What's new

Afghan suicide bomber arrested near Islamabad

It will, when he's waterboarded and is made to give critical info. His wish for a quick death will be turned into a long agony.

Water boarding works when this guy who is ready to die knows anything.
But these guys hardly know anything, since these guys are like foot soldiers who do not know who their real masters are.

THIS EXPOSES NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS GOVERNMENT IN AFGHANISTAN LINKS WITH INDIA ND INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY RAW THIS PIECE OF TRASH MUST B SPYING FOR INDIA ALSO ISI SHOULD BEHEAD THIS NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS AGENT INDIAN AGENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR THT ANGLO SAXON BRITISH ND INDIAN AGENT IFTIKHAR CHAUDHRY WILL LEAVE HIM ND PARDON HIM ITS TIME 2 BEHEAD THIS PIECE OF TRASH NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS AGENT INDIAN AGENT.

LOL BRO WHAT ARE YOU ON?

What? 3 + 7 years of prison, for attempting to mass murder innocent people? Seriously, is this a joke? This guy should have been sentenced to death to prevent bloodshed of the innocent.

It is a big joke judiciary is a big joke in Pakistan, I know a family used to work at one of our family homes in village, her son murdered her other son for little piece of land KPK judiciary sentenced that man to 25 Years in Jail even so he is a criminal I believe 25 years is wrongful verdict it should have been 7-9 Years while terrorists in Pakistan either are released or jailed for couple to 5 years, jokes being played.

It is our Country, so I am criticizing our law to be inefficient against mass murderers. This needs to be changed through legislation, and better laws need to be made to handle such matters.

Death sentences need to be issued to stop further bloodshed.
Agreed! :tup: 
THIS CHEETAH786 IS AN INDIAN AGENT BROTHER DONT REPLY HIM BROTHER HIS ONLY AIM IS 2 CREATE FITNA ND FASSAAD ND CONFUSION ND CHAOS ND ANARCHY FOR INDIA THIS IS HOW THESE INDIANS OPERATE THESE INDIANS DO BLASTS SABOTAGE ETC IN PAKISTAN THEN THERE INDIAN AGENTS IN PDF BLAME AMERICA HERE IN THIS FORUM SO THT THEY CAN CREATE FITNA ND FASSAAD ND CONFUSION ND CHAOS ND ANARCHY THIS IS HOW THESE INDIANS OPERATE SO THT PAKISTAN ND AMERICA RELATIONSHIP CAN B HAMPERED ND SO THT IRAN ND AMERICA RELATIONS GET HAMPERED ITS ONLY IN THE INTERESTS OF ISRAEL SAUDI ARABIA= YAHUDI ARABIA ND SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY ND INDIA THT RELATIONS BW AMERICA ND ISLAMIC COUNTRIES DONT DEVELOP REALTIONS BW PAKISTAN ND AMERICA DOESNT DEVELOP RELATIONS BW IRAN ND AMERICA DOESNT DEVELOP BC IF RELATIONS BW AMERICA ND ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ND RELATIONS BW PAKISTAN ND AMERICA ND IRAN ND AMERICA DEVELOP IT WILL ISOLATE ISRAEL SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY ND INDIA. THANKS
Are you for real? You seem to be a fit case as a research subject on psychological disorders.

And for Pete's sake, remove caps lock before you type, even if what you type is baloney.

Are you for real? You seem to be a fit case as a research subject on psychological disorders.

And for Pete's sake, remove caps lock before you type, even if what you type is baloney.

Leave him be. He seems to be shouting from a podium. I like his posts :D

Back
Top Bottom