What's new

Indian truck makers face the heat from Chinese brands in Sri Lanka

any quote of the tazania zambia railway corp's news? the case may also be caused by mishandling on the part of the users

shady deals is not to be tolerated and not to compromise with quality. that is for sure
any link to that?

yeah like slower than the tortoise

yup...they bought few locos from china..now as they bought locos in loan and locos failed in tial run,they owe China a large some and has little money to replace these locos..

Even after the Chinese technical team brought in a different team to look afresh at the locos, nothing worked. They tried running two engines that failed to make it past Mbeya and one of the engines has been abandoned at our workshop there,” said the source.

Trains bought by Tazara from China using $24m Chinese loan fail to run | Zambian Watchdog

not only them,even Namibia is victim of same disaster...

The Villager-No funds to replace Chinese locomotives

Maybe you need to make a trip out west to know how Indian products have made their mark in those markets, and we've only just begun. The chaptas introduced their products to the west before India ever did; got laughed at (as did some of ours), and eventually shoo'd out the door like malaria carrying mosquitos. Of course, both the Indians and the chaptas are getting better at their game as time goes by, and healthy competition is a good thing.

You reap what you sow, so watch your mouth, please.

what are these indian products and what markets are these products sold to?

yup...they bought few locos from china..now as they bought locos in loan and locos failed in tial run,they owe China a large some and has little money to replace these locos..

Trains bought by Tazara from China using $24m Chinese loan fail to run | Zambian Watchdog

not only them,even Namibia is victim of same disaster...

The Villager-No funds to replace Chinese locomotives

you indian cheerleaders are as primitive as tribesmen

there need to have an investigation into the case and check out whos at fault

I am sure there are remedial actions to solve the disputes

refer to my comment @46 for an understanding of how things should be dealt with!

refer to my comment @46 for an understanding of how things should be dealt with!

I'm hell sure there is..just throw out this kind of cheap products..see my quote??it said even when China brought two different teams of expert,even they couldn't solve the problem.. :lol:

there is one common words in India.. Chinese Product-Chale to Chand tak,na chale to shaam tak(If its good,it will run eternally,if not,it'll meet its end within hours)

I merely pointed out that Chinese F@@rt is not that much different than ours that you want to think it is,something like heavenly..both has success and failures..and Cheerleading :-)omghaha:),there is a common words in hindi.."Wo koi app se sikhe"..something like "Coming from Horse's mouth" in english..

I'm hell sure there is..just throw out this kind of cheap products..see my quote??it said even when China brought two different teams of expert,even they couldn't solve the problem.. :lol:

there is one common words in India.. Chinese Product-Chale to Chand tak,na chale to shaam tak(If its good,it will run eternally,if not,it'll meet its end within hours)

I merely pointed out that Chinese F@@rt is not that much different than ours that you want to think it is,something like heavenly..both has success and failures..and Cheerleading :-)omghaha:),there is a common words in hindi.."Wo koi app se sikhe"..something like "Coming from Horse's mouth" in english..

haha what do we expect anything from you except your continusous " F@@rts"!

yuck!

LoL @ babbles.

You asked the question, genius.

you made the claim single neuron!

First batch of 64 India-built Fuso trucks shipped to Sri Lanka » Automotive World

FUSO-exports-1.jpg

Chinese products. Chinese companies failed to make them work with there own team. Investigation needed on their part. All this makes Indians to be cheerleaders and primitive as tribesmen.

The quality of Chinese posters seem to match the quality of Chinese trains!

Chinese products. Chinese companies failed to make them work with there own team. Investigation needed on their part. All this makes Indians to be cheerleaders and primitive as tribesmen.

The quality of Chinese posters seem to match the quality of Chinese trains!

you dont have much business sense cheerleader

I wont form my conclusion based on one or two newspaper reports while a vast majority of our trains are exporting in millions of dollars

There may be aberrations but not fatal

you dont have much business sense cheerleader

I wont form my conclusion based on one or two newspaper reports while a vast majority of our trains are exporting in millions of dollars

There may be aberrations but not fatal

You are right. You don't need to form your conclusion based on one or two newspaper reports quoting the responsible officials. You even don't have to believe in the Pakistani minister, you can claim they are liars.

I really don't have 'Chinese business sense', Mr Chinese quality poster.

You are right. You don't need to form your conclusion based on one or two newspaper reports quoting the responsible officials. You even don't have to believe in the Pakistani minister, you can claim they are liars.

I really don't have 'Chinese business sense', Mr Chinese quality poster.

well as I said investigate the Pakistani case thoroughly and if needed arrest the culprits even though they are Chinese

To all here, please ,we as most populated nations face same problems, Were part of BRICS right it will only be a matter of time when they introduce a common currency for ASIA just like Euro.If people who started 2 world wars and most wars in world can be friends and be joined to make one currency and Euro Nations, Why can't we? It's time we started thinking about our own people!
What say?

Back
Top Bottom