What's new

Indian Tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before calling me a pig, upload a picture of yourself, then lets talk.

You have to hide your face, and you're overweight, I can easily tell from your chubby figures.

Upload a full photo of yourself and lets see who is the pig.

@Parul dont fall for his cheap tricks........

Before calling me a pig, upload a picture of yourself, then lets talk.

You have to hide your face, and you're overweight, I can easily tell from your chubby figures.

Upload a full photo of yourself and lets see who is the pig.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster ...
sir please take care of this troll...has been trolling in indian section for a long time now.....

@airpower183 ... why do she need to upload her pic...who are you to certify any one here.........better not make it personal......
and be in your limits......

@Parul You changed your nick to Flemingo right?

Btw No point in responding to suicidal trolls..... They wear a jacket of infractions.....

Yes I did changed my username.

Point Taken, no further reply from me.

ye kahan se aa gaya hai yaar? :hitwall:

You can start a poll on PDF, rest assure, you'll win it by fair margin & earn a title of 'PIG'
hey don't fall for the cheap tricks...keep your self clean.....

they arent taking any action.....but the moment i start abusing you,they will ban both of us within fraction of seconds...........they do selective moderation..........and they are doing it right now..........
and they also choose whom to ban and whom not to........bcoz of their selective moderations its members like you and favebeans troll every thread..........
try and troll with pakistani girls ,you will see,whether you are banned or not

Can you tell me what exactly I did?

All I did was provide @Parul advice and suggestions and make a comment.

I didn't use obscene language, you friend @chak de INDIA did.

The troll in question reminds me of a cheap Sri Lankan driver who steals from tourists (despite being tipped like he's never been tipped before), and still keeps coming back for more when the boss is out chilling at the beach. In fact, I hope that peasant of a Lankan doesn't get banned at all. Look at the entertainment he's bringing us all!

Can you tell me what exactly I did?

All I did was provide @Parul advice and suggestions and make a comment.

I didn't use obscene language, you friend @chak de INDIA did.

none of the members want to talk with you.........neither does any one wants your opinion in Indian threads.........why are you troubling people.........calling a girl ugly,asking for his pics,making derogetaory statmements about marriage,uploading false pics to harass somebody................

and no need to quote me
even i shouldnt reply to your posts.....
its sad that mods arent taking any action even if the girl is complaining........
@WebMaster

chattinadu-food-nsh.jpg

IDLI
idli%20south%20indian%20food%20image.jpg
Rajasthani thali
1.jpeg

Are these full meal or some side dishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom