What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

We fully support you against that indian regime.
You have beaten the Indians in 1971 war, you can do it again.
Go smash em Pakistan!
PAK beaten India in 1971? wow man thats news to me? where did you read this history? in china? I didnt know that Chinese history is different form World and PAK history....:))

Time to bring Pathan tribals in Kashmir

They know how to kick ***

They did it in 1947 and sent Indian Army back into their cubby holes

Indian IA arrived Pathan beaten back, Pathans are at gate of Srinagar/Jammu , when First plane of IA landed in J&K , now you can see where was PAK army standing from few KM to hundred of KM.

what kind of fabricated history do you indians know ...

the real Story, not like moulded one.....thats why PAK didnt honour UN resolution at that time.

UN condition:
First Condition : PAK solders will be return from J&K and all north area
Second : After PAK soldiers moved from J&K , UN/India will conduct poll IN J&K and respect its result.

But PAK didnt removed its forces from J&K because they know they will posse in voting , thats why vote didnt take place.

well good luck we are also waiting for target practice dont worry we have by a nsaty jolt (beheading of off duty soldiers) awaken and now are ready for the worst bring it on and one more thing this time around IA will be using no prisnors policy :sniper:

Thanks alot INDIA and please continue all this on border and LOC , Go ahead for more aggressive offense , We as a Nation needs a strong blow to wake up . Nation who is despondent about future and confused by its own MEDIA which is backed by RAW and CIA . TTP terrorist supported by USA , BLA trained by RAW , All this fourth generation war made us so vulnerable . but one thing which can unite us and help us to clean that **** is WAR WITH INDIA . So Go on IA for what you are doing .

Time to bring Pathan tribals in Kashmir

They know how to kick ***

They did it in 1947 and sent Indian Army back into their cubby holes

In which fool paradise you are living :lol:

you should be thankful to nehru that he chose cease fire :hitwall:

you guys were thrown out of kashmir otherwise very much kashmir was taken over by tribals or so called pathans.
They enjoyed luxury unless until indian army dint land in kashmir

Thanks alot INDIA and please continue all this on border and LOC , Go ahead for more aggressive offense , We as a Nation needs a strong blow to wake up . Nation who is despondent about future and confused by its own MEDIA which is backed by RAW and CIA . TTP terrorist supported by USA , BLA trained by RAW , All this fourth generation war made us so vulnerable . but one thing which can unite us and help us to clean that **** is WAR WITH INDIA . So Go on IA for what you are doing .

well we know that pretty well and are sure your tallibunies would be more than happy to oblige when ever some moron in the land of the pure asks for yalgaar against India well good for us owr youn soldiers are already asking for some good target practise we will sureli welcome them :sniper:

:cheers:

well we know that pretty well and are sure your tallibunies would be more than happy to oblige when ever some moron in the land of the pure asks for yalgaar against India well good for us owr youn soldiers are already asking for some good target practise we will sureli welcome them :sniper:

but mind it ,Indians are standing on the wrong side of history , In the end ,head on collision with catastrophe is imminent for INDIANS . READY FOR THAT UPCOMING EVENTS MR GURU DUTT

but mind it ,Indians are standing on the wrong side of history , In the end ,head on collision with catastrophe is imminent for INDIANS . READY FOR THAT UPCOMING EVENTS MR GURU DUTT

he he he he Wrong side of History what;s that care to Explain or are you still waiting for a messiahh lolzzzzz

well good luck for your Gaz wa e Hind dream well looks like you had been watching to much of Sir Ziaon Zaid Hamid good for us
:sniper:

pakcoffin092way-192957c856ec1229e30b8bdf6d24a034d8693a7f-s6-c10.jpg

Photo from Jan 8 shows funeral prayers of the coffin of soldier Mohammad Aslam, who was martyred in a border post attack in the Haji Pir sector in Pakistani Kashmir by the Indian army

pakistan_soldier_coffin_kashmir_file_670.jpg

Photo from Jan 8 shows Pakistani army personnel carry the coffin of soldier Mohammad Aslam, who was martyred in a border post attack in the Haji Pir sector in Pakistani Kashmir by the Indian army. A third soldier, Havildar Mohyuddin, was killed on Jan 10, in another deadly-cross border incident in five days.

india_pakistan_border_tension_jan_2013_5.jpg

Pakistani soldiers carry the coffin of their fallen comrade Havildar (Sargeant) Mohyuddin, who was allegedly shot by Indian troops at the Hotspring sector in Battal in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, during his funeral in Jhelum some 100 kms of Islamabad on January 11, 2013. Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed January 10 by "unprovoked" Indian firing across their tense border in Kashmir, the third deadly incident reported in five days in the disputed region. (FAROOQ NAEEM - AFP/Getty Images)

india_pakistan_border_tension_jan_2013_6.jpg

Pakistani military officials prepare to perform funeral prayers for their fallen comrade Havildar (Sargeant) Mohyuddin, who was allegedly shot by Indian troops at the Hotspring sector in Battal in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, during his funeral in Jhelum some 100 kms of Islamabad on January 11, 2013. Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed January 10 by "unprovoked" Indian firing across their tense border in Kashmir, the third deadly incident reported in five days in the disputed region. (FAROOQ NAEEM - AFP/Getty Images)

india_pakistan_border_tension_jan_2013_7.jpg

Pakistani military officials gather as they take a last glimpse of their fallen comrade Havildar (Sargeant) Mohyuddin, who was allegedly shot by Indian troops at the Hotspring sector in Battal in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, during his funeral in Jhelum some 100 kms of Islamabad on January 11, 2013. Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed January 10 by "unprovoked" Indian firing across their tense border in Kashmir, the third deadly incident reported in five days in the disputed region. (FAROOQ NAEEM - AFP/Getty Images)

india_pakistan_border_tension_jan_2013_8.jpg

Pakistani military officials perform funeral prayers for their fallen comrade Havildar (Sargeant) Mohyuddin, who was allegedly shot by Indian troops at the Hotspring sector in Battal in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, during his funeral in Jhelum some 100 kms of Islamabad on January 11, 2013. Pakistan said one of its soldiers was killed January 10 by "unprovoked" Indian firing across their tense border in Kashmir, the third deadly incident reported in five days in the disputed region. (FAROOQ NAEEM - AFP/Getty Images)

One half of your posts are a utter nonsense and the other half is a pure BS by a dillusional fool.

What do you eat all the time which makes you day dream so much? If i remember correctly Halwara was a very good target practice for our Sabres aswell. Makes us even. No? :D

Just in from unconfirmed sources that the leaves of officers and soldiers have been terminated and all the villages near the border have been ordered to be emptied as soon as possible, with the work being started. Indian threats have been taken seriously and mobilization is under effect.

Allah tumhara Hami aur Nazim ho. Ameen.

I can't revel the preparations from our side but be ready for the big bang.

Sir, can we not add to the speculations factory. Such un-confirmed speculations should not be promoted by senior members. It just adds to the confusion and whips up emotions.

Like your ' unconfirmed sources', I can atleast tell you from my 'confirmed sources - because I just skyped with them' that there is no such fear or activity or mobilization on the Indian side. Today is the evening of 'Lohri - A festival of bonfire and change of seasons' on Indian side and I am quoting this as of 23:00 IST on 12-01-2013.

Sir, can we not add to the speculations factory. Such un-confirmed speculations should not be promoted by senior members. It just adds to the confusion and whips up emotions.

Like your ' unconfirmed sources', I can atleast tell you from my 'confirmed sources - because I just skyped with them' that there is no such fear or activity or mobilization on the Indian side. Today is the evening of 'Lohri - A festival of bonfire and change of seasons' on Indian side and I am quoting this as of 23:00 IST on 12-01-2013.

Lohri is on 13th..no ?..next day Sankaranti/Pongal in south and Baisakhi in Punjab..

Back
Top Bottom