What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

What the fuss then? Did you balls drop off? Honestly if noobs like you were a major in indian army then our local lahori police was enough to make your buttocks shine till you see the shining stars everywhere.

Hence a request. Change your avatar asap :D

looks like u r here,just for bashing us and trolling.and y shud i change my avatar?i didnt get u on this.

What the fuss then? Did you balls drop off? Honestly if noobs like you were a major in indian army then our local lahori police was enough to make your buttocks shine till you see the shining stars everywhere.

Hence a request. Change your avatar asap :D
Dialogue of Joker - The Dark Knight. :D

You would say that for a soldier who has made the ultimate sacrifice? For shame.

His sacrifice means nothing to me or my country. When was the last time you showed respect to Pakistani soldiers? Brainstorming time eh?

looks like u r here,just for bashing us and trolling.and y shud i change my avatar?i didnt get u on this.

That is right. Some of you indians here had a good time trolling around on this forum. Party's over kid.

When the Senior Mods troll then there is no hope of getting any better from other Pakistani trolls..

Why won't you think he has a valid point?

The gang rape case was getting more and more intense by each day.

I don't know what would the public pressure have fetched, because rape is a crime that cannot be completely prevented in any country or society. But the pressure was huge on the Indian government.

And all of a sudden, we see a big blaring issue out of what has been absolutely nothing in the past. Jawans have been killed in past, on both sides. LoC has often been crossed. There is nothing new in this case.

But then we see Arnab Goswami building such a big case on... absolutely nothing... what are we supposed to think? He was very loud and yet he did not say a thing throughout that 1 hour on TimesNow.

Why has he become so darn sensitive all of a sudden on this particular day in 2013, when jawans have been dying all year round in the past?

To be honest, I was of the thought that may be India would do something quick and use this incident to put immense pressure on Pakistan to divert its resources back to the LoC... or something else, I don't know... but something substantial. Sadly, nothing happened, and nothing will come out of it except - absence of the rape case in the media.

You may feel that I want the rape case to stay as a stale headline in the Indian media, but no I do not want that... I know everything has a lifespan, and that case lived way longer than that.

All I am saying is, for better, or for worse, the only outcome that I see coming out of all this escalation (thousands of pages filled on PDF itself), is that the rape case is forgotten.

It's not only my observation, but it is an observation common in the streets in Delhi. We cannot dismiss this angle just like that.

Good one :D. But trust me on this im not joking when i say that :D :P
Hehehehe. I meant you said it because you remember this dialogue and you always wanted to use it whenever you get a chance. Same here. :D

Update:

Spokesperson of Northern Command of Indian Army has refuted any such reports of 'beheading". Indian media at its best as always.

I noticed how the News focus shifted to Pakisatan , and away from Congress government and Local Issues.

The perfect solution to any problem india is blame it on Pakistan or Divert Attention to Pakisatan

Its amazing that after any incident , they build this story that LET was visiting area , and this and that well if you knew all this why did you just not drive up 2 blocks and capture the man lol

Here is Congress Party's Manual :
What to do in Case of EMERGENCY

Civil Disobidence -----------------blame it on Pakistan

People leaving city in Panic ------blame SMS originated from Pakistan

Rape escalations nation wide ---- blame it on Pakistan

Maoist insurgency ---------------- blame it on Pakistan

people launching corruption ------ Have a incident on border to divert attention

Some insurgenys kill Indian soldiers ---- blame it on Pakistan

Its quite illogical that Pakistani soldiers would be involved because Pakistan Military is moving towards normal ties with India

If Zardari is visiting India , why would the Army soldiers attack and start something so India would capture Zardari as Prisoner lol

I noticed how the News focus shifted to Pakisatan , and away from Congress government and Local Issues.

The perfect solution to any problem india is blame it on Pakistan or Divert Attention to Pakisatan

Its amazing that after any incident , they build this story that LET was visiting area , and this and that well if you knew all this why did you just not drive up 2 blocks and capture the man lol

Its amazing how an attempt was made to divert the nation from all the political shitstorms, failure of armed forced to tackle the taliban effectively, failure of intelligence agencies to stop the bomb blasts etc have been sucessfull. Now the boogeyman of 'imminent' indian attack is on the horizon and everybody rallies behind the PA.

Why won't you think he has a valid point?

The gang rape case was getting more and more intense by each day.

The Delhi case has been over...if the Govt had to choose a point, it should have been when the students were protesting and Delhi was on a virtual halt..not when everything was over and nation was debating on the Akbaruddin owaisi case. So wrong explanation.

Back
Top Bottom