What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

That's absolutely your call.. But you must remember that your soldiers are dying in a much larger numbers everyday. So you may not find the vindication and peace you want by doing what you said, because if Indian members start reciprocating, it will create a huge amount of bad blood

And I have not seen any one celebrating the death of this soldier except in response to some insane posts from the Pakistani side.

Correction needed: it will be reciprocating by Pakistani members NOT Indian because the Indian members are already celeberating death of Pakistanis even civilians.

Correction needed: it will be reciprocating by Pakistani members NOT Indian because the Indian members are already celeberating death of Pakistanis even civilians.

And I can find you Pakistanis already doing that on Indian casualties too.. I remember Windy commenting on a similar death of an Indian soldier in firing by Pakistani forces as celebratory firing after winning the one day series.. So please do not try to take the moral high ground because you do not have it.

The Indians can momentarily enjoy all the chest thumping.....as they say, tommarrow is another day.

The Indians do come up with some bizarre claims....they protest on us planting trees on our side of the border then something about our search lights keeping them awake and above all the latest banter on providing covering fire to the militants. If this were the case, Indians should thank our soldiers for alerting them on the exercise. :cheesy:

Sad news indeed! Loss of life whether it be Indian or Pakistani is unacceptable. There should be a through investigation. Think of what these soldiers families go through when they hear of such skirmishes taking place. RIP to the dead soldier. Both India and Pakistan should place serious safeguards so nothing like this happens in the future.

Of course not...I think India in 2012 has grown up....I am sure like me...most of my fellow Indian people really enjoyed the cricket played by Team Pakistan...It is worth prasing the effort of your cricket team the way they have performed inspite of being in a very difficult situation since last 4-5 year...

Now coming to the topic...if you guys are really would like to fight for the border incident then carry on...But trust me....in the border no one is a sane...it is just a matter of any day which side is falling apart...Today it is Pakistan soldier and tomorrow it may be Indian one...So rather than just trying to fight with this issue...let us condemn it irrespective of who has done it and who has lost the live....Then only we can aspire for a lasting peace....

Words of the wise! Fully agree

PAK should retaliate with heavy artillery shelling & bombarding every Indian border post until these chankyan vultures apologize. Wet dreaming chankya hypocrites should be taught a lesson . :)

guys i have a noob question please help:

1) the fencing of the International border is it on pakistan side too or just india has put up fencing?

2) how many kilometers on both sides is the no man's land?

if an indian would have been killed in cross fire i am sure that they would have not played the match and we should have done the same

Back
Top Bottom