What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

if an indian would have been killed in cross fire i am sure that they would have not played the match and we should have done the same

This was taking place during the third ODI so your argument is flawed

The stupidity of the post that he responded to :lol:

Well that post wasn't stupid. Some random Kumar is going to fall on the other side of the fence soon. So it was close to some reality.

Pakistani soldiers should not do firing on Indian posts to support the infiltration of Ji-hadi scum into Kashmir, and I am sure the LOC will be much more peaceful in the future. But if you do insist on waging a terrorist war on India, these things will happen on both sides from time to time as a cost for your wrongdoings...

Quite the opposite, we were just celebrating with firing guns for our 3rd ODI victory :partay:

I think u have only name of a 'neutral person'

Prove it first show come pic of attacks then open yr mouth.

Well that post wasn't stupid. Some random Kumar is going to fall on the other side of the fence soon. So it was close to some reality.

Dude, this has been going on since 1947. What's the big deal. Part of Indo - Pak tango.

Why talk of future tense, an Indian soldier was killed less than a week back in Pakistani firing and a Pakistani members were making fun of that on this forum only.. Posts are still there despite reporting.. Then why this indignation.?

Why we Indian should condemn this incident in the first place ?:no: they are sending militants in side our territory and providing them covering fire. and its their daily course like lunch and dinner, many of our brave soldiers get martyred on monthly basis. Now when we retaliated and they bore the brunt , you are saying that we should condemn it ? aapne ellection ladnaa hai wahaa jakar ? they should first stop infiltration and cover fire to militant to get any sympathy from us.
Disputed territory!!!!!!!!

Also prove it if we were sending infiltrators.

You do realize that its a never-ending charade. How would you feel if that Kumar was related to you? Well he is to someone, right? Condemn the incident, dont troll

Which means that even if this news of Indian raid is true and we go by your logic, then that was also in a disputed territory and hence Pakistan has no business protesting it..

Well said ese...disputed territory..goes both ways..so why crying when our soldiers went for a stroll into some diisputed territory..its not as if we entered pakistan..

PAK should retaliate with heavy artillery shelling & bombarding every Indian border post until these chankyan vultures apologize. Wet dreaming chankya hypocrites should be taught a lesson . :)

Why the **** do bangladeshis jump up and down in each and every thread that is bilateral to India and Pakistan ? :hitwall:

if an indian would have been killed in cross fire i am sure that they would have not played the match and we should have done the same

Hate only begets hate my friend. There are many Indians who condemned the death of Pak soldier. There were many there to enjoy a good game of cricket. Do you hold them guilty for this incident? If not, then why punish them by denying them an opportunity to enjoy cricket with their families

That's absolutely your call.. But you must remember that your soldiers are dying in a much larger numbers everyday. So you may not find the vindication and peace you want by doing what you said, because if Indian members start reciprocating, it will create a huge amount of bad blood

And I have not seen any one celebrating the death of this soldier except in response to some insane posts from the Pakistani side.

yeah blame it on Pakistanis yr old habit.:bad:

lol Disputed territory!!!!!!!!, As if we care... Indian army has not crossed LOC, Pakistani media is bluffing.. Pakistani soldier died coz of retaliation by IA.

Why the **** do bangladeshis jump up and down in each and every thread that is bilateral to India and Pakistan ? :hitwall:

read Bangladesh History , all Bangladeshi were not Anti Pakistan, few corroborated with them and equally participated in war crimes...

Back
Top Bottom