What's new

Indian Weapon Hunger ..

what truth, India's defence budget is less than 2% not funded by any friendly country, poor kids in India get free education and free meal in school unlike Pakistan who has largest number of kids out of school in entire Asia. Even our least literate state has more literacy rate than Pakistan.

Tumhare jaise sawan ke andhe ko sab hara hi hara dikhta hai. :girl_wacko:

you should open your eyes, bcoz in india 50% infants are hungry and Malnutrition, and free foods in indian schools cause death to children, and education level don't ask about that.. india is the only country who have largest illiteracy rate in the world, and india's defense budget grown every year… please feed your children with food not imported tanks, helicopters, ships, submarines,jets and missiles….

ya ya we all know al khalid is a new breakthrough in tank technology :lol:

better than Arjun tank

you should open your eyes, bcoz in india 50% infants are hungry and Malnutrition, and free foods in indian schools cause death to children, and education level don't ask about that.. india is the only country who have largest illiteracy rate in the world, and india's defense budget grown every year… please feed your children with food not imported tanks, helicopters, ships, submarines,jets and missiles….

better than Arjun tank
well rana saheb we know where do we stand and what are owr objectives and owr strenths and weaknesses and we are working on it +now we have a nationalistick and hardworking PM at helm dont worry we will get in deu course what we wnat

thanks for your concern

so now instead of telling indians there mistakes and weak points for a change try to get pakistan back in order

in short "PEHLE APNA GHAR DURUST KER LO FIR HAME NASEEHAT KERNA"

if some chinese would have told us how to do things better it would have made sense but if a pakistani is telling indians who to get better then it sounds like a begger talking about welath genration techniques ;)

aah yes. the army which got pant slammed when it went for grand slam. and got bangladesh when it went for east pakistan. Got skinned when it went for kargil? same army? Yes yes. same army. same army which had US as big daddy and now China as sugar daddy. Will always be a roota hua dulhan which needs a hatha katha man. Thats what your army is :D
My army men blasted through your army's asses in 65 war that's my army.My army took point 5353 the best position at Kargil and made us able to destroy anything inside india upto 25km including your national high way anytime we want.And if u think that u won in 99 then wakeup we were retreating because government didn't wanted to let Pak army take over Kargil.We retreated from a won war where Karnal Captain Sher Khan with a dozen SSG Commandos kicked your asses to hell.Your pussy army fired from back at the retreating Pak soldiers.My army failed your every terrorist attempt in my country. don't burn your rear just bcoz China and america found Pakistan more important than you.:cool:

better than Arjun tank

better than Arjun tank

India has a massive population of 1.2 billion but still Pakistan has highest number of kids out of school in Asia. Pakistan's literacy rate stands at 58% to reach the target of 60% in 2015. India's literacy rate was 74% at 2011. Barring few incidents of mismanagement, Midday meal scheme funded by Indian taxpayer has been successful to eradicate school droppout, your government who has taken loan from IMF two times in 5 years has no money for such. Even your defence spending is more than education budget. As for hunger, yours is also not very rosy. So, kindly spare us from distributing wisdom. :girl_wacko:

Attachments

• 1405585081459.jpg
    1405585081459.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 1405585218350.jpg
    1405585218350.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 26
what truth, India's defence budget is less than 2% not funded by any friendly country, poor kids in India get free education and free meal in school unlike Pakistan who has largest number of kids out of school in entire Asia. Even our least literate state has more literacy rate than Pakistan.

But mera Capital rape capital nhi kehlat andhy:p:D

My army men blasted through your army's asses in 65 war that's my army.My army took point 5353 the best position at Kargil and made us able to destroy anything inside india upto 25km including your national high way anytime we want.And if u think that u won in 99 then wakeup we were retreating because government didn't wanted to let Pak army take over Kargil.We retreated from a won war where Karnal Captain Sher Khan with a dozen SSG Commandos kicked your asses to hell.Your pussy army fired from back at the retreating Pak soldiers.My army failed your every terrorist attempt in my country. don't burn your rear just bcoz China and america found Pakistan more important than you.:cool:
MODS SIR PLEASE HAVE A LOOK HERE THIS GUY IS IN FULL TROLL MOOD DONT BLAME BE LATER ... im just answering him back ;)

ok so now we are talking about 1965 ... i guess soon we will be talking about dirty indians defacing in open deu to lack of toilets & more poor than subsharan africa ;)

now lets talk about your latest "shoshha"

well what started 1965 war ?

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what the escalation led to ?

Operation Grand Slam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and how did it ended?

Tashkent Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now do i need to tell you about kargill waar what you lost andwhat you gained and what price of kargil pakistani citizens and pak fauj is still giving ;)

There is a need to redefine a connection on which all this video is based about. South Asia is severely facing human security dilemma. India being shared huge population, it covers almost 41% of global hunger. There are young infants die to malnutrition and serious health issues. For the sake of defense, there is a huge arms importing but for whom? For these poor people which focused only one time bread. The traditional arms race along with other security issues are never ending phenomenon. Why we cant hear any human security imports or deals? We are obsessed with yellow cakes of uranium but not for bread and livelihood for poor. Interstingly India stands top for arms importers along with poverty and hunger. Why not it worked pout for up gradation of common people rather military? We are such stockpiling trash of Russian legacy and that is a fact that Indian Army not wanted to get rid of items of Russian junk yards from their arsenals.

Yes agree with you on bold red part . Just an addition to the information these poor kids also get complimentary supply of meat in form of Lizards and insects in the said Meals at these schools.

My army men blasted through your army's asses in 65 war that's my army.My army took point 5353 the best position at Kargil and made us able to destroy anything inside india upto 25km including your national high way anytime we want.And if u think that u won in 99 then wakeup we were retreating because government didn't wanted to let Pak army take over Kargil.We retreated from a won war where Karnal Captain Sher Khan burn your rear just bcoz China and america found Pakistan more important than you.:cool:

yes because they need some place to s**t, just USA did in 90s on creating Taliban and now they are sleeping in their beds and you are being tortured by Talibanians.

Have you seen the statistics, Pakistan is worse in crime against women. :girl_wacko:

look

The crime against women was significantly higher in Vijayawada, Kota, Kollam, Jaipur and Asansol at 120.5, 57.5, 54.2, 48.6, and 48.2 per cent respectively as compared to average of mega cities at 21.0 per cent.

Uttar Pradesh with 7,525 cases has accounted for 21.2 per cent of the total cases of kidnapping and abduction of women at the national level. Delhi has reported the highest crime rate at 12.4 per cent as compared to the national average of 2.9 per cent.

The cases of dowry deaths have increased by 2.7 per cent during 2011 over the previous year. 26.9 per cent of the total such cases reported in the country were reported from Uttar Pradesh (2,322 cases) alone followed by Bihar (1,413 cases, 16.4 per cent), the NCRB report said.

Andhra Pradesh has reported 42.7 per cent (3,658 cases) of sexual harassment followed by Maharashtra 12.5 per cent (1,071 cases) of total incidences during 2011. Andhra Pradesh has reported the highest crime rate (4.3 per cent) as compared to the national average of 0.7 per cent.

India is Far greater than us… todays story (6-year old raped in school-Banglore)

Yes agree with you on bold red part . Just an addition to the information these poor kids also get complimentary supply of meat in form of Lizards and insects in the said Meals at these schools.

That's are few incidents of mismanagement springy baaji. The scheme has still helped to schooldrop out, yours with just 180 million people has highest numbers of kids out of school in entire Asia, and next only to Nigeria.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom