What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

so bascly planning to ruin our 26th jan... Is that so? You ***** wants war? Why you all are dealying flag meet?

Sir, can we not add to the speculations factory. Such un-confirmed speculations should not be promoted by senior members. It just adds to the confusion and whips up emotions.

Like your ' unconfirmed sources', I can atleast tell you from my 'confirmed sources - because I just skyped with them' that there is no such fear or activity or mobilization on the Indian side. Today is the evening of 'Lohri - A festival of bonfire and change of seasons' on Indian side and I am quoting this as of 23:00 IST on 12-01-2013.

I agree with your 1st part

Unconfirmed are unconfirmed as such.. lets leave it at that.
There were "unconfirmed" reports like this emanating when other attacks happened and it was all found to be much ado about nothing.

Let the firework begin ,time to test new platforms.:taz::taz::sniper: :pakistan:

Lohri is on 13th..no ?

It was today in J&K ;) Just spoke to my parents and thus am astonished at the 'level of urgency' that seems to exist on the other side.

Village evactuations don't happen on such borders for few nights of intermittent firing. We were't even evacuated in Kargil days. This is sheer speculation. I am sure our side will also start with such speculations soon and thus, we should not give any weight or heed to such speculations.

It was today in J&K ;) Just spoke to my parents and thus am astonished at the 'level of urgency' that seems to exist on the other side.

Village evactuations don't happen on such borders for few nights of intermittent firing. We were't even evacuated in Kargil days. This is sheer speculation. I am sure our side will also start with such speculations soon and thus, we should not give any weight or heed to such speculations.

Something big is cooking if what OP says is true..I dont think one cross border raid would be taken so seriously..BTW happy vaisakhi..

Something big is cooking if what OP says is true..I dont think one cross border raid would be taken so seriously..BTW happy vaisakhi..

Happy Lohri mate and Happy Sankranthi!... Baisakhi is in April (Harvest season of wheat) :P

And nothing is cooking, except speculation and conspiracy theories about how bad *** India is almost about to attack and vice versa ;) This is just propaganda

China could involve herself now, I mean India involved itself in 71, now enjoying the broken power. That is how China should enjoy by separating Kashmir from Indiya, and if possible, then NE too.

do you seriously believe that?
Yes, I know officers from overseas who are called back.
Unconfirmed are unconfirmed as such.. lets leave it at that.
There were "unconfirmed" reports like this emanating when other attacks happened and it was all found to be much ado about nothing.
I just got this in, thought to share since the nature of the alert and some officers I know who were deployed overseas are called back, hence I believe this maybe true.
so bascly planning to ruin our 26th jan... Is that so? You ***** wants war? Why you all are dealying flag meet?
What is Jan 26? Let me remind you, it is not Pakistan who started this drama and this news came in after the IAF chief's message. We are delaying the flag meeting because we want UN Probe.

Lets not jump the band wagon and wait for the official word, I believe if Army have not come up with an official stance on the immature statement issued by the immature Air marshall then am sure they wouldn't go that far......

Hope everything calms down....we don't need flare ups

Eorl ⚔;3797055 said:
China could involve herself now, I mean India involved itself in 71, not enjoying the broken power. That is how China should enjoy by separating Kashmir from China, and if possible, then NE too.

What are you talking here mate, The preparations are not yet confirmed and you are already inviting china to fight India, poor BD's think China will give NE to BD in the event of war.

You donot completely know the real China that is for sure.

Yes, I know officers from overseas who are called back.

I just got this in, thought to share since the nature of the alert and some officers I know who were deployed overseas are called back, hence I believe this maybe true.

What is Jan 26? Let me remind you, it is not Pakistan who started this drama and this news came in after the IAF chief's message. We are delaying the flag meeting because we want UN Probe.

Statement of the day. :whistle:

You know that this would mean no Flag Meeting ever :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom