What's new

Indian troops’ vehicle ‘deliberately’ mows down man hurling stones in occupied Kashmir (Video) Three

These people don't know history. Their education system is full of propaganda. They are praising Abdali here, but they don't realize Abdali burnt Lahore and looted everything.

Rich coming from the monkeys who deny the Aryan migrations, claim Hindustan won every war against Pakistan, think that Pakistan was always a part of Hindustan, steal Pakistani achievements as their own, think the Muslim conquerors were ethno-centric, and have a whole bunch of other really deluded beliefs.

Abdali was a Muslim, that's all that matters. Him being a Pashtun from Multan also helps.

Why Aurangazeb? Hell, he drove the Mughal machinery to the ground with his wars and emptied the coffers, which in turn allowed the Marathas to destroy the once powerful Mughal Empire. The rise of the Maratha Empire is in the foundation allowed by Aurangazeb. The Mughals were defeated and they are history. Exactly what the Shariah should be.

No, his incompetent successors drove the empire into the ground. Under Aurangzeb, the empire reached its peak in terms of land mass. The GDP of the empire was 1/4th of the worlds GDP, and for a period of time Aurangzeb was the richest man in the world.

Sharia will never be history, it will always linger, and there will always be those to implement it within Muslim-majority nations.

and more will be killed as usual

You do realise you've lost men too right? And will continue to loose men?

Firstly that's not true, estimates have the number of dead in the hundreds, not thousands.

We are not talking about the Sikh Genocide of 1984 or Kashmir in 2018. Or Modi's Gujarat.

What about estimates of Great Leap Forward. Hundreds again ? :lol:

Very few are in war zones the vast majority of muslims across the world have better standard of living then indians from Indonesia to Malaysia to Iran to GCC to Turkey to Morocco

Whats the difference between isis killing someone and a hindutva indian mowing down a kashmiri. Its both terror, one is saffron terror

Oh there is a big difference which obviously you will never see. The majority of people being killed by ISIS were innocent civilians. Here the wannabe hunter got hunted. What will your armed forces do if someone try to deliberately hurt their comrades ????

Forgot model town protests and subsequent killing of innocent civilians ???? If those are justifiable, then protection of fellow comrades by Indian forces are very well just died, period. :p:

No, his incompetent successors drove the empire into the ground. Under Aurangzeb, the empire reached its peak in terms of land mass. The GDP of the empire was 1/4th of the worlds GDP, and for a period of time Aurangzeb was the richest man in the world.

Sharia will never be history, it will always linger, and there will always be those to implement it within Muslim-majority nations.

You are talking about during his rule. And it lasted almost half a century. My point is towards his death. His war machinery resulted in emptying of the coffers. The campaigns towards the Deccan resulted in the inability of the Mughals to consolidate post his death. Blaming his descendants is like selling the family heirlooms to buy a Ferrari and then say your descendants are no good.

Give it time, Shariah will go the way of all religious based laws. To history. Hell, your favourite Arabis are now talking about gender mixing and cinema. Am sure, subcontinental idiots will soon say, since its allowed in SA it is now kosher.

You are talking about during his rule. And it lasted almost half a century. My point is towards his death. His war machinery resulted in emptying of the coffers. The campaigns towards the Deccan resulted in the inability of the Mughals to consolidate post his death. Blaming his descendants is like selling the family heirlooms to buy a Ferrari and then say your descendants are no good.

Give it time, Shariah will go the way of all religious based laws. To history. Hell, your favourite Arabis are now talking about gender mixing and cinema. Am sure, subcontinental idiots will soon say, since its allowed in SA it is now kosher.

I will blame his descendants, because it was under them the empire declined. During his rule everything was going swell.

Nah, Sharia isn't going anywhere. I don't care what some fait oil-barons say or do, Islam is Islam, it's fundamentals will never change and the religion will never disappear, there will always be at least one Muslim left.

No, he didn't. He was a pretty devout Muslim, he focused his attacks upon those who wished us ill, he never attacked righteous Muslims without good reason, and the ones he did were pretty much all from southern Hindustan. He was a South Asian Muslim, who spoke Urdu, ate Qeema, wore Shalwar Kameez, and constantly fought against Hindustanis. He is ours.

Lahore prospered under his rule, we have such magnificent structures like the Alamgiri gates or Badshahi Masjid built during his rule. My fathers town (Sarai Alamgir) was even founded by Aurangzeb.

:rofl: Who is us? Your ancestors were Hindus who converted to Islam under people like Aurangzeb. You celebrating Aurangzeb is like an Indian from 1900 celebrating Britain's colonization of India. Hey we're British now, let's celebrate Britain's victory. :dance3:

:rofl: Who is us? Your ancestors were Hindus who converted to Islam under people like Aurangzeb. You celebrating Aurangzeb is like an Indian from 1900 celebrating Britain's colonization of India. Hey we're British now, let's celebrate Britain's victory. :dance3:

Keep reading through the thread, you'll understand how stupid your comment is.

Why should Hindus be not discriminated?
Who is forcing them to worship idols? ISI?

Though most of it may be true, this is a fact that till now Hindus have not been able to build a single Ram Mandir in their own country. :D

Muslims are the biggest idol worshippers. They spend billions to take rounds around that black rock.

I will blame his descendants, because it was under them the empire declined. During his rule everything was going swell.

Blinkers. Oil barons are what you lot follow anyways.

Religion may stay or not stay. What happens in any society is that it evolves or dies. Honestly, I would love to see Shariah implemented in its entirety in Pakistan. Its more fun watching Pakistanis fight over whether it is true Shariah or which version is true. Good entertainment.

You do realise you've lost men too right? And will continue to loose men?

of course.... and so do the Kashmir terrorists in large numbers, And at the end we'll still hold Kashmir in our hands while the trouble makers will continue to suffer themselves and their family

RIP.

No wonder Kashmir azaadi movement is so alive till date infact getting stronger day by day just because of these acts by Indian occupied forces. Just assume how much hatred will be created against Indian Army and Govt after this act.

trouble makers will continue to suffer themselves and their family

Congratulations, you've just proven who's in the wrong here.

Blinkers. Oil barons are what you lot follow anyways.

Religion may stay or not stay. What happens in any society is that it evolves or dies. Honestly, I would love to see Shariah implemented in its entirety in Pakistan. Its more fun watching Pakistanis fight over whether it is true Shariah or which version is true. Good entertainment.

Since when did I follow an oil baron?

Since when did we start fighting over Sharia? Name me one conflict in Pakistan's history over Sharia.

Back
Top Bottom