What's new

Indian with fake passports living illegally in Karachi arrested

So india was involved in safoora attack cuz if safoora ghot calls have gotten him

In front of quality. What happened to his family?
okey.
I don't know. Havent seen anything else. His shop is closed as usual with no sign of anything on it. may be the shop owner would also be in trouble.

He has been here since 1995?? Why didn't they take any notice in the past 19 years?

The question is who issued him Pakistani IDs and how was that done?
Very simple,Give some money to NADRA and they will issue you a origenal ID card and Passport with fake identity as many Afghanis are doing here in Pakistan.

Nuking India is the solution of all the problems we are facing in Pakistan.

Sounds like the plot of the bollywood D-Day, where Irfan Khan used to live in Karachi had a Pakistani family and and used to run a barber shop. :woot:

Very simple,Give some money to NADRA and they will issue you a origenal ID card and Passport with fake identity as many Afghanis are doing here in Pakistan.

I never thought Nadra essi nikle gi. Surely politians have made her corrupt for the sake of vote, more ID cards more votes. Till now she was my ideal young modern educated.

How did he gets Pakistani visa ? Some one had provided him documents and sponcership letter so get him as well

There are many more Indian agents in Karachi & some other areas. Our security agencies should be more vigilant & eliminate all the foreign agents.

Back
Top Bottom