost an entire generation to this hatred; he also points out that they are mostly north Indians.

These are completely devoid of any kind of moral compass. I - and most Indians, a very large number, about 61% - no longer feel ashamed about them, any more than I would feel ashamed about a horse voiding itself on the road, or a dog chasing a squirrel up a tree.
But the Sad thing is, Still after everything said and heard. At the end People like you are not Ruling or representing India En mass. People like Amit Sha, Yogi Adityanath and Narendar Modi are Ruling India. And Their Bag pipers like Arnab Goswami and Gaurav Aria are loud mouthing your soft power all over the place.
That is the only thing that matters and matter of concern.
Infect most people like you are ridiculed by Majority of Indians at least on the Media Platforms visible to outside world like us, let alone being representative voice of Public of India.
Being Rival Countries over territorial issues is one thing. But i can hardly have a sane argument with these modern Indian Kids on social Media when it comes to Nationalism.
And nobody in India seems to be worried about it from the looks of it (Correct me if i am wrong in any of my words)

But the Sad thing is, Still after everything said and heard. At the end People like you are not Ruling or representing India En mass. People like Amit Sha, Yogi Adityanath and Narendar Modi are Ruling India. And Their Bag pipers like Arnab Goswami and Gaurav Aria are loud mouthing your soft power all over the place.
That is the only thing that matters and matter of concern.
Infect most people like you are ridiculed by Majority of Indians at least on the Media Platforms visible to outside world like us, let alone being representative voice of Public of India.
Being Rival Countries over territorial issues is one thing. But i can hardly have a sane argument with these modern Indian Kids on social Media when it comes to Nationalism.
And nobody in India seems to be worried about it from the looks of it (Correct me if i am wrong in any of my words)

You are so accurate that it hurts; the only saving grace is that your last sentence is not correct.

Resistance to what is going on is strong; look at Kerala and West Bengal, but look at other examples also. The BJP won big; when they lose, when people get disillusioned, they will lose big.

Don't lose faith in India; we will come through in spite of the present troubles.

Look at him...an educated, urban, normal looking indian...and then look at his fantasies about raping Muslim women, forcing Muslims to sell their daughters etc.

THIS is representative of vast majority of indian hindus. A deep seated hatred of Islam/Muslims rooted in historical humiliations and civilization decimation inferior and weak Hindus faced at the hands of superior and infinitely more advanced civilization of Islam

Even after knowing this fact , there are few indians that have been given privileged positions on PDF.

And all Muslims are Hindu haters and terrorists, correct?
If that was the case , you wouldn't have been the majority in a country that was ruled over by muslims for 800 years.

You are so accurate that it hurts; the only saving grace is that your last sentence is not correct.

Resistance to what is going on is strong; look at Kerala and West Bengal, but look at other examples also. The BJP won big; when they lose, when people get disillusioned, they will lose big.

Don't lose faith in India; we will come through in spite of the present troubles.
I pray sanity and peace Prevails in Subcontinent. And we get rid of these Idiots as soon as possible

It's a little more complicated than that. These are the village bumpkins, the boors carrying a full bag of prejudice and bigotry with them. They are NOT educated; you are dead wrong in using that word. They are trained; trained technicians in various fields. There is not even a single bit of social or historical input that they get. When they emerge as job-ready and get jobs earning many times more than their previous generation, they have access to the Internet, time to think about themselves, time to forge an identity that they never had. This is where the world of social media comes in. They are quickly and easily corrupted by the toxic views prevailing on those media, and start talking the same way.

As @SrNair pointed out a few days ago, to my surprise (we are on opposite sides of the ideological divide), India has lost an entire generation to this hatred; he also points out that they are mostly north Indians.

These are completely devoid of any kind of moral compass. I - and most Indians, a very large number, about 61% - no longer feel ashamed about them, any more than I would feel ashamed about a horse voiding itself on the road, or a dog chasing a squirrel up a tree.

But why these North Indians.?
It is not because of the rightwing idealogy .
Idealogies can be different but people all are same .
Hindus ,Muslims etc whoever it is they carry these extreme attitudes in that region.
No respect to the woman of course .

I dont know what would be your conclusion.
But I could pinpoint at alone basic reason and that is too historic.
Endless waves of central asian murders , starting thousands of years ago.
Until 1947 where there is a bloody partition of India . South Indians were insulated from the turmoil one way or another .
Either through the strong kingdoms in South or stiff resistance of north Indians .
But it seems it took a heavy toll on them.What we can see in medias and social medias was already prevailed in psyche in all these generations.
Much surprise when a village lady in Ayodhya is cursing Babar for what he did centuries ago through Al Jazeera .
When there is a choas and turmoil like these happened for long it will affect the basic nature of humans .
Afghans are good example .Most notoriouscase of pedophiles is there that too among govt officials .

Now these guy seems from Kashmir region.
If he is a Pandit or had a family history of suffering due to insurgency .
Then sure you can expect .
The main culprits is politicians .
They didnt took any action to heals those wounds instead keep wide open for political gains .

Even in Kerala there is a difference between the people from South ,Central Kerala and Northern Kerala .
Especially Kannur region,previously known as Canannore .Northern Malabar had seen the choas and brutality during Mysore invasion and later british including 1921 riot .
Kannur is infamous for political killings .In earlier centuries it was for landlords and kings and now for political parties.

But in northern India it is a stronger case and war region it is extreme

But why these North Indians.?
It is not because of the rightwing idealogy .
Idealogies can be different but people all are same .
Hindus ,Muslims etc whoever it is they carry these extreme attitudes in that region.
No respect to the woman of course .

I dont know what would be your conclusion.
But I could pinpoint at alone basic reason and that is too historic.
Endless waves of central asian murders , starting thousands of years ago.
Until 1947 where there is a bloody partition of India . South Indians were insulated from the turmoil one way or another .
Either through the strong kingdoms in South or stiff resistance of north Indians .
But it seems it took a heavy toll on them.What we can see in medias and social medias was already prevailed in psyche in all these generations.
Much surprise when a village lady in Ayodhya is cursing Babar for what he did centuries ago through Al Jazeera .
When there is a choas and turmoil like these happened for long it will affect the basic nature of humans .
Afghans are good example .Most notoriouscase of pedophiles is there that too among govt officials .

Now these guy seems from Kashmir region.
If he is a Pandit or had a family history of suffering due to insurgency .
Then sure you can expect .
The main culprits is politicians .
They didnt took any action to heals those wounds instead keep wide open for political gains .

Even in Kerala there is a difference between the people from South ,Central Kerala and Northern Kerala .
Especially Kannur region,previously known as Canannore .Northern Malabar had seen the choas and brutality during Mysore invasion and later british including 1921 riot .
Kannur is infamous for political killings .In earlier centuries it was for landlords and kings and now for political parties.

But in northern India it is a stronger case and war region it is extreme

Maybe tomorrow? Bear with me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom