What's new

Indian with fake passports living illegally in Karachi arrested

Actually i had thought there could be a fake passport like fake currency. Is it possible? Idont know.
very much possible but if there is a passport then that means there was a reason to travel --- otherwise would be only procuring CNIC -
& if passport is required for travelling then no you need to get the Passport made at Nadra only, otherwise it will not be shown at immigration system....

....what was he doing in pakistan?
The guy lives in the same block as I do, he was running an internet cafe here as well. He was so well knitted that no-body in the neighborhood knew his real information, in addition to having a passport, he is also married and have a kid.

We still don't know details of this arrest and how, when, where etc....... Who are facilitator of this guy and whose request & guaranty he escaped.

Very possible that Indians worked under flag of MQM, PPP, ANP as target killers in order to continue instability in Karachi & in rest of country.
He was arrested three days ago before the news broke, even an SP lives just besides his shop and used to sit outside his cafe for having tea from dhaba next door.

The guy lives in the same block as I do, he was running an internet cafe here as well. He was so well knitted that no-body in the neighborhood knew his real information, in addition to having a passport, he is also married and have a kid.
Whatttttttttttttt!!!!!!???????? Omg!!
Did u feel scared that such creep was in ur neighbourhood. And an internet cafe means a proper business ,source of livelihood. Like wow what creeps have sneaked into our country.

He was arrested three days ago before the news broke, even an SP lives just besides his shop and used to sit outside his cafe for having tea from dhaba next door.
Did u feel scared that such creep was in ur neighbourhood. And an internet cafe means a proper business ,source of livelihood. Like wow what creeps have sneaked into our country.
I too live very near ur home bro. I also know him very well. Very surprised to hear abt him. My father told me today and we were shocked!!!

PS Earlier i lived in block 22. Just infront of his cafe

If one have money then it can do things which are illegal because our system is so much corrupt. NADRA and all other institutions are very corrupt.

In Sindh it is said that Indians have invested heavily and they are living with false names and IDs and they travel over border easily when they want.

With enough money, you can even get a US passport. Yes, our system is corrupt but it's not difficult to get a new identity if you know the right people and have the right amount of money.

Wow just wow.
Yes. Heard agencies located him with traced calls by Safora goth geo-fencing. If they are right, probably they got very high profile and strong person maybe in whole karachi. He was also doing part time real estate business and maybe linked to many other parties!!

Serious breach of security.

How long was he there in this fake identity?

Another thing with Internet cafe he can send info without being suspicious.

How much a fake id cost? And where can you get it?

Serious breach of security.

How long was he there in this fake identity?

Another thing with Internet cafe he can send info without being suspicious.
I know and met him since last 8 years. Sources tell he is here for last 20 years

Yes. Heard agencies located him with traced calls by Safora goth geo-fencing. If they are right, probably they got very high profile and strong person maybe in whole karachi. He was also doing part time real estate business and maybe linked to many other parties!!

OMGGGGGG!!!! i am feeling so scared just by reading it. They got him thru calls from safoora goth. And he had an indian passport. Okay things seem to be going expected way.

Last edited:
OMGGGGGG!!!! i am feeling so scared just reading. They got him thru calls from safoora goth. And he had an indian passport. Okay things seem to be going expected way.
They are saying that he came on 90 days visa and they disappeared. Later he got CNIC and passport from here. I usually go to his cafe for printing.
What about loyality to his current family and country.
It must be tough being a spy. Or real emotion less mofo
Tough job man. Being emotionless/hidden to people who u r living with decades...this is the reason everyone fascinates with a spy life..

Like I said, nobody knew....

PS Earlier i lived in block 22. Just infront of his cafe
The one with studios?

Ok I got a popcorn bucket and my rack of cold drinks.

Start the RAW conspiracy movie...

Poor chap for what ever reason he went there, he will soon get a new identity, new profession, new skills, new talent, new relations and new branding of RAW and would be wondering who he is in reality :D
In reality he was a Raw activist who was working for the peace and prosperity of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom