What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

Sir, lines to Rajouri and Poonch city head quarters are just working fine... I can give you numbers to call and confirm it for yourself :P

Happy Pongal mate!

Both sides may be taking limited precautionary measures,but i don't think a war is about o start on this...

On this occasion i will agree with @mastaan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm talking about our western sector of Punjab.

Which makes it more strange that phone lines along ALC are working and along the international border are not working. Might just be a network problem mate.

Laal Topi wala has became to ready to fight Indian Foujis. Just from his page ;)

72842_444238548964295_757002281_n.jpg

A bit of Hooh Hah is always expected.. especially when an Issue sort of reaches its peak and it seems it may just go down to normal.

Me hope so too... we are too far down the line and too heavily invested to go back to square one... Can't let the anti-peace intentions succeed!!!

Laal Top wala has became to ready to fight Indian Foujis. Just from his page ;)

Oh you're just jealous kee tereiii paas eik laaal topii nahin haii ! :disagree:

Laal chadiii waiseee chaleiii giiii ? :what:

If conflict escalation were to happen, it would have happened already. Usually, there is a threshold. Crossing which, the possibility of active cross border conflict minimizes significantly. This will most likely end in a horrible shouting match. Hopefully, we (India) can rally some brownie points :lol:

Having said that, i am quite certain there will be payback for the beheadings.

Just in from unconfirmed sources that the leaves of officers and soldiers have been terminated and all the villages near the border have been ordered to be emptied as soon as possible, with the work being started. Indian threats have been taken seriously and mobilization is under effect.

Allah tumhara Hami aur Nazim ho. Ameen.

Allah is on this side as well so watch out since he doesn't take sides.

@mods @Oscar... I thought there is a rule in PDF that speculation is not welcome. This thread has no source and in this sensitive time, it would be absolutely counter productive... So, why let it continue?

So that thread runs on propaganda type unconfirmed news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laal Topi wala has became to ready to fight Indian Foujis. Just from his page ;)

dude my little baby knees was just happen to pass by and said, AA KON WA>> KOI choor AA. I couldn't believe such a little child is not even intimidated by a clown like in the photo.

Oh you're just jealous kee tereiii paas eik laaal topii nahin haii ! :disagree:

Laal chadiii waiseee chaleiii giiii ? :what:

I love this man, He defends Pakistan like no other analyst on every forum Just his rants become unbearable baqi banda sahi hay.

China won't get involved idiot ,as very recently they indicated that they don't want to get involved in the matters of two neighbours, as was very evident from her foreign minister statement about UN probe.

Bangladesh will certainly involve herself, don't you want Muglistan come on get involved along with your western detached brethern Pakistan.DO THE DARE

Bangladeshis never dare anyone you idiot. A broken India and independent Kashmir is our interest.

Back
Top Bottom