What's new

Indian with fake passports living illegally in Karachi arrested

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking NEWS, on TV...
Indian arrested from Karachi, entered on 90 days visa, got Pak new PP & ID made on his name.. He was arrested by a joint police & Intel agency oprn..

CFIxcgdVIAAJmE2.jpg

Indian with fake passports living illegally in Karachi arrested
Last Updated On 16 May,2015 About 6 minutes ago
KARACHI: (Dunya News) – Indian living illegally in Karachi with fake Pakistani passport was on Saturday arrested by an intelligence agency and Special Branch of Police. The Indian arrested in Karachi had passports of India and Pakistan, reported Dunya News.

In an operation by an intelligence agency and police’s special branch near City Station of Karachi, an Indian citizen was arrested with illegal passport. The arrested Indian citizen also carried a Pakistani National ID card. He had come to Pakistan on a 90-day visa and then disappeared after the visa expired.

Investigations from the arrested Indian citizen have been started after registering a case against him in Airport Police Station.

ary bhai humor ko dil pe kyun le rahe ho .. hahah joke mara tha :(
and Kashmala was the random name comes in my mind ...
No actually i have seen indians mentioning veer zara a lot on online sites to make fun of pakistanis, that oh see ur gal zara had fallen for our guy veer,all that nonsense,. I used to think it was a fake story thats y isaid that.

No actually i have seen indians mentioning veer zara a lot on online sites to make fun of pakistanis, that oh see ur gal zara had fallen for our guy veer,all that nonsense,. I used to think it was a fake story thats y isaid that.

i never even watch that movie ... full ..
so i guess and who care what indian say ? dont forget we are 3rd most sexiest guys on earth :D

Enter the pp number in database and chk the agent / nadra operator who entered his data

Enter the pp number in database and chk the agent / nadra operator who entered his data
The news says fake pakistani passport.
There is a fake passport,and the there is an original with fake identity, ithink

Back
Top Bottom