What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

Pakistan has better thing on our minds our elections are more important , we do not have time for India .. unfortunately that is the only truth

A nation's top leader does not visists an opposing nation , and while he is on visit army attacks on border (these things don't happen) , tactically any nation normally hides away their leaders prior to any attack or misadventure

Pakistan's Top Priority is elections in March , and we certainly have no interest in Military adventures.

Its regretful that someone in middile has used the oppurtinity to sour the situation but one can home that proper measures are taken to prevent such incidents

Genius how are you comparing 1947 to 1971. How old are you man?

Yes I understand with a limited brain it will take some time to understand my statement. Maybe I need to clarify for you guys. You see you have lost the part of Pakistan and Bangladesh from 1947 when India was whole. So dont talk about us loosing any territory, first look at yourself where were you guys in 1947 and now where are you guys. LOL.

Are you now understanding the losses you have suffered from being AKHUND BHARAT to much much smaller BHARAT. Even now you guys are crying for the partition of your lands whereas we give DUA that it happened. Now if you have guts try to take it back.

We will only enter that, what belongs to us, and that is Kashmir !

By the way, try to to cross our ways, you will meet PAKISTAN !

LOL what a pathetic response.

Kashmir belongs to you?? Thats the biggest LOL.

Btw, Im very scared of Pakistani forces that boast about FC-20 in their inventory even before it makes a debut flight!!:rofl:
what a fanboyish picture you've got there.

Yes I understand with a limited brain it will take some time to understand my statement. Maybe I need to clarify for you guys. You see you have lost the part of Pakistan and Bangladesh from 1947 when India was whole. So dont talk about us loosing any territory, first look at yourself where were you guys in 1947 and now where are you guys. LOL.

Are you now understanding the losses you have suffered from being AKHUND BHARAT to much much smaller BHARAT. Even now you guys are crying for the partition of your lands whereas we give DUA that it happened. Now if you have guts try to take it back.

We have already slit a half of pakistan (bangladesh) away from you
and now you want another war:rolleyes:

The Delhi case has been over...if the Govt had to choose a point, it should have been when the students were protesting and Delhi was on a virtual halt..not when everything was over and nation was debating on the Akbaruddin owaisi case. So wrong explanation.

You may be right.

Then again, you may not be right.

But say, if I were the Congress President, and I had to distract the people from the lingering rape case, then I would rather find a big villain in Pakistan than a small time communalist on home turf. It would be too risky to demonize the Owaisis on Hindu-Muslim basis as the election year is just around the corner, and an aggression (even a supposed one) from Pakistan is bound to help the ruling party.

To be honest, this thought of distraction tactic was merely lingering in the back of my mind. Then I saw that debate on TimesNow. It was so surprising to see how Arnab went ballistic on everyone for something that is quite a frequent occurrence.

The view, that highlighting this border issue could be a distraction tactic is making rounds all over among the commoners. Otherwise Sri, tell me yourself, why is it that this particular incident is getting such media coverage, while all other similar violations, even more serious ones, got ignored in the past?

As I see it, majority of the Indians on PDF who participated in this and other threads talking about this LoC incident appear nothing better than a herd of sheep. On one hand, they mince worst of the words against the Congress Party, while on the other, they themselves are participating together, as a team, to create a firm ground for its reelection next year. They don't even see how they are helping cleanse the image of the Congress Party, simply because are too busy scoring some brownie points against the Pakistanis here.

You may be right.

Then again, you may not be right.

But say, if I were the Congress President, and I had to distract the people from the lingering rape case, then I would rather find a big villain in Pakistan than a small time communalist on home turf. It would be too risky to demonize the Owaisis on Hindu-Muslim basis as the election year is just around the corner, and an aggression (even a supposed one) from Pakistan is bound to help the ruling party.

To be honest, this thought of distraction tactic was merely lingering in the back of my mind. Then I saw that debate on TimesNow. It was so surprising to see how Arnab went ballistic on everyone for something that is quite a frequent occurrence.

The view, that highlighting this border issue could be a distraction tactic is making rounds all over among the commoners. Otherwise Sri, tell me yourself, why is it that this particular incident is getting such media coverage, while all other similar violations, even more serious ones, got ignored in the past?

As I see it, majority of the Indians on PDF who participated in this and other threads talking about this LoC incident appear nothing better than a herd of sheep. On one hand, they mince worst of the words against the Congress Party, while on the other, they themselves are participating together, as a team, to create a firm ground for its reelection next year. They don't even see how they are helping cleanse the image of the Congress Party, simply because are too busy scoring some brownie points against the Pakistanis here.

are u a shepherd?who is telling us what to do?

LOL what a pathetic response.

This pure (joined) 2012 Members from India want represent their Nation here in PDF, when they get a bloody nose they can't be quiet and accept it, pure way of you guys !

We have already slit a half of pakistan (bangladesh) away from you
and now you want another war:rolleyes:

The Bengalis were never Pakistanis, they did never support us (like the PATHANS...)in the Kashmir-war of 1947,1965....so no need to talk about a folk which was never ideological a part of Pakistan !

We fully support you against that indian regime.
You have beaten the Indians in 1971 war, you can do it again.
Go smash em Pakistan!

Time to bring Pathan tribals in Kashmir

They know how to kick ***

They did it in 1947 and sent Indian Army back into their cubby holes

They also went bezerk on the local population.. Not a good idea.

The pathans raped and looted local kashmiris. Come to think of it, you should send the tribal pathans.

well good luck we are also waiting for target practice dont worry we have by a nsaty jolt (beheading of off duty soldiers) awaken and now are ready for the worst bring it on and one more thing this time around IA will be using no prisnors policy :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom