What's new

Indian Tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Mutton Roganjosh.

It's lamb... isn't it? Just love the dish. Only alternate I can think of is lamb shank in onion gravy! just d'lish!

wo28.jpg

none of the members want to talk with you.........neither does any one wants your opinion in Indian threads.........why are you troubling people.........calling a girl ugly,asking for his pics,making derogetaory statmements about marriage,uploading false pics to harass somebody................

and no need to quote me
even i shouldnt reply to your posts.....
its sad that mods arent taking any action even if the girl is complaining........
@WebMaster

So because shes a girl, according to you she should get 'special' treatment?

Is that what you're saying?

And you're the one accusation mods of 'selective' moderation? In what position are you to accuse mods of 'selective' ideologies?

And this special 'treatment' should limit my freedom of expression.

Looks like this guy is sexually abused by some psychopath in his home, that's why taking his frustrations here and acting retarded.
:omghaha::omghaha:

Are these full meal or some side dishes?

Frist pic: Items at sides are Sambar/rasam/curd and other vegetables and in Tamil Nadu we will have rice three times. first time with Sambar, Second time with Rasam, third time with curd.

Second pic : that's usual breakfast we have on daily basis in Tamil Nadu. Rice cake with sambar.

Third pic : Items at sides are side dishes and Gravy for Roti. I'm not sure exactly how they eat rajasthani thali though.

Are these full meal or some side dishes?
full meal hai chachu....
wanna try....India aa jao........:enjoy:

its sad that mods arent taking any action even if the girl is complaining........
hey keep down your feminist ideas...it's not about girl but about dignity of human......no one is authorized to insult any one.....:D:D

It's lamb... isn't it? Just love the dish. Only alternate I can think of is lamb shank in onion gravy! just d'lish!

wo28.jpg

Its called Roganjosh because of red coloured oil that floats on the surface of the gravy and contains fennel(saunf) in the spices.

Frist pic: Items at sides are Sambar/rasam/curd and other vegetables and in Tamil Nadu we will have rice three times. first time with Sambar, Second time with Rasam, third time with curd.

Second pic : that's usual breakfast we have on daily basis in Tamil Nadu. Rice cake with sambar.

Third pic : Items at sides are side dishes and Gravy for Roti. I'm not sure exactly how they eat rajasthani thali though.

Is that leaf suppose to be eaten as well? :undecided:

hey keep down your feminist ideas...it's not about girl but about dignity of human......no one is authorized to insult any one.....:D:D

feminist ki wajah se nahi.......
woh repetaedly ladki ko sledge kar raha tha,isliye maine ladki bola.....

i wish,pm option open hota,uska zindagi nark na bana deta main
but main dobara ban nahi hona chahta,isliye emotions ko control kiya hua hai :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom