What's new

Indian Vessels: Govt suspends transit fees

Does nt deserve any reply .. I could refer any other posts of urs for the reply coz the words will be same. :lol:

Sorry, that wasn't too funny. Well, happens when you run out of arguments. :D

If you are really interested on that try to check indian news and articles on indian drivers...

I personally did not keep a stat for AIDS... but india is the worlds largest AIDS affected country.... so is not it logical to assume many indian drivers will also be affected by that...

All these are off topic stuff... try to stick to the main issue....

Ok so they have aids.... now how thats going to impact BD till the docs of BD do not take unxamined blood or the people do not have safe ***... what else the means you would like to quote by which BD will be infested by aids.

See,I am not a Bangla citizen to comment on what is good for your country nor am I interested in it.Period.

Its up to you guys to vote in whichever party you think is beneficial for you and so dont blame me.

I comment on only what is good for my country (India) and I hope this is good.

May be good for india but not good for bangladesh.... if all sort of money making route is canceled... then why should we give transit to india... when there will be a net loss for bd... other than benefiting the indians... who even refuse and do not give the legal share of water to bd...

See,I am not a Bangla citizen to comment on what is good for your country nor am I interested in it.Period.

Its up to you guys to vote in whichever party you think is beneficial for you and so dont blame me.

I comment on only what is good for my country (India) and I hope this is good.

Really? Good. I don't want to see you guys lecture my countrymen on "this is good for BD's economy/infrastructure" and "you are all bloody anti-BD, good BDs are all pro-india" BS.

If you're not one of them, appreciate your presence.

Really? Good. I don't want to see you guys lecture my countrymen on "this is good for BD's economy/infrastructure" and "you are all bloody anti-BD, good BDs are all pro-india" BS.

If the news has my country's name in it and if we feel its good for us, we do make comments..

It does nt matter if a few disagree ..:tdown:

May be good for india but not good for bangladesh.... if all sort of money making route is canceled... then why should we give transit to india... when there will be a net loss for bd... other than benefiting the indians... who even refuse and do not give the legal share of water to bd...

Fine ask your government what benefits do BD get from this..If no satisfactory reply comes do protests/demostrations...? who is holding you back.

If there is a semblance of truth in what they Lecture,I dont see anything wrong in that.

Originally posted by sami6108
It is not necessary that woman needs to be immoral... a drunk or drug addicted driver who is AIDS affected can do **** and many other immoral activity which can create disorder in bd... after all indian lorry drivers are very famous on all that....

I hope the mods read the truly encouraging level of logic in your thoughts....

Many of the indians are trying to downplay the transit issue... but in reality this is really a big strategic issue.... other than reducing transit time.. this route will basically be used for military purposes... to control the masses of NE indian territory those who are trying to break up from india... if the current trend continue in the coming decades NE indian territory may break up from india... already in many part around 95% of the people are christians... they are trying to create a christian state over there... this can not be rulled out usa and uk does not have any hidden desire to see a christian country in such a hot spot... china may also want to break up the region for strategic reason.... If china really intervene it will be really hard for india in the future to keep control of the lands if local masses revolt against indian rule... so india is trying to through this transit keep roiling military personal and arms to the region in a short period of time if necessary....

Indian Vessels:
Govt suspends transit fees

Staff Correspondent

Govt suspends transit fees

The government has suspended transit and transshipment fees for Indian cargoes and transports on river routes until a further decision, in the face of an Indian demand for withdrawing such fees.

The National Board of Revenue (NBR) yesterday also made it clear that the government did not waive the fees, but suspended until the dispute over the transit fees is resolved.
I can hear the death knell of Bangladesh Awami League (BAL). But, it is interesting to note that it is India who is ringing the bell for its trusted AL politicians.

Hell with big DADA India! BD population are watching every move of India and its CHAMCHA Awami Leaguers in BD. I was wondering why BNP wants an interim election now. The bad news above is a clear sign of a weak AL. It has lost its mandate to govern. BNP and other parties should join hands to oust this puppet AL from power once and for all.

Fine ask your government what benefits do BD get from this..If no satisfactory reply comes do protests/demostrations...? who is holding you back.

If there is a semblance of truth in what they Lecture,I dont see anything wrong in that.

Instead of lecturing us... stop interfering in other countries internal matter by helping manipulating election and by giving money to buy influence...

Now bangladeshi youth are educated and intelligent enough to decide which is good for bd or not by analyzing... We live 1000s of mile away from our country... do study, research part time job... even after all these come here to give some time to see some progress of bd... not to support or bash any political party... but india and its stooges are now crossing the limit ... by trying to amke bd a client state of india..when bd can it self compete with india in every sort of fields in the coming decades and knocking india out in those fields... if bangladeshi government drive it in a right direction... and in a proper way... We are already ahead of india garments sector...so india countered by creating unrest in the sector with the help of RAW... call center business and IT business that will go out of india's hand in the next decade or so .. to bd and vietnam... and then manufacturing business... if bangladesh can generate enough electricity...

Instead of lecturing us... stop interfering in other countries internal matter by helping manipulating election and by giving money to buy influence...

Now bangladeshi youth are educated and intelligent enough to decide which is good for bd or not by analyzing... We live 1000s of mile away from our country... do study, research part time job... even after all these come here to give some time to see some progress of bd... not to support or bash any political party... but india and its stooges are now crossing the limit ... by trying to amke bd a client state of india..when bd can it self compete with india in every sort of fields in the coming decades and knocking india out in those fields... if bangladeshi government drive it in a right direction... and in a proper way... We are already ahead of india garments sector...so india countered by creating unrest in the sector with the help of RAW... call center business and IT business that will go out of india's hand in the next decade or so .. to bd and vietnam... and then manufacturing business... if bangladesh can generate enough electricity...

Dont you think there are lot of ifs there. If we had power we can also empower US. :blah::blah:

We do what we think is good for India.You do what is good for you.

But,If you dont have the power/will to do that - Dont blame India.SIMPLE

I can hear the death knell of Bangladesh Awami League (BAL). But, it is interesting to note that it is India who is ringing the bell for its trusted AL politicians.

Hell with big DADA India! BD population are watching every move of India and its CHAMCHA Awami Leaguers in BD. I was wondering why BNP wants an interim election now. The bad news above is a clear sign of a weak AL. It has lost its mandate to govern. BNP and other parties should join hands to oust this puppet AL from power once and for all.

I am nither supporter of BNP or awami eague... but what is happening is that there is a desparate attempt by AL to shut the mouth of every opposition politicians through different cases and charges... AL supporters are doing record breaking corruption, looting, use of force in every sector... next couple of month is important as it will tell in which direction bd politics is going...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom