What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

Well said ese...disputed territory..goes both ways..so why crying when our soldiers went for a stroll into some diisputed territory..its not as if we entered pakistan..

We ain't crying dude our one soldier was dead.

But u guys wage wars on others when a ''suppose'' op. gibraltor happened.

What we r saying is that when our team n chairman of PCB was there for peace n this is what they give us back.

and we r still so stupid that we still pursue for trade n giving transit routes to yr country.
This is very pathetic.

if an indian would have been killed in cross fire i am sure that they would have not played the match and we should have done the same

NO one would have done that, neither India nor Pakistan, on the one hand people say to keep Politics away from sports & on the other they say to boycott the series on any incident, why this double speak??

FYI, India was hosting the Pak foreign minister when the most terrible terrorists incident in the history of India - Mumbai 26/11 had occurred.

NO one would have done that, neither India nor Pakistan, on the one hand people say to keep Politics away from sports & on the other they say to boycott the series on any incident, why this double speak??

FYI, India was hosting the Pak foreign minister when the most terrible terrorists incident in the history of India - Mumbai 26/11 had occurred.
and what happened after that palyers who were playing icl were send back

I agree, Sports should not be mixed with politics.

lol Disputed territory!!!!!!!!, As if we care... Indian army has not crossed LOC, Pakistani media is bluffing.. Pakistani soldier died coz of retaliation by IA.
What a joke u louzy kid even the international media also was reporting this.
If u call yr attacks as retaliation in yr country then i should that there r some serious problems with u people.

repressing enemy fire is another thing but crossing into enemy territory n attacking our countrymen in the name of 'retaliation' is another n a serious thing!!

[][/QUOTE]

guys i have a noob question please help:

1) the fencing of the International border is it on pakistan side too or just india has put up fencing?

2) how many kilometers on both sides is the no man's land?

guys once you boys are done with trolling would appreciate if you guys can answer my noob question thanks

Well that post wasn't stupid. Some random Kumar is going to fall on the other side of the fence soon. So it was close to some reality.

And the next day , some random muhammed will fall on the other side of the border .The string will go on and on .

the issue is Indians feel sorry for their dead and celeberate others' . this incident given us all moral rights to pisss on every dead soldier from India next time.

what you say ?
rightly said.:tup:

What a joke u louzy kid even the international media also was reporting this.
If u call yr attacks as retaliation in yr country then i should that there r some serious problems with u people.

repressing enemy fire is another thing but crossing into enemy territory n attacking our countrymen in the name of 'retaliation' is another n a serious thing!!

Pakistan as always doesnot have any proof.

All international media were quoting PA but that doesn't make it the truth.

The Indians can momentarily enjoy all the chest thumping.....as they say, tommarrow is another day.

The Indians do come up with some bizarre claims....they protest on us planting trees on our side of the border then something about our search lights keeping them awake and above all the latest banter on providing covering fire to the militants. If this were the case, Indians should thank our soldiers for alerting them on the exercise. :cheesy:
They have shown their true colors once again and reminded us that who they actually r.....OUR ENEMY!!!!!!

Dude, this has been going on since 1947. What's the big deal. Part of Indo - Pak tango.

Why talk of future tense, an Indian soldier was killed less than a week back in Pakistani firing and a Pakistani members were making fun of that on this forum only.. Posts are still there despite reporting.. Then why this indignation.?

Just saying the reaction is coming soon. And in the equal measure I suppose.

Pakistan as always doesnot have any proof.

All international media were quoting PA but that doesn't make it the truth.
Hah what a joke.

Then our soldier got dead by the fear of yr mighty armed forces n other got wounded by cold ???:rofl:

U indians really need a reality check!

You do realize that its a never-ending charade. How would you feel if that Kumar was related to you? Well he is to someone, right? Condemn the incident, dont troll

If you feel so much for those Kumar's you should go to India and join them. Revenge would be taken. This isn't simply some small skirmish. This is a major LOC violation.

And the next day , some random muhammed will fall on the other side of the border .The string will go on and on .

And then a Kumar would die. I would definitely open a thread for that in Indian defense section. :)

Hah what a joke.

Then our soldier got dead by the fear of yr mighty armed forces n other got wounded by cold ???:rofl:

U indians really need a reality check!
what the hell ur soldiers were doing when Indians crossed the LOC,
if the Indians had crossed the LOC they would have been injured as well
it was a retalliation for sure
still a life was lost
RIP soldier

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom