What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

so bascly planning to ruin our 26th jan... Is that so? You ***** wants war? Why you all are dealying flag meet?

I agree with your 1st part

last i checked you guys refused the UN probe, and then it was your air marshal who came up with an immature statement in front of the media......whose crossing the line now,

Yes, I know officers from overseas who are called back.

I just got this in, thought to share since the nature of the alert and some officers I know who were deployed overseas are called back, hence I believe this maybe true.

What is Jan 26? Let me remind you, it is not Pakistan who started this drama and this news came in after the IAF chief's message. We are delaying the flag meeting because we want UN Probe.

26th jan iz Republic Day (India) and lemme tell you india won't allow un to interfre

Yup! It's today on the 12th of January :)

How unconfirmed are OP's reports like confirmed unconfirmed or just unconfirmed :what:

Just speculation. Cancellation of leaves is completely different from area evacuation! Cancellation can be done for so many reasons... Area evacuation is just speculation. I would love to be proven wrong on that one :)

last i checked you guys refused the UN probe, and then it was your air marshal who came up with an immature statement in front of the media......whose crossing the line now,

And what you think about beheading n take the head as a tropy just 5 lakh... Your army didnt crossed the line huh??

Something started cooking as soon as the army found the bodies of mutilated soldiers. All of the communication towers are jammed and media has been restricted from the areas of interest. My relatives at the border are unable to be contacted by land line or wireless phones. One can only assume what is going on and please stop responding to trolls. They are not the ones on a platter. Haryanavis had been seeing a flow of heavy machinery like giant command control and tatra trucks moving non stop.

flag meet is a waste of time..nothing will come out of it..
Musharraf stayed in India for 3 days and got nothing..and that was at highest level..Recently Manmohan broke his promis and tha too was from Indian Highest level,so who trusts india now?

Something started cooking as soon as the army found the bodies of mutilated soldiers. All of the communication towers are jammed and media has been restricted from the areas of interest. My relatives at the border are unable to be contacted by land line or wireless phones. One can only assume what is going on and please stop responding to trolls. They are not the ones on a platter.

Sir, lines to Rajouri and Poonch city head quarters are just working fine... I can give you numbers to call and confirm it for yourself :P

Oh ok...well for us its Pongal..anyway thanks :)

Happy Pongal mate!

Musharraf stayed in India for 3 days and got nothing..and that was at highest level..Recently Manmohan broke his promis and tha too was from Indian Highest level,so who trusts india now?

Ofcouse no one in world trust your nation..

Sir, lines to Rajouri and Poonch city head quarters are just working fine... I can give you numbers to call and confirm it for yourself :P

Happy Pongal mate!

A bit of Hooh Hah is always expected.. especially when an Issue sort of reaches its peak and it seems it may just go down to normal.

Musharaf did a complete U turn because of pressure from Pakistani military establishment that to rumored to be according to the directions of external power.

The unpredictable behavior is from the other side of the border.

Eorl ⚔;3797055 said:
China could involve herself now, I mean India involved itself in 71, now enjoying the broken power. That is how China should enjoy by separating Kashmir from Indiya, and if possible, then NE too.
China won't get involved idiot ,as very recently they indicated that they don't want to get involved in the matters of two neighbours, as was very evident from her foreign minister statement about UN probe.

Bangladesh will certainly involve herself, don't you want Muglistan come on get involved along with your western detached brethern Pakistan.DO THE DARE

Happy Pongal mate!

I'm talking about our western sector of Punjab.

Yup! It's today on the 12th of January :)

How unconfirmed are OP's reports like confirmed unconfirmed or just unconfirmed :what:

Fresh exchange of fire along LoC in Poonch sector

JAMMU: Indian and Pakistani troops traded heavy gunfire along the line of control in Poonch sector after the movement of a group of suspected infiltrators was detected on Saturday night.

"There was a movement of 6 to 7 persons close to LoC opposite Krishagati sub-sector in Poonch sector at around 9.45pm", defence spokesman Col R K Palta said.

There was no immediate report of casualty or injury on the Indian side.

Indian troops opened fire on the suspected infiltrators, the spokesman said adding that thereafter exchange of heavy fire took place.

After about half-an-hour of exchange of fire, the suspected infiltrators disappeared from the scene, Col Palta said.

The intensity of firing from both sides has reduced but is going on, he said.

It is suspected that either a groups of militants or Border Action Team (BAT) could have been undertaking movement close to LoC opposite Krishnagati sub-sector in Poonch tonight.

Fresh exchange of fire along LoC in Poonch sector - The Times of India

@mods @Oscar... I thought there is a rule in PDF that speculation is not welcome. This thread has no source and in this sensitive time, it would be absolutely counter productive... So, why let it continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom