What's new

Indian Weapon Hunger ..

Nice little try you made;)
In vain......
We started Kargil war for our rightful part there we believe.
We sent SSG Commandos to Kashmir to help them in their rightful struggle for freedom.
The idea to divide subcontinent was to make hindu government in hindu majority and establish Muslim government in Muslim majority areas, you violated so it was our right to do even more than that.Libration of Kashmir will always be our aim because this won't be illegal like your occupation.
Your hypocrisy and stubbornness for the people of Kashmir won't earn you anything.
You bought Kashmir with money from a so called illegal mahraja while blackmailing him.
This is how you create an atoot ung.
Plz accept Kashmir's decision of freedom.
well bhai freedon is not halwa that is given on a plate you have to take it an look you tried every trick in the book to get kashmir but lost east pakistan and now KPK , FATA & ballochistan are asking for freedon ;)

so to get you fight 4 wars but are unable to get kashmir even after 66 years and deu to hatred and trevenge politicks all your social fabrik and differnt other institutions of state are neglected and now in the last critical stage of decay ... so tell me what did pakistan achieved from its so called "kashmir raag" :azn:

Kashmir's majority is Muslim… there non muslims are just 5%, thats why kashmir called muslim state

Muslims are 65% in Kashmir but their number is very small just 3% of entire Muslim population of India, so don't bring two nation theory to claim Kashmir. :girl_wacko:

well bhai freedon is not halwa that is given on a plate you have to take it an look you tried every trick in the book to get kashmir but lost east pakistan and now KPK , FATA & ballochistan are asking for freedon ;)

so to get you fight 4 wars but are unable to get kashmir even after 66 years and deu to hatred and trevenge politicks all your social fabrik and differnt other institutions of state are neglected and now in the last critical stage of decay ... so tell me what did pakistan achieved from its so called "kashmir raag" :azn:

Yes its true freedom is very important thing for everyone. you should check your own country too where every one is against dehli they all want's freedom from it, from punjab to Benglor, thiruvnunthapurun to Gangt everyone ask freedom from Dehli, you knew very well how many indian soldiers died, wounded and mentaly retarded in Occupied Kashmir, Punjab also in Naxal areas. Khalistan movement , Kashmiri Freedom Fighters, Naxalaite movement every where and india is only in Dehli and out of dehli there is no india, if you found india you just see bollywood movies but out of bollywood movies and dehli there is no india… so please first check your self and then point out others because we crushed these indian funded movements in balochistan and Kpk. SO just open your eyes and see how many parts will come out form dehli occupied territory with these movements..

http://i57.tinypic.com/n4k1at.jpg[/IMG]']http://i57.tinypic.com/lkzde.jpg[/IMG]']

Yes its true freedom is very important thing for everyone. you should check your own country too where every one is against dehli they all want's freedom from it, from punjab to Benglor, thiruvnunthapurun to Gangt everyone ask freedom from Dehli, you knew very well how many indian soldiers died, wounded and mentaly retarded in Occupied Kashmir, Punjab also in Naxal areas. Khalistan movement , Kashmiri Freedom Fighters, Naxalaite movement every where and india is only in Dehli and out of dehli there is no india, if you found india you just see bollywood movies but out of bollywood movies and dehli there is no india… so please first check your self and then point out others because we crushed these indian funded movements in balochistan and Kpk. SO just open your eyes and see how many parts will come out form dehli occupied territory with these movements..

http://i57.tinypic.com/n4k1at.jpg[/IMG]']http://i57.tinypic.com/n4k1at.jpg[/IMG]']http://i57.tinypic.com/n4k1at.jpg[/IMG]']http://i57.tinypic.com/n4k1at.jpg[/IMG]']http://i57.tinypic.com/lkzde.jpg[/IMG]']

he hehe rassi jal gayi bal nahi gaya :disagree:.... kahir koi baat nahi lagta hai ab aap ke ladle hukumran yoon baaz nahi aaoge ... challo ji ab hum per koi ilzam nahi ayega :butcher:

agar himmat hai to ye koshish bhi ker ke dekh lo kyonki jab diya bujhne wala ho ya janwar zibba kiya ja raha hi to wo sabse jyada farfarata hai:devil:

rahi aat baloochistan aur FATA & KPK to bhai 1970 me sakoot E dhaka se pehle pakistan me gane gaye jate the ki punjabio aur bengalio ke beech Mohabbat aur bhai chare ka AAB E ZAM ZAM beh raha hai :haha:

aur fir hua kya ye sab jante hai :azn: kyon haina :dance3::chilli::taz::chilli::dance3:

he hehe rassi jal gayi bal nahi gaya :disagree:.... kahir koi baat nahi lagta hai ab aap ke ladle hukumran yoon baaz nahi aaoge ... challo ji ab hum per koi ilzam nahi ayega :butcher:

agar himmat hai to ye koshish bhi ker ke dekh lo kyonki jab diya bujhne wala ho ya janwar zibba kiya ja raha hi to wo sabse jyada farfarata hai:devil:

rahi aat baloochistan aur FATA & KPK to bhai 1970 me sakoot E dhaka se pehle pakistan me gane gaye jate the ki punjabio aur bengalio ke beech Mohabbat aur bhai chare ka AAB E ZAM ZAM beh raha hai :haha:

aur fir hua kya ye sab jante hai :azn: kyon haina :dance3::chilli::taz::chilli::dance3:

aur fir mujeeb ny aap ka namak kahay aur aap ky fouji janta ke shakal mai East Pakistan Aye the… but aap ye sub rehne do kio ke aap ko to pata hy k moist ny kya hal kiya hua hy bharat ka, aur khalistan bhe abhe zinda hy to phir kiya hoa tension na lo kashmir mai bhe sukoon nahi hay to kaha jao gy aap log.. 13 provinces ka to bohat bura hal hy, na sarkar hy na sarkar raaj to kio aap kabotar ke tarha billi ko deh ke ankhen band kar rahy ho..

you should open your eyes, bcoz in india 50% infants are hungry and Malnutrition, and free foods in indian schools cause death to children, and education level don't ask about that.. india is the only country who have largest illiteracy rate in the world, and india's defense budget grown every year… please feed your children with food not imported tanks, helicopters, ships, submarines,jets and missiles….

Apart from your wrong figures and the fact that India has a higher and much faster improving literacy rate (over 75%) than your country (which of course does not have an sizable chunk of your population living in poverty and misery) ... you should know that India`s military spending is just around 2%, which is low. You should know that India (still) has the largest anti poverty programs in the word, spending more money that your policy makers could ever imagine. The Indian economy (which is among the largest ones in the world), is picking up again, infrastructure is built everywhere and creating jobs and growth.

So if you cannot come up with arguments, rather than your usual whining... just stop embarrassing yourself.

aur fir mujeeb ny aap ka namak kahay aur aap ky fouji janta ke shakal mai East Pakistan Aye the… but aap ye sub rehne do kio ke aap ko to pata hy k moist ny kya hal kiya hua hy bharat ka, aur khalistan bhe abhe zinda hy to phir kiya hoa tension na lo kashmir mai bhe sukoon nahi hay to kaha jao gy aap log.. 13 provinces ka to bohat bura hal hy, na sarkar hy na sarkar raaj to kio aap kabotar ke tarha billi ko deh ke ankhen band kar rahy ho..
to the thing is you still dont get it do you :azn:

ok let me tell you it this way we know why are so called "intellectual/human rights/greenpiece type NGOs" are trying to build case against infra growth in sectors like neuklear planst and dams/hydro electricity plants and that there is maoism and specially in those areas which have "minral wealth" just like pakistan is trying to renticing rebellion in punjab(in name of khalistan movement) and J & K deu to there strategik loctaions ... now what is common :pop:

well we know who is funding these anty india "or should isay anty "corrupt"system maoists & anty infra NGOs & terrorists" and why we are tracking them for longer than you could ever imagine and unlike you we dont just shout , never give proofs in international media& forums about them and do nothing rather we do opposite 8-)

now ever wondered that instead of all this why we are in not such a extreamlli unmanagable postion like pakistan dspite having amlost 10 times more diversity :cheesy:

so nanhe rajkumar thing is i am not one of those who will give you answer as per you want to listen and about indian hunger for wepons well dont worry your nation is the last nation on earth we are going to ask for help or .. khair jane do ... i guess now you got the point dint ya :coffee:

Apart from your wrong figures and the fact that India has a higher and much faster improving literacy rate (over 75%) than your country (which of course does not have an sizable chunk of your population living in poverty and misery) ... you should know that India`s military spending is just around 2%, which is low. You should know that India (still) has the largest anti poverty programs in the word, spending more money that your policy makers could ever imagine. The Indian economy (which is among the largest ones in the world), is picking up again, infrastructure is built everywhere and creating jobs and growth.

So if you cannot come up with arguments, rather than your usual whining... just stop embarrassing yourself.
leave him dude he is new to this forum and trying to make his presence felt :haha:

My army men blasted through your army's asses in 65 war that's my army.My army took point 5353 the best position at Kargil and made us able to destroy anything inside india upto 25km including your national high way anytime we want.And if u think that u won in 99 then wakeup we were retreating because government didn't wanted to let Pak army take over Kargil.We retreated from a won war where Karnal Captain Sher Khan with a dozen SSG Commandos kicked your asses to hell.Your pussy army fired from back at the retreating Pak soldiers.My army failed your every terrorist attempt in my country. don't burn your rear just bcoz China and america found Pakistan more important than you.:cool:

Typical loser mentality and denial.

You kicked our a**es in 1965?! Well, maybe in the beginning.... but in the end you failed to capture J&K and ended up fighting in the outskirts of Lahore.

And stop lying about 1999. India routed the soldiers and mujahideens from our soil... so just another failed attempt to "liberate" J&K.... but to make you feel better, you were told some heroic stories about how you somehow still managed to win, despite failing to achieve your objectives...

More than 60 years after becoming a republic and 50 years after the debacle with China, the opaque Indian defense production establishment does not produce high quality clothing and personal inventory items like boots, let alone a suitable rifle for a one million army, or tanks and aircraft.”

@Chak Bamu @Oscar

What is the purpose of such a thread ? That bloody video there displays Indian made helicopters,fighters,gunships & Corvettes and then talk this BS ?

for telling how much hungry india for collecting weapons
well the drama queens can onli cry like some pakistanies about indian hunger for wepons but they very covienentlli forget there own policies which lead to so much tensions and since now nobody of there so called "brotherlli nations" & "friends not masters" are giving them any more free linches and free wepons they are trying to show themselfs as angels of peace ;)

well no issues to show them there real place all we have to do is to keep rebuilding and bolsterring owr economy and keep developing and proceuring the best wepons we can get they will drain themselfs dry just to do there favrate "tit for tat" :haha:....:dance3::dance3:

its true we kicked your a***es in 1965

the cause andresult of indo pak war 1965 war

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :taz:

Tashkent Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:haha:

Last edited:
Wonder what do they mean by education and literacy.
Look at their media and film industry. Full of crap and misguidance.
Yrah rite... Films from pak receives oscars yearly. Atleast our film industry dont beg for audience, and talk about education, if education teaches us how to blow ourselves in pieces killing hundreds of innocents, we are better uneducated.

Yes its true freedom is very important thing for everyone. you should check your own country too where every one is against dehli they all want's freedom from it, from punjab to Benglor, thiruvnunthapurun to Gangt everyone ask freedom from Dehli, you knew very well how many indian soldiers died, wounded and mentaly retarded in Occupied Kashmir, Punjab also in Naxal areas. Khalistan movement , Kashmiri Freedom Fighters, Naxalaite movement every where and india is only in Dehli and out of dehli there is no india, if you found india you just see bollywood movies but out of bollywood movies and dehli there is no india… so please first check your self and then point out others because we crushed these indian funded movements in balochistan and Kpk. SO just open your eyes and see how many parts will come out form dehli occupied territory with these movements.
M not from delhi but want delhi to rule us... Have any problm???

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom