What's new

Indian Three-Star General Planned Suicide Attacks in Peshawar: Gabol

Since meeting of our Prime Minister with Indian PM in Sharam ul Shiek,
Pakistan is continuously crying about involvement of India in Baluchistan and FATA. We can say that there is something wrong that's why they are crying .

There are some ground realities and facts , for example why India has so many consulate in Afghanistan and most of them are near to border of Pakistan. What are the Interests of India inside Afghanistan,historical facts tells us that Afghanistan never enjoyed friendly relation with Pakistan before 1979.But due to our support, during USSR invasion to Afghanistan and people to people contacts relation were better but after 9/11 , US presence in Afghanistan and end of Taliban regime. India by using US support, wanted to destabilize Pakistan integrity by using Afghanistan soil.

Afghanistan is fertile country for militancy and illegal weapons. People are also with some sort of fighting spirit. So availability of weapons and spirit can be used both for positive and negative purpose. India realize this fact, so using it.

Come on mate, kidnapped Afghans ? Not even the desperate ones that could be bribed for the sake of their family like Ajmal Kasab was ? Sounds way too far fetched.

It's very much plausible as it has been clearly established that the terrorists often kidnap boys to carry out suicide bombings. There was also a story on BBC about this. Considering this, it's very much plausible. There are also reports from ISI insiders that RAW agents disguise themselves as Taliban to brainwash people and kidnap them to carry out terrorist attacks. There were reports from India itself not too long ago that one of Purohit's gang (not literally gang) members was learning arabic so as to brainwash men into attacking. This is one way how covert terrorism operations work so I don't see what's so far fetching.

Even if an iota of this were true, Pakistan is USA's biggest ally in the so called war on terror; just share the concrete evidence with them and India will be forced to pack up from Afghanistan. Why wouldnt your govt do that ?

Not so simple here. I have mentioned it before and I will say it again. It is not in US interests if Pakistan goes public with the evidence, very much against their interests in fact. We have to realize that there are two distinct Taliban groups here - Pakistani Taliban and Afghan Taliban. What Pakistan is getting attacked by is Pakistani Taliban. Afghan Taliban play very little role.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Too much fasination on word Crap , One should see the definition.

For me any claim without evidence is Crap. The onus is on the claiming person/agency/country to provide evidence especially when they claim to publish soon. Otherwise the claimants claim can be treated as crap and in your words claimant if falters on basics then be treated as what you said. And no need to call the claimant morons especially when the want to paint themselves holy and nice in media.

If the claimant cannot provide evidence as per his own claim during the accepted time period then fabrication theory holds good. One needs to be very careful.

If you don't believe in indian involvement and believe the evidence is fabricated, great. Just don't come here and try to make moronic comments like you did.

Its not me its Pakistan PM Gilani's claim, And our minister Krishna's statement.
You're missing the point. Gilani didn't say anything like you're implying so stop manipulating his words. Krishna can say whatever he wants to say. I made my post in that topic as to my stand on it.

Forum etiquette: Hit the message not the messenger.

I already did that, didn't I?

More crap coming out of your ***.

Haha. This was very funny. Does crap come out of arses in India? What a weird country!

Did you know, crap comes out rotating counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, and clockwise in India? No joke.

Haha. This was very funny. Does crap come out of arses in India? What a weird country!

Did you know, crap comes out rotating counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, and clockwise in India? No joke.

Pics or it never hapened :taz:

Not so simple here. I have mentioned it before and I will say it again. It is not in US interests if Pakistan goes public with the evidence, very much against their interests in fact. We have to realize that there are two distinct Taliban groups here - Pakistani Taliban and Afghan Taliban. What Pakistan is getting attacked by is Pakistani Taliban. Afghan Taliban play very little role.

So ur point is the US is fine with Pakistani Taliban but not with Afghan Taliban (or is it vice versa, coz none makes sense) ? Either one could work with Al Qaeda, the primary threat as per the US. Since the beginning of this 'war on terror' they have asked Pakistan to do more this and that. What u'r saying is all of sudden they tell ur govt secretly to shut up about another potential terrorist nation as per ur claim? And how does it serve their interest ?

So ur point is the US is fine with Pakistani Taliban but not with Afghan Taliban (or is it vice versa, coz none makes sense) ? Either one could work with Al Qaeda, the primary threat as per the US. Since the beginning of this 'war on terror' they have asked Pakistan to do more this and that. What u'r saying is all of sudden they tell ur govt secretly to shut up about another potential terrorist nation as per ur claim? And how does it serve their interest ?

It makes perfect sense if you understand what I am saying. TTP only attacks Pakistan - Pakistanis, the Pakistani state, and Pakistan in general. Afghan Taliban is a very different entity in that it targets something totally different. Now how does it serve US that TTP not be stopped? What admitting indian involvement means Pakistan has more leverage over US, and it gives Pakistan reason to pull out troops from western border until RAW's terrorism ends.

What horse manure :lol: Indian three star general orders kidnapping Afghans and uses them as suicide bombers =)) I know India does not have effective drone attackers but come on, remote controlled suicide bombers :blink:

This MoS for Shipping and his staff do not even know how to produce **** & bull stories. The most reasonable fantasy story would have been "hindoo" extremists sponsored by VHP/Bajrang Dal/Shiv Sena carrying out these attacks, its another story they do not have the balls for any of that.

Things get a lot trickier. Do you really think that Indian officers are sitting there telling these Afghans to carry out these attacks? All this type of work is done through multiple tiers of handlers and agents. To the cannon fodder, the immediate handler gives the motivation they want, beyond and above that, its a different type of a game being played out. I am not even convinced that its the suicide bombers who are being sent by the Indians, there are things going on at multiple levels with different players. India certainly has blood on her hand for the recent carnages in Pakistan and as many of the Indians feel it is payback time, given the history of the two, I do not think this one-sided game will go on for long.

Also lets not forget how Indian agencies had played a part in hosting, training, motivating and supporting anti-Pakistan elements in the past. They (Indian government and her agencies) are fully capable of doing so and currently have all the motivation and reason to do so. Your offered Indian benevolence not withstanding, I can assure you that someone will write a book 20-30 years down the line claiming ownership for at least part of this mess from your side.

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

hmmm.....

Gilani didn't say anything like you're implying so stop manipulating his words.

Evidence against India at a Suitable Time: Gilani

Krishna can say whatever he wants to say. I made my post in that topic as to my stand on it.

Without evidence by Pakistan, Krishna' s statement is fair and logical.

Note: Any country does not need time to share evidence but it will need time to fabricate evidence.

I already did that, didn't I?

Oh! its quite evident. Somewhere I heard about the fairytale "Ulta chor kotwal ko dante".

Things get a lot trickier. Do you really think that Indian officers are sitting there telling these Afghans to carry out these attacks? All this type of work is done through multiple tiers of handlers and agents. To the cannon fodder, the immediate handler gives the motivation they want, beyond and above that, its a different type of a game being played out. I am not even convinced that its the suicide bombers who are being sent by the Indians, there are things going on at multiple levels with different players. India certainly has blood on her hand for the recent carnages in Pakistan and as many of the Indians feel it is payback time, given the history of the two, I do not think this one-sided game will go on for long.

Also lets not forget how Indian agencies had played a part in hosting, training, motivating and supporting anti-Pakistan elements in the past. They (Indian government and her agencies) are fully capable of doing so and currently have all the motivation and reason to do so. Your offered Indian benevolence not withstanding, I can assure you that someone will write a book 20-30 years down the line claiming ownership for at least part of this mess from your side.

What about the evidence to be shared with appropriate forum. If not shared till now then ofcourse fabrication theory holds good.

What about the evidence to be shared with appropriate forum. If not shared till now then ofcourse fabrication theory holds good.

What difference did evidence of Indian interference and support for insurgents make in 1971? Jiss ki bansi uss ki bhance..

The odds are stacked against Pakistan but so be it...I know one thing for sure, if Pakistan is attacked in this way, there will be others hurting too.

I thought you were talking about another statement by him. Even with this one, this reaffirms the stance that US is pressuring Pakistan.

Without evidence by Pakistan, Krishna' s statement is fair and logical.

Note: Any country does not need time to share evidence but it will need time to fabricate evidence.
Goes back to the previous statement.

Oh! its quite evident. Somewhere I heard about the fairytale "Ulta chor kotwal ko dante".

You ignoring reply #12? I dealt with your stuff there.

What difference did evidence of Indian interference and support for insurgents make in 1971? Jiss ki bansi uss ki bhance..

The odds are stacked against Pakistan but so be it...I know one thing for sure, if Pakistan is attacked in this way, there will be others hurting too.

Pakistan was very much party to 1971, Present BD was its own land and its own people why blame India ?

If Odds are stacked against Pakistan India cannot be blamed for it.

India is already attacked by non state actors from unknown country.

Probably the sayin was " Jiski lathi uski bhense" but India does not have Lathi.

Or I did not understand your point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom