What's new

Indian troops fire shots at AJK PM’s helicopter

That's what my concern is... does PA want another incident!?

They are just testing the bhartis. Even Pakistan Army know indian military is like a dog that barks with weak health. They knew about the helicopter and did not shoot it down because they know the price of escalation. They tell their chuttiya awam stories and how they are brave, but reality is they don't want conflict.

They are just testing the bhartis. Even Pakistan Army know indian military is like a dog that barks with weak health. They knew about the helicopter and did not shoot it down because they know the price of escalation. They tell their chuttiya awam stories and how they are brave, but reality is they don't want conflict.

your civilian helicopter carrying your ajk chief minister returned safely .that is all.

Another set of nonsense news being played in media to make a mountain of the proverbial molehill. Either side's helicopters do stray across and the reason has been mentioned by me earlier too. If there is a casualty evacuation being undertaken and the wind directions preclude an approach from own side, either informed (sometimes) or uninformed (if the opposing post commanders are sensible - they usually are very sensible) movement takes place across the LC. The armies of the two nations, unlike the PDF and the media, are quite sensible and do understand the peculiarities of air evacuation of casualties and never interfere. I severely doubt that anyone tried to fire - MANPADs are available to shoot it down. There is a strict no firing rule for unarmed helicopters - instead, a flag or indication by other means is the Standard Operating Procedure on either sides (unwritten but very strictly followed).

If multiple sorties are needed to be made, then the usual modus operandi is to get on the radio set or shout out to the opposite post (if distance is not very great) and let them know. All can relax and stop fighting a war here ....:pleasantry:

If this news of the heli going across border is true, then it wasn't a mistake.

You may actually be surprised as to how frequent it is - the inadvertent crossover of helicopters.

A Pilot would have known exactly where the limit is. While flying an aircraft you have to follow strict instructions of the air traffic controller in this type of airspace.

Really? What ATC is operating along LC for Helicopters? FACs controlling them in real time?

A Pak military helicopter flew for nearly 5 minutes inside Poonch near LOC.

Official Indian sources said that the helicopter came within 250 meters of the LOC around 12:30 and flew over Gulpur sector for about 5 minutes before returning back.

The Indian Army tried to shoot it down but failed.

View attachment 502109
Was that a pakistani surgical strike ????

Really? What ATC is operating along LC for Helicopters? FACs controlling them in real time?
An ATC doesn't mean it's civilian. This zone must be categorized as MATZ (Military air traffic zone).
But still a controller is needed to communicate, so to avoid their own aircraft. If you don't have an understanding of how it works stop coming up with made up answers.
the wind directions preclude an approach from own side
Really a wind direction changes approach for a helicopter. You must be some genius. If you mean wind just blew the copter onto the other side than you don't know how pre flight planning is done. You have to take into account wind direction and apply magnetic variation. I can guarantee you even if I fly a PA38 over here on VFR rules their is no chance I'll cross over to the other side inadvertently.

Finally Military Aerodromes are designed in a way to make them useful from ever direction and all the military aircraft have much higher crosswind landing capabilities than civilian.

A Pak military helicopter flew for nearly 5 minutes inside Poonch near LOC.

Official Indian sources said that the helicopter came within 250 meters of the LOC around 12:30 and flew over Gulpur sector for about 5 minutes before returning back.

The Indian Army tried to shoot it down but failed.

View attachment 502109

If helicopter was 250 meters from LOC, how did it "came into indian airspace" then? It wasn't 250 meters into Indian airspace but 250 meters from its own limit. It was still flying within its rightful boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom