What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

'48 - Kashmir is an Integral part of India ! Pakistan controls 37% of it with India controlling 43% (6% more !) :blink:

I've talked to them Waziristani people & you've got no idea how much they curse the army for falling for Nehru's Ceasefire BS ! We could have got more.

'64 - Pakistan starts Operation Gibraltar; India's reply : Tea at Gymkhana ! End result - Ceasefire !

'71 - Pakistani soldiers are a 1000 kms away from their nearest base, fighting a civil war for months at a stretch backed up by yours truly & then war breaks out ! Manekshaw wasn't being cute when he said 'they had no chance of winning, we outnumbered them 1-15, they were a 1000 kms away from their nearest base & I had 9 months to prepare for it' !

We lost...we lost big time ! But we did learn our lessons & our flank has never been exposed again..not even during the height of the Afghan War (s) !

'99 - God knows what the objectives were for that ! But End Result - Ceasefire !

'02, Mumbai & even Kargil - Military Stand-offs, posturing but at the end 'measured response' by the Indian Armed Forces to go back to the barracks & deescalate hostilities ! A euphemism for 'Pakistani Army isn't backing down from the borders either' !

Wheres the win & where the loss ?

Well we did take more square miles of it & we may have killed more of their boys & taken out more of their equipment & yes they're lying when they dispute that !

Okay what did we do afterwards ?

We handed them back because a ceasefire was signed !

first of all add siachen to that sir,where we regained our territory.
second-real kashmiri to valley ka hota hai,look at our kashmir's population too.going by that we have 70% of the total population,though i agree with u on territory percentage.
third-our country holds nehru in high regards,but even he made some mistakes.our indian army was forced to stop at LOC due to him,or else the whole of kashmir wud have been ours.

@Windjammer EK do din ka shauk hai ye. Remember 26/11, 4 saal baad sab match dekhne pahunch gaye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of the killed indian soldiers.

Hemraj singh on left and sudhakar singh on right.

1ad408fd-6312-496d-977d-12e53a9becccMediumRes.JPG

@Windjammer EK do din ka shauk hai ye. Remember 26/11, 4 saal baad sab match dekhne pahunch gaye.

Match ka ghusa chor do sarkar. :D

Pics of the killed indian soldiers.

Hemraj singh on left and sudhakar singh on right.

1ad408fd-6312-496d-977d-12e53a9becccMediumRes.JPG

No offense but the left one seems to be a former captive of shutter island. Thank you for sharing. Typical Indians :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL if it makes you feel better about yourself then go on believing 1947 and 1971 are same. I have no interest in teaching you History. In a sane world though it will be called a delusion.

Even I am not interested in learning YOUR history. East Pakistan was a result of military operations. Regardless of the military strengths which infact were in India's favor due to a distance of more then 1000 miles between the main military base of West and East Pakistan. Now where is India's failure? Your inability to have tea at gymkhana once again after 65 war. :D

As for the episode of '47. Military force might not be utilized but our Quiaid-e-Azam had a good time showing middle finger to your Congress jerks who once claimed to represent the Muslims as an integral part of India.

How is this chunk of history? LOL

Regarding joining pdf, atleast I never joined for exploring the mighty Pakistan's mighty army. I spend most of my time in Indian section and rest of my time in the 'Joke section' of pdf. Heck its now become my daily routine to get some good laugh from the deluded posts of so many people (including yours). All the best believing in what you want to believe.

Lolism. You stay in India's section at defence.pk? What India's section? Leave it to us or we'll come to conquer the whole bharat-rakshak (something like that, sorry i dont understand goan mata language) and turn it into our ping pong club.

self delete.i dont wanna troll.but if this banana military can defeat u,then find a suitable name for yourselves.

What the fuss then? Did you balls drop off? Honestly if noobs like you were a major in indian army then our local lahori police was enough to make your buttocks shine till you see the shining stars everywhere.

Hence a request. Change your avatar asap :D

Even I am not interested in learning YOUR history. East Pakistan was a result of military operations. Regardless of the military strengths which infact were in India's favor due to a distance of more then 1000 miles between the main military base of West and East Pakistan. Now where is India's failure? Your inability to have tea at gymkhana once again after 65 war. :D

As for the episode of '47. Military force might not be utilized but our Quiaid-e-Azam had a good time showing middle finger to your Congress jerks who once claimed to represent the Muslims as an integral part of India.

How is this chunk of history? LOL

Lolism. You stay in India's section at defence.pk? What India's section? Leave it to us or we'll come to conquer the whole bharat-rakshak (something like that, sorry i dont understand goan mata language) and turn it into our ping pong club.

The one part I agree to. The pr*ks were idealistic fools and never digested the fact that muslims voted in majority for ML which stood on the plank of a separate country for muslims in 1945/46 central and provincial elections. They cheated the majority Indians as well especially the Benedict Arnold, Nehru.

RIP.

their families should ask their emotional commander who initiated the aggression that led to their killing

Not killing but beheading ? Right.

They both died fighting, no one has ounce of grief for their martyrdom but anger for the disrespect their saline bodies never deserved.

Now go and craft your words and come back with better excuse.

Media has been told to lay off? Perhaps that judge is constantly giving you missed calls to let you know whats exactly happening.

Judges in India are paid well enough so they do not have to make missed calls.

As regards the rest, perusal of the newspapers and watching the news on TV helps so one is updated.

Back
Top Bottom