What's new

Indian war madness L.I.V.E, war hysteria going high.

Is this for real...initially I thought it is all vibes and blown out of proportion...

You are member of this forum since 2015, It's strange that you still not aware how many time even in that period Hindustan have attacked and destroyed Pakistan (of-course verbally)

Yes I know...even the sabre-rattling and bluster is too high this time...actually we all knew this was forthcoming, the election year in India. Pulwama is a mean to an end...a fake False Flag.

Many other reasons:

-High moral ground took by Pakistan and a diplomatic victory related to KARTARPUR...India could not digest it. Modi and BJP specially.

-To shore up the declining electorates, Modi need war hysteria, a limited war, a fake surgical strike.

- To fail the Saudi MBS visit and put Pakistan under huge pressure...failed.

-ICJ case of Jhadav's conviction....India is loosing here.

- Yes FATF hearing about Pakistan...Pulwama was a thoughtful false flag by India to meet many goals.

India looks like failing in all counts.

Last edited:
PM Khan ki speech ka baad mazeed aag lag gain ha in salon ko?

PM Khan's statement was well balanced and reconciliatory in nature. At some places he even looked apologetic while It would have been better had he been more hawkish. But I guess it was much edited to keep the balance and portray IK as a PM who is not in favour of war.

-High moral ground took by Pakistan and a diplomatic victory related to KARTARPUR...India could not digest it. Modi and BJP specially.

Many Pakistanis were idiotically against this move which is actually checkmate by Pakistan. I can bet that few dozen Sikhs will be roasted by deep state of Hindustan just to sabotage this.

India looks like failing in all counts.
Then why a national broadcast by your PM himself.

Had India been failing the IK should have kept quiet and let India fail all by herself :p:

Many Pakistanis were idiotically against this move which is actually checkmate by Pakistan. I can bet that few dozen Sikhs will be roasted by deep state of Hindustan just to sabotage this.

More than the coming Indian elections...I think Kartarpur opening decision by Pakistan is a much bigger reason India getting jittery and annoying, specially their military, a big proportion of IA are Sikhs. The goodwill for Pakistan bu Sikhs is the last thing India want to accept...hence Pulwana....and their are reports of increasing Sikhs support for Kashmir cause.

Reports of about 9 Sikhs killed in the Pulwama bus attacks.??? selective target?

You also have Katas Raj Temple which is equally relevant to Hindus as Kartarpur is to Sikhs. But neither Hindus nor Sikhs treat these sites above their love for Bharat Mata.

Back
Top Bottom