What's new

Indian with fake passports living illegally in Karachi arrested

Maybe he was an agent or maybe he was trying to illegally settle without any intention to terrorize..
Anyway, no place for him and his likes.:police:

We still don't know details of this arrest and how, when, where etc....... Who are facilitator of this guy and whose request & guaranty he escaped.

Very possible that Indians worked under flag of MQM, PPP, ANP as target killers in order to continue instability in Karachi & in rest of country.

The question is who issued him Pakistani IDs and how was that done?

If one have money then it can do things which are illegal because our system is so much corrupt. NADRA and all other institutions are very corrupt.

In Sindh it is said that Indians have invested heavily and they are living with false names and IDs and they travel over border easily when they want.

Bigger question is how an Indian got pakistani Visa, that too 90 days.

Here they are not giving even 30s tourist visa for a travellor :(

Pakistan hands over actionable intelligence reports to Afghanistan on RAW's support and training network for TTP, BLF, BRA and BLA located in Afghanistan.

https://defence.pk/…/kill-mullah-fazlullah-or-allow-us-to-d…/

Kill Mullah Fazlullah or allow us to do so”, Pakistan asks Afghan govt
Islamabad has formally asked the government of Afghanistan to kill the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Mullah Fazlullah or allow them to do so....
defence.pk

Good Good..
but will Pakistan allow same thing to Afghanistan??

topic....

Another RAW agent??or a fugitive living in kashmir??

Damn, how easy is it to get a fake Pakistani passport and ID?

Ok I got a popcorn bucket and my rack of cold drinks.

Start the RAW conspiracy movie...

Poor chap for what ever reason he went there, he will soon get a new identity, new profession, new skills, new talent, new relations and new branding of RAW and would be wondering who he is in reality :D

Ok I got a popcorn bucket and my rack of cold drinks.

Start the RAW conspiracy movie...

Poor chap for what ever reason he went there, he will soon get a new identity, new profession, new skills, new talent, new relations and new branding of RAW and would be wondering who he is in reality :D
At the end u do export terrorists

:cuckoo::crazy:

Sorry I am not into business, nor i can plan to compete with you..
Yes terrorism exporters cant compete with civil and peace loving people.

oh by u i had meant india.
#commonsense.not.so.common

Back
Top Bottom