What's new

Indian troops fire shots at AJK PM’s helicopter

It was a civilian Heli. Indian ATC was informed as its handled by CAA. Indian border forces got excited and started shooting at it. No injuries and no damage to the bird and its occupants. Another dastardly act by Indians and the PM, badly in need of distraction from a bamboo up their backside by their own people.. However, I await their answer on their own army asking the truth on the "surgical" strike.

Sir.

More like a PR exercise it appears. If you note, the firing is intermittent and scattered. A video made and released just to create a hysteria for PDFians? ;)

I doubt if the fire was even directed towards the aircraft in question. Similar activity is undertaken by PA posts when interception of groups ingressing along LC takes place. It was noted that the fire was initiated in general direction of our responding post but way above. An exercise of showing support (?) yet remaining disengaged?

A Pak military helicopter flew for nearly 5 minutes inside Poonch near LOC.

Official Indian sources said that the helicopter came within 250 meters of the LOC around 12:30 and flew over Gulpur sector for about 5 minutes before returning back.

The Indian Army tried to shoot it down but failed.

View attachment 502109
It was not a military helicopter, it was the helicopter of the Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir and they were well within the Pakistani border.

Indian ATC was informed.

The Indian military is ill-disciplined, uncoordinated and trigger happy.

This was a very stupid thing to do by the pilot. What if he would have been shot down. Some of the pakistani posters thinking thinking indian army not being professional etc. Thats not true, anything can happen.

Just like Navy plane?

What what your response when MIG-21 shot your navy plane?

Gangadeshi its your media which is on war hysteria, hungry for war with Pakistan, that incident which you are referring to happened in the late 90s again unarmed plane shot down.

What happend to Jf17 and seaking that crashed into the Arabian sea?
JF-17 -2 crashes in 11 years is quite normal.
SU30mki - 10 crashes in 16 years.
Indian mig-21 is already world famous flying coffin no comment needed on that.

What happend to Jf17 and seaking that crashed into the Arabian sea?
Look who's talking, I was talking to a Russian military guy yesterday he told me that Russia is really pissed as Indian Air force has crashed around 10+ SU-30Mkis which have ruined the reputation of the aircraft and it's reliability,many countries who were potential buyers have now cancelled the negotiations just because of IAF's Mki crashes.

JF-17 -2 crashes in 11 years is quite normal.
SU30mki - 10 crashes in 16 years.
Indian mig-21 is already world famous flying coffin no comment needed on that.

Look who's talking, I was talking to a Russian military guy yesterday he told me that Russia is really pissed as Indian Air force has crashed around 10+ SU-30Mkis which have ruined the reputation of the aircraft and it's reliability,many countries who were potential buyers have now cancelled the negotiations just because of IAF's Mki crashes.

Good bedtime story :yarn:

CM did surgical strike. Took out 50 commandos. Footage of strike will be released, when we alter Chuck Norris face from Missing in Action movie to resemble CM face.

NEWS UPDATE.

SUPA POWA's Vedic energy was running a bit low.
So Indian army tried shooting down the helicopter by throwing stones at it.
We need to be wary if rumours are to be believed, rumour has it they have introduced a Vedic spaceship into service, our intel has managed to gather this pic, I am literally trembling.
@war&peace @PakSword @Maarkhoor
1edba07a33e0af9fd4a056f5c14714a3.jpg

Last edited:
Look how low and for how long it was flying in the Indian territory , you can hear gunfire but still Indians couldn't shoot it down.

I'd recognize that bird anywhere, that's the sound of a puma roaring in the valley. Pakistan also operates white puma's as part of U.N Missions. Maybe somebody else was being given a tour of the Indian stupidity?

Back
Top Bottom