What's new

Indian tortoise slips into reverse and can't catch Chinese hare

śūnya_0_Zero;2992298 said:
Only Confucious dies of heat .... Elephants are native to India .. and thrive in our weather.

Don't worry .... go hide in your burrow, or you'll get cold.

Great Confucius was born in 551 BCE and died 478 BCE at 72. He outlived most indians!

I am enjoying steady cool streams of gentle wind that blow from the aircon due to the marvellous electriciy grid set up by my government!

Sorry to see the poor and the innocent animals succumb due to governmental failure. RIP!

Are you enjoying you free sauna sweat bath in india!

I am enjoying steady cool streams of gentle wind that blow from the aircon due to the marvellous electriciy grid set up by my government!

Sorry to see the poor and the innocent animals succumb due to governmental failure. RIP!

Are you enjoying you free sauna sweat bath in india!

You mean in china even elephants enjoy AC ?

You mean in china even elephants enjoy AC ?

elephants in China do not have to face the kind of heat like india! elephants in China are fed better than most indians!

reality is China has only slaves and masters.. So they do a little better. enjoy it..

there you go, you are poor slaves who cant even have proper supply of basics like electricity!

Spanish bond yields hit euro-era high (6.55%)

31/5/2012

Spain's 10 year bonds yield hit 6.55 percent in afternoon trading.

Spain's borrowing costs soared Wednesday to reach their highest level since the country joined the euro, close to levels where other debt-stricken countries such as Greece and Ireland have asked for an international bailout.

Spanish bond yields hit euro-era high - BusinessWeek

Italy 10-year borrowing costs breach 6% on Spain fears

(Reuters) - Italy paid a high price for the troubles of fellow problem debtor Spain on Wednesday when its 10-year bond borrowing costs topped 6 percent at auction, marking a new high since January.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/us-italy-bonds-auction-idUSBRE84T0L020120530

elephants in China do not have to face the kind of heat like india!

Indian weather is like that. It is nature. Not our doing. Do you know how many elephants die in Zimbabwe due to heat wave ?

31/5/2012

Spain's borrowing costs soared Wednesday to reach their highest level since the country joined the euro, close to levels where other debt-stricken countries such as Greece and Ireland have asked for an international bailout.

You dont know basics of economics. Dont embarrass yourself. How is Spain's bond market relevant here ?

31/5/2012

Italy 10-year borrowing costs breach 6% on Spain fears

(Reuters) - Italy paid a high price for the troubles of fellow problem debtor Spain on Wednesday when its 10-year bond borrowing costs topped 6 percent at auction, marking a new high since January.

Italy 10-year borrowing costs breach 6 percent on Spain fears | Reuters

Borrowing costs at these levels are widely considered to be unsustainable in the long run. The yield on Spanish 10-year bonds rose to 6.6% - close to levels which pushed Greece, Portugal and Ireland into taking financial support from the EU.

World shares Big Slump today

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303640104577435650306771224.html

Well most major economies have taken a hit in growth rate this year....even the GREAT ECONOMY OF CHINA!

^^^^ obviously you have no understanding of concepts of money supply, inflation, interest rates.

Believing that you know it, when you don't .. is a disastrous situation.

Learning can only happen, after you first realize that you don't know enough.

Unfortunately for you, the former it true ... You don't know it, but think you do. Anyway, it's your problem and I leave it for you to solve it.

elephants in China do not have to face the kind of heat like india! elephants in China are fed better than most indians!

there you go, you are poor slaves who cant even have proper supply of basics like electricity!

:D so your master give you some cents and electricity and now you are not slave???? :P :P

as I said in my last post...

Indian weather is like that. It is nature. Not our doing. Do you know how many elephants die in Zimbabwe due to heat wave ?

I thought you might have a better place to compare with! You are right! My bad!

:D so your master give you some cents and electricity and now you are not slave???? :P :P

keep embarrassing yourself and your poor country. I dont mind!

10 year bond yield = 6% or above.

Borrowing costs at these levels are widely considered to be unsustainable in the long run.
The yield on Spanish 10-year bonds rose to 6.6% - close to levels which pushed Greece, Portugal and Ireland into taking financial support from the EU.

World shares Big Slump today*

UPDATE: Italy, Spain Bonds Slump As Auction Fails To Calm Fears - WSJ.com

India 10 year bond yield = 8.5% :fie::fie::fie:

and also the Debt Ratio of India is more worse than Spain :eek:

1. High Borrowing Costs
2. Rupee drops to historically Low
3. High Debt
4. High Unemployment
5. High Inflation
6. Huge Trade Deficit

Will India collapse soon?

Back