What's new

Indian troops fire shots at AJK PM’s helicopter

lol, they are order to make them scare like hell, scaring of is more fun then death one...isnt;) now he never dare to fly again ..lol
Lol does he look scared ? Is sae ziada to apke bsf jawano ke phatte huwe hai

lol, they are order to make them scare like hell, scaring of is more fun then death one...isnt;) now he never dare to fly again ..lol
If scared had a face........

lol, ask him to fly again .. or ask your Navy who forget to fly again on Indian border .....

I wonder why you deleted thread of PAK official stealing wallet? hiding facts / ignoring wont change reality.
(i) Ask him to fly again ? stop giving immature statements,both have shot each others planes nothing new,
(ii)reported for going off topic,thread is about Helicopter firing you stupid Indian,not pak official stealing wallet,I am not the admin of this forum go contact the moderator or admin.

lol, they are order to make them scare like hell
well, you couldn't scare us in 70 years with all your threats and skirmishes, whats a few shots going to achieve? think.
scaring of is more fun then death one...isnt;)
you sound like a psychopath here. lol
he never dare to fly again ..lol
I hope you do realize that this is a serious escalation and right now, I can bet, GHQ is pondering a befitting response. Get ready, you have been warned.

Its good to hear he is safe, next time the premiere should travel in Gunship helicopter close to line of control, to fire back at hungry bloodthirsty Gangadeshis.
Just like Navy plane?

well, you couldn't scare us in 70 years with all your threats and skirmishes, whats a few shots going to achieve? think.

you sound like a psychopath here. lol

I hope you do realize that this is a serious escalation and right now, I can bet, GHQ is pondering a befitting response. Get ready, you have been warned.
What what your response when MIG-21 shot your navy plane?

Just like Navy plane?

Well, I was not aware of any such incident, so I had to google. turns out, you are talking about an incident which occurred in 1999. "16 dead," it says. last time I checked no fighter jet can hold 16 personnel. So, you used a fighter jet to destroy a transport plane I guess, such a cowardly act. why not ask them to land on your side, and surrender peacefully?? cowardice is your nature. even here a civilian helicopter was shot at. well, at least you guys are consistent. lol
now please, go and check air warfare stats of 1965 war... we shot 75 of your jets while losing only 20... :pakistan:

Just like Navy plane?

(i) I hope you remember this ? - 2 MIGs and 1 Helicopter shot down, stop embarrassing yourself and leave the thread kindly.
images

shotplane.jpg

Admin please take action against this Indian fool who is going off topic and derailing the thread.

Uh so pakis violates our airspace and call us irresponsible to fire at it.....
They should take a releived breath that india acted responsibly and used only small weapons....
Pakis didn't violate dotheads controlled area . Otherwise your central command issued statement of violation .

Bharti troll scumbag boasting about shooting at unarmed Helicopter and Plane.
This is their bravery.
Wait for the response then watch them cry again on this forum.

(i) I hope you remember this ? - 2 MIGs and 1 Helicopter shot down, stop embarrassing yourself and leave the thread kindly.
images

shotplane.jpg

Admin please take action against this Indian fool who is going off topic and derailing the thread.
yes but you remember 16 ppl died inside the plane when MIG 21 shoot down Navy plane ?? In single shot .. multiple killing...cheers

yes but you remember 16 ppl died inside the plane when MIG 21 shoot down Navy plane ?? In single shot .. multiple killing...cheers
If you take pride in shooting down a transport aircraft you are a big idiot. Shooting down a fighter jet is a next level thing which you Endiots won't understand.

Last edited:
in our territory, its was unarmed, what a brave indian military are/were at the time of incident @Tristar ;):enjoy:

Btw if you are talking about 16 casualties in a single shot,remember the 2002 standoff where 2000 Indian soldiers got killed and Pakistan didn't even fire a single shot,that's how fucked up your army is.Cheers 2000 casualties 0 shots fired.

S
Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum you dumb Indian.

Back
Top Bottom