What's new

Indian troops fire shots at AJK PM’s helicopter

No we do not but you are the one suggesting they cross over for a better approach.
So make up your mind before acting all smart.

My Dear @FalconStar

I am not acting smart ..... merely amused by your inexperience in flying being extrapolated to flying in Himalayas, which is, at the most modest of times, no joke. Do not extrapolate your flying in UK to flying in remote regions of Line of Control. And especially your experience of UK and flight operations to environment prevailing along LC. You clearly missed the bus when, if you note my first post, you overlooked FACs quip at my end.

I seriously suggest you check with the veterans here who have flown in the region and then revert. And no, there are no aerodromes on remote posts, where your helicopters like Lama/UH-1s/Mi-17s go for air maintenance and casevac. Most are having hastily made helipads (not for MI-17 as the rotor wash will blow away the habitats and the bunker tops) and Lama needs 15 x 15 clearance for landing, which, is a novelty on a post or even near it (as most are on mountain tops with steep inclines).

And FYI - can discuss flying with you, along with jumping out of the aircrafts.

Cheers

It was a civilian Heli. Indian ATC was informed as its handled by CAA. Indian border forces got excited and started shooting at it. No injuries and no damage to the bird and its occupants. Another dastardly act by Indians and the PM, badly in need of distraction from a bamboo up their backside by their own people.. However, I await their answer on their own army asking the truth on the "surgical" strike.

Sure, I hope both sides respect that agreement - but existence of that agreement doesn't make 10KM of Pakistani airspace an Indian airspace. Your media is lying to Indians that Pakistani helicopter "violated LOC" or "entered into Indian airspace". It didn't. Start speaking some truth. Try at least.

LOC is not a straight line. Mistakes can easily happen and you can intrude into the wrong side if you not used to the terrain.

The pilot needs to be given an earful. Close call. Imagine the situation if that helo had gone down :frown:.

Looks like Pakistani helicopters are turning out to be the real surgical strikers!!!

Where is Hanuman?

LOC is not a straight line. Mistakes can easily happen and you can intrude into the wrong side if you not used to the terrain.

The pilot needs to be given an earful. Close call. Imagine the situation if that helo had gone down :frown:.

What do you think was coming to you if you had killed PM of Azad Kashmir still flying 300 meters inside its territory?

good that he is safe and no harm was done to helicopter .
Yes, it was a close call. But Imagine if it had crashed... This is serious, could turn into a nightmare for both sides... India should act more responsibly... winning an election is not more important than millions of lives...

Indian army want us to strike back so they have a reason to wage a war against us. They need to wage a war just so BJP can win the elections again. This is the sad reality. I don't know what we need to do other than go to international meetings and present this issue.

lol Indians are literally firing at anything they see across the border this shows how desperate they are too inflict civilian/Military casualties,BSF Jawans are dying and committing suicide everyday which is forcing India to go rogue at the LOC.

india is a big country , all sorts of good and bad things are here .

Back
Top Bottom