What's new

Indian Vessels: Govt suspends transit fees

I can hear the death knell of Bangladesh Awami League (BAL). But, it is interesting to note that it is India who is ringing the bell for its trusted AL politicians.

Hell with big DADA India! BD population are watching every move of India and its CHAMCHA Awami Leaguers in BD. I was wondering why BNP wants an interim election now. The bad news above is a clear sign of a weak AL. It has lost its mandate to govern. BNP and other parties should join hands to oust this puppet AL from power once and for all.

BNP and other nationalist parties doing disservice to the people. They are not active enough informing this act of betray to the people. They must inform the people about Awamis Ghaddari with the nation otherwise people will not forgive BNP either.

This Bastards has no more right to run the government anymore. They have no love for Bangladesh. I suspect their demisable in very short time Insh'Allah. :angry:

There you are.. We are basically talking the same as Bangladesh is not there for charity. If you really want a service you got to pay. But seems like India is unwilling and want a free lunch..

See what Im trying to say is Indian government will always try for reduced taxes because it favours us.that is the job of the Indian Government - to get maximum benefits at minimum price.

Now its up to the BD government to respond to that in such a way it doesnt affect BD's national interests.That is the job of the BD Govt.

This is a decision of the BD govt.So my objection is when you guys start Blaming India for it.

Blame AL govt for all you want.Do protests,demostrations,suggest better methods to the Govt.Leaving that all blaming RAW/GoI is laughable to say the least.

See what Im trying to say is Indian government will always try for reduced taxes because it favours us.that is the job of the Indian Government - to get maximum benefits at minimum price.

Now its up to the BD government to respond to that in such a way it doesnt affect BD's national interests.That is the job of the BD Govt.

This is a decision of the BD govt.So my objection is when you guys start Blaming India for it.

Blame AL govt for all you want.Do protests,demostrations,suggest better methods to the Govt.Leaving that all blaming RAW/GoI is laughable to say the least.

I agree!!! It's Ghaddar AL that needs to be put in coma. :angry:

Actually, Your faculty is either devoid of the relavent facts or you have issues in dealing with facts. And you are a big hypocrite. Tell you why? Because when it comes to discussions about India's poverty, income distribution, etc., people like you are happy to quote per capita figures, percentage, actual distribution, and so on. But when it suits your agenda, you start talking about total population, total numbers, and so on.

No double standards please. Let us talk about per capita, and percentages. When you look at it that way, Bangladesh's AIDS rate is marginally higher than India's. Google a bit, take a look, and make sure you compare BD estimates for 2009 with India estimates for the same year.. Which effectively means that, out of a random sampling of 1000 Indian truck drivers, you will find less AIDS infected persons that a random sampling of 1000 *** workers from Bangladesh. So who's the danger to whom here?

Not intending to sound rude here, and frankly, this discussion is meaningless. But talking about bullshit like "AIDS danger" and so on if what YOU started, and is extremely low. Anyone's patience will begin to wear thin if you keep posting nonsense like this and create entire threads in many places for such nonsense. Indians don't respond to this because unlike many of you on this forum, we don't have a venemous hate for BD, unlike what you have for India. But rest assured, there is enough trash that can be posted about BD too, in fact much much more. Please remember that, and try to have meaningful discussions instead of bringing in utter crap like "AIDS risk" and so on.

You are still stuck with your old AIDS releted bs... majority of the AIDS victim are worker those who returned from foreign country, different drug addicted those who unhygienic siring.... n very few portion are *** worker those who were affected by it later... if you really want you can still take any sample but truth is india has 40 times more aids in terms of 1000s of population than bangladesh.....

Below is a youtube video for you... even though its from a comedy film but truly depicted the characteristics of indian drivers...

See from 1:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Wow ...Wat ever may te the topic or issue the ppl on india's east and west always come to a single conclusion .Religion and ***, i wonder why is it so, may be its a part of their culture and tradition that they cannot think beyond it..

No need to talk about our religion... n dnt try to teach us what we can think and what we can not...

Do you want me to remind you about the characteristics of all the fascist hindu group of your country.... what sort of activity they have done... it is your malaun hindu group those who have commited genocide by killing muslims in gujrat and killing christians in orissa... N you have the audacity to lecture us about religion.... nither in bangladesh or in pakistan such communal riot was occured due to any extreme muslim group... or any muslim group try to commit terrorist attack in the guise of hinduism or any other religion...

Do constructive talk or just mind your own business...

man, if your government is corrupt, why blame India??? lol

anyways, keep doing it. who cares. :lazy:

No one blamed india but blamed policy of awamileague governmant for india... But we just replied some indian troll those who have come here for trolling only and just have showed them some way...

No one blamed india but blamed policy of awamileague governmant for india... But we just replied some indian troll those who have come here for trolling only and just have showed them some way...

there are trolls on both sides. but doesn't mean you should judge the whole community through one person.

i have seen BD members trolling desperately, but doesn't mean i will blame the whole community.

there are trolls on both sides. but doesn't mean you should judge the whole community through one person.

i have seen BD members trolling desperately, but doesn't mean i will blame the whole community.

Did you read my post fully??? If so you would have seen the word "some" that I have used before using the word trolling... n who are those bangladeshi guy those who are trolling... name us few... we do not go to indian posts for trolling ... it is you indian guys those who come here mainly for trolling... even though constructive talk is always welcome...

N please enlightened me how suspension of transit fee is good for bangladesh... please do not post indo bangla friendship bs...

Did you read my post fully??? If so you would have seen the word "some" that I have used before using the word trolling... n who are those bangladeshi guy those who are trolling... name us few... we do not go to indian posts for trolling ... it is you indian guys those who come here mainly for trolling... even though constructive talk is always welcome...

N please enlightened me how suspension of transit fee is good for bangladesh... please do not post indo bangla friendship bs...

yea, i did and it was really informative. :lol:

btw, not worth mentioning their names. wise people knows who they are. :coffee:

And about that bolded part. i don't know. ask whoever are making deals. i am sure they have a brain.

if u dont really care about us then y u always interfere with our internal matters and try to do things which harms our greater intererst...anyways its not your fault...the fault is our blind people who failed so many times to recognize correct peoples:hitwall:

Actually, Your faculty is either devoid of the relavent facts or you have issues in dealing with facts. And you are a big hypocrite. Tell you why? Because when it comes to discussions about India's poverty, income distribution, etc., people like you are happy to quote per capita figures, percentage, actual distribution, and so on. But when it suits your agenda, you start talking about total population, total numbers, and so on.

No double standards please. Let us talk about per capita, and percentages. When you look at it that way, Bangladesh's AIDS rate is marginally higher than India's. Google a bit, take a look, and make sure you compare BD estimates for 2009 with India estimates for the same year.. Which effectively means that, out of a random sampling of 1000 Indian truck drivers, you will find less AIDS infected persons that a random sampling of 1000 *** workers from Bangladesh. So who's the danger to whom here?

Not intending to sound rude here, and frankly, this discussion is meaningless. But talking about bullshit like "AIDS danger" and so on if what YOU started, and is extremely low. Anyone's patience will begin to wear thin if you keep posting nonsense like this and create entire threads in many places for such nonsense. Indians don't respond to this because unlike many of you on this forum, we don't have a venemous hate for BD, unlike what you have for India. But rest assured, there is enough trash that can be posted about BD too, in fact much much more. Please remember that, and try to have meaningful discussions instead of bringing in utter crap like "AIDS risk" and so on.

So the numbers from WHO are utter crap huh ? Numbers you crunched up out of thin air has more credibility ? You need to cite your sources. I cited my source. Going off on a rant is not a valid or sensible argument. My doubts about your faculty is growing and you are not helping much to alleviate the concerns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom