What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

LetsGetRowdy

Reaction score
Fully armed India’s SSB (Border Security Forces) entered into the western part of Nepal and demolished Nepali dwellings.

Not a new phenomenon.

“Unfortunately, the incident took place on Monday October 17, 2011 but not in the late 8th to the mid-11th century when Europe, some parts of Asia and North Atlantic used to live under the terror of Scandinavian Vikings. The Indian brutality is no different in the 21st century so-called civilized world”, comment critics.

India will never become a civilized country, opine Nepal analysts.

There is a small settlement by the side of Mahakali River known as Bhujela in Bhimdutta Metropolitan City of Kanchanpur District where the incident took place.

Bhakta Bahadur Rana Magar, Kalyan Pal and house belonging to Pal’s brother was totally knocked down by the Man Mohan’s brutal SSB men.

“Yeh hamara jamin hai, tum nepali log yahan se chale jao (This is our territory, you Nepalis get out of this land)”, the SSB men who had arrived at around 1:00 PM told the villagers.
“They told us to quit and within minutes started demolishing our homes. They then returned back to their territory. They have also threatened to grab Nepali lands within 30 meters range from the no man’s land.” reports quote locals as saying.

“We have been living here for the last fifteen years. None of the Nepali authorities have ever told us to quit this place. We will continue to live here”, says local Dev Dutta Panta.

“India is frequently breaking international rules and regulations. The Indian forces regularly breach the no man’s land and carryout various activities inside the Nepali territory. India has lately stepped up land grabbing in Pyaratal, Brahamadev, Shuklafata, Jhilmila and other areas of Kanchanpur District,” Nepal’s national news agency RSS reports.

Grand gift to Nepal PM Bhattarai from India. This speaks how our Prime Minister will be treated in NOIDA, Delhi.Thick blanket made black suit for Bhattarai is advised for obvious reasons.

Indian terror at its peak in Nepal: Pre-Visit gift from Singh to Bhattarai

keep it up india and see what happens. :agree:

Fully armed India’s SSB (Border Security Forces) entered into the western part of Nepal and demolished Nepali dwellings.

Not a new phenomenon.

“Unfortunately, the incident took place on Monday October 17, 2011 but not in the late 8th to the mid-11th century when Europe, some parts of Asia and North Atlantic used to live under the terror of Scandinavian Vikings. The Indian brutality is no different in the 21st century so-called civilized world”, comment critics.

India will never become a civilized country, opine Nepal analysts.

There is a small settlement by the side of Mahakali River known as Bhujela in Bhimdutta Metropolitan City of Kanchanpur District where the incident took place.

Bhakta Bahadur Rana Magar, Kalyan Pal and house belonging to Pal’s brother was totally knocked down by the Man Mohan’s brutal SSB men.

“Yeh hamara jamin hai, tum nepali log yahan se chale jao (This is our territory, you Nepalis get out of this land)”, the SSB men who had arrived at around 1:00 PM told the villagers.
“They told us to quit and within minutes started demolishing our homes. They then returned back to their territory. They have also threatened to grab Nepali lands within 30 meters range from the no man’s land.” reports quote locals as saying.

“We have been living here for the last fifteen years. None of the Nepali authorities have ever told us to quit this place. We will continue to live here”, says local Dev Dutta Panta.

“India is frequently breaking international rules and regulations. The Indian forces regularly breach the no man’s land and carryout various activities inside the Nepali territory. India has lately stepped up land grabbing in Pyaratal, Brahamadev, Shuklafata, Jhilmila and other areas of Kanchanpur District,” Nepal’s national news agency RSS reports.

Grand gift to Nepal PM Bhattarai from India. This speaks how our Prime Minister will be treated in NOIDA, Delhi.Thick blanket made black suit for Bhattarai is advised for obvious reasons.

Indian terror at its peak in Nepal: Pre-Visit gift from Singh to Bhattarai

keep it up india and see what happens. :agree:

See what happens ! What will happen ?

Encroachments along a un fenced border are routine and so are their removal.

This is not the first time democracies have engaged in terrorist activities. What a shame for India.

This is not the first time democracies have engaged in terrorist activities. What a shame for India.

See, Who is talking :hitwall:

Nepal is closest friend of India. You won't find any difference between many parts of India and Nepal. Our relation is people to people and not based on government. Even NO Visa needed for Nepalese people to come to India. Nepal is like our culture extension. If you don't know then visit Kathmandu :tup:

See, Who is talking :hitwall:

Nepal is closest friend of India. You won't find any difference between many parts of India and Nepal. Our relation is people to people and not based on government. Even NO Visa needed for Nepalese people to come to India. Nepal is like our culture extension. If you don't know then visit Kathmandu :tup:

Is it friendship or rather imperialism?

Bhattarai calls for India-Nepal unity, soft loan, power deals

NEPALPM_STORY.jpg

India is bad..very bad..very very bad...lest I can't live to think otherwise..yeah...India is bad..bad..bad..very bad..very..very..bad..how can I think India is good..because..India is bad..lest I can't live...what a :rofl:

You are being ignorant. I'm not labeling Indians as awful people.

Is it friendship or rather imperialism?

Nepal is sovereign country. But Nepal is closest country on earth which has similar culture like India. 90% Nepalese are pro-Indian. Even current government is pro-Indian.

What are the strategic and cultural similarites between Indians and Nepalis peoples?

Nepal's Prime Minister recalls his wedding in Delhi

New Delhi: Nepal Prime Minister Baburam Bhattarai today went nostalgic as he recalled his wedding 30 years ago with a fellow comrade Hisila Yami in the national capital.

"Both me and Hisila did not believe in rituals. We wanted to have a court marriage," he told a reception in his honour here addressing the audience and "my former student friends,
comrades and gurus".

Bhattarai, who studied at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, recalled how he went to the Tis Hazari court for a quick registered marriage only to be told by a lawyer that the process would take at least a month.

But the same lawyer suggested that Bhattarai, who was keen to join the struggle against monarchy in Nepal, should opt for a wedding according to the Arya Samaj rites which should not take more than a couple of days.

He said he then turned to Swami Agnivesh, who was an MLA of the Janata Party and helped him get the marriage registered the same day itself.

Agnivesh, who also spoke at the reception, recalled how he quickly set up a havan ceremony.

"We lit a small fire. I told Bhattarai and Hisila that fire was the important thing. The two had fire in them to bring about a revolution in Nepal," he said.

"That was about 30 years ago. Our marriage has stood the test of time," Bhattarai said.

He said he was overwhelmed for having started his visit to India as prime minister with an informal gathering of friends and comrades.

"I stayed in Delhi for 10 years. I fought with you. I shouted slogans with you. I sang songs with you. All these memories come as a flashback in my mind. Forgive me if I get carried away, if I get emotional," Bhattarai said.

What are the strategic and cultural similarites between Indians and Nepalis peoples?

Relations are not always based on strategic geography.

What is not common in culture between India and Nepal ??

I visited Kathmandu at least 3-4 times. I didn't found any major difference.

You can even use same currency, same language and what not ?

Back
Top Bottom