What's new

Indian Variant of AK-47 Assault Rifle Developed - 50,000 Units Ordered in First Phase!

Yall should name it the AK-7-11:D

You indians own all the 7-11 stores in my area.
ya hey are syupid to work for long hours. why do they work instead of enjoying social welfare? most ppl in my area recieve mony from social sec. and unemployment funds and they work illegally. one can learn a lot from this smart people. ideoys run 7 11.

So this is what india came up with?

:rofl:

Quite pathetic to be honest.

Turkish Military is being armed by latest, modern 21st century assault rifles like this one

b4de86b63a9c056a998697a0e202b085.jpg

Matches Tavor in performance..

are these guys from SPecial forces???

No.

Basic infantry soldiers of Pakistan Army.

We have discussed it before...Pakistani soldiers are better equipped, better built, and with superior camo than indian soldiers.

Even many indians agree to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turkish Military is being armed by latest, modern 21st century assault rifles like this one

View attachment 128860

No.

We have discussed it before...Pakistani soldiers are better equipped, better built, and with superior camo than indian soldiers.

Looks nice, Can you share specs?

This rifle seems to be using 7.62mm rounds. You should eb aware that most armies these day moving away from it and also it's not standard NATO round.

Also let us know how is it better than new rifle or Insas (e.g. weight, range, performance in different terrain, modularity or any other parameter ..)?

Looks nice,

Another look

2f710ea05187e07c3d202107e31f5f12.jpg

Can you share specs?

Weight: 3.1 kg and 4 kg (difference b/c of different versions)

Length: 36 inch

Barrel length: 16 inches (VERY good!)

Effective Range: 600 meters (More than most assault rifles :) )

Rate of Fire: 650 rounds per minute (More than 10 rounds per second!!! What else is needed?)

Ammo: 5.56mm NATO standard and/or 7.62mm rounds

This rifle seems to be using 7.62mm rounds. You should eb aware that most armies these day moving away from it and also it's not standard NATO round.

It can fire both type of rounds. See above.

Moreover, 5.56mm isn't as effective as 7.62mm

7.62mm is "shoot to kill" ammo. Can't survive that!

5.56 ammo can injure enemy to the extend where it can no longer fight and is lighter..so can be carried more of it.

But as I said, our assault rifles can carry both. Its upto user and mission requirements..

Also let us know how is it better than new rifle or Insas (e.g. weight, range, performance in different terrain, modularity or any other parameter ..)?

Gave you basic info above....I dont know much abotu Insas

Looks nice, Can you share specs?

Dont reply to safriz the internet terrorist.

View attachment 128862

0b37d35fffe7bfd891ff00e73e867b2e.jpg

No.

Well well, your soldiers are so well equipped & still not willing to take on ISIS. Strange.

Well, about better equipped part, that was before watching Revealed LOC. Your armed forces, specially frontline forces are well equipped with all the modern gadgets available, & our camo is perfact for jungle warfare environment. The police & paramilitary are mostly equipped with Insas, Ak seties, micro tavors etc. Although I agree pakistaani forces pictured above do look killer.

About the gun, congratulations. But I has to say it looks like m4 rip off. No disrespect Intended.

Dont reply to safriz the internet terrorist.

here we go again, javan pe lagam do bhai, mod fir se aapko ban kar degi. Good to see you back bro.

View attachment 128862

0b37d35fffe7bfd891ff00e73e867b2e.jpg

No.

if yes... then I have to agree with you!!! most of our money gone into drain!!!

Well well, your soldiers are so well equipped & still not willing to take on ISIS.

Why would they take on ISIS when there are no orders for them to do so? :lol:

About the gun, congratulations. But I has to say it looks like m4 rip off. No disrespect Intended.

Not M-4, but definitely our design is inspired by other Western designs...

Let me correct .... see red fonts for corections and Blue for InNsas current rifle used by IA

Gave you basic info above....I dont know much abotu Insas

Weight without ammo: 3.1 kg and 4 kg (difference b/c of different versions)/ Insas 4.15KG
Length: 36 inch / Insas - 37.8 inches
Barrel length: 16 inches (VERY good!) (Insas 18.3 Inches)
Effective Range: 600 meters (More than most assault rifles :) )(Range for MPT-76 ..there is no spec available for MPT-56) / Insas - 450 mtrs for 5.56 round
Rate of Fire: 650 rounds per minute /(Insas 650 rd/min)
Ammo: 5.56mm NATO standard and/or 7.62mm rounds / (Insas 5.56 NATO)
Muzzle velocity MPT- 800m/sec / Insas- 900m/ses
Insas has better muzzle velocity, not sure how can a slower round get better effective range??

PS: I could not find MPT56/76 on MKF website, is it a prototype and yet to be qualified by defense forces in Turkey?

Last edited:
Why would they take on ISIS when there are no orders for them to do so? :lol:

Not M-4, but definitely our design is inspired by other Western designs...

yeah, Thats why i said its strange that your govt hasnt yet gave them the orders to engage ISIL. Kobane is about to fall.

yup, most western guns have similar designs now a days.

ya hey are syupid to work for long hours. why do they work instead of enjoying social welfare? most ppl in my area recieve mony from social sec. and unemployment funds and they work illegally. one can learn a lot from this smart people. ideoys run 7 11.

Why dont we all be leeches on society and enjoy life! Only dumb people work long hours right?

are these guys from SPecial forces???
You can call them Light Commando Battalion they are basically trained as Quick Response Force but not full Commandos like SSG

You can call them Light Commando Battalion they are basically trained as Quick Response Force but not full Commandos like SSG
can you post some pics of normal infantry!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom